chapter 4

Trap with You

Aj dragged out seouhyun out of the restaurant "what's your problem?"seohyun said "are you ok?"aj said facing towards seohyun "yeah I'm ok"seohyun said "thanks"seohyun said jaeseop didn't really react to what seohyun said he just stare at seohyun.."get back to work"jaeseop said "ok"seohyun said heading back at the restaurant "no wait"jaeseop said "what?"seohyun said "help mrs choi at the kitchen instead"jaeseop said "ok I guess I'll go the other way then"seohyun said heading to the other direction..

jaeseop soon walk towards the beach without knowing that seohyun is carefully peeking at him jaeseop walk towards the ladies on the beach "kyaa it's aj!"the girls said "really?"seohyun thought to herself as he watch him smiling and occasionally flirting with all the ladies..

seohyun started chopping vegetables at the kitchen when yuri went out to get water.. "hi"yuri said "hi"seohyun said yuri soon went out to walk around and there he saw doojoon waiting for her..

"don't go I won't make fuss around"doojoon said "let's talk"doojoon said "start talking then"yuri said.."I'm sorry about everything"doojoon said "stop saying sorry"yuri said..

"yuri"doojoon said softly "you said your going to protect our relationship, you said you will hold on me doojoo, business became your life you never paid attention on me anymore doojoon I think putting space between us would help try to prove to me that your still the same doojoon that I have love before"yuri said walking away from him..

doojoon tightened his fist *that's why I'm doing everything to get away from that stupid engagement.. doojoon murmured

doojoon headed to where aj is "can we talk?"he said.. "If your going to make a fuss no"jaeseop said "aj listen"doojoon said grabbing his brother.."what?"aj said "can you go back to seoul?"doojoon said "no I will never go back to seoul"aj said "A.J dad really needs you and besides I gave up your still his so called favorite son"doojoon said.."what ever I'm not going back to seoul it's final"AJ said..

"AJ please were brothers after all right?"doojoon said "did my brother just saw the light?"AJ said "what light?"doojoon said "that dad is really controlling"AJ said "he loves us but he just want us to go on his way"aj said "I know"doojoon said "for who? for yuri?"aj said "yeah"doojoon said..

"go back to seoul for now let yuri noona cool down a little bit"AJ said "no I'm staying here I already book a room at the hotel"doojoon said "If your trying to get on my nervers your really getting in now"jaeseop said kicking some sand but not really strong enough to reach doojoon.."I'll go now do what you want just don't let me get in trouble if dad arrived here"aj said 

"aish"doojoon said doojoon went back at the hotel checking his phone "50 missed calls?"he murmured looking at all the numbers it's either his secretary or his dad..he soon answer the call "what is it?"doojoon said "young master"mr lee said "what is it mr lee?"doojoon said "your dad he's looking for you"mr lee said doojoon just hang up and throw his phone at the corner..

he soon went back to where yuri is which is happen to be chatting with seohyun.."how did you met aj?"seohyun said "It's because of his brother doojoon and aj's father is the owner of most business here and one day the two boys visit here for the first time and they just save me from being in trouble.."yuri said without her knowing doojoon is listening..

seohyun notice and point at him yuri turn around and saw doojoon "didn't I told you?"yuri said "I'm not going I'll just stay here"doojoon said.."wait for me here then I'll get a bucket of water let's see if your not going to move on that place"yuri said yuri went to the kitchen and get a bucket of water after that he threw it at doojoon making him really wet..

jaeseop soon enter the scene shock with what his brother look like "woah what's going on?"aj said seohyun hurriedly grabbed aj away "let's go it's not our business"seohyun said.."okay"jaeseop said..

"start talking I'm already tired of listening to all those excuses your getting engaged and as far as I know I'm your long time girlfriend doojoon from high school till now I remained by your side don't I have the rights to feel affected when I heard about it?yuri said "yuri!"doojoon shouted "what say something!"yuri said..

doojoon didn't say a word instead he just hugged her really tight "I don't wanna loose you or I'll probably regret everything kwon yuri"doojoon said "just wait okay?"doojoon said yuri hurriedly pulled away "doojoon I'm not the type of girl that deserves a number 2 spot I don't want number one either I need to be the only one"yuri said.."yuri listen don't be selfish"doojoon said "me selfish?"yuri said 

jaeseop and seohyun were listening at the conversation outside.."this won't work"jaeseop said "It's not your problem!"seohyun said.."don't go"seohyun said holding jaeseop's hand but he remove it and get inside..

jaeseop enter the room.."this is none of your business get out"doojoon said "hyung! stop making a scene!"jaeseop said "hold on this is none of your business kid get out unless you like yuri!"doojoon said jaeseop is speechless seohyun just stare at him *don't give him that face (like yes)seohyun thought...please...

"you like her right?"doojoon said yuri soon spoke up before aj had the chance "doojoon if he likes me I would not mind AJ is better than you"yuri said doojoon just walk away he's done before he exit he push aj who is standing at the door..

"I'm sorry, are you ok?"yuri said "yeah I'm ok"AJ said yuri try to act like she care towards jaeseop until doojoon disappear "I'm sorry you got involved into this"yuri said..seohyun soon walk away to give the two some time thinking seh was a bother..

jaeseop notice as she walk away.."gotta go"jaeseop said who wants to catch up with seohyun...Seohyun sat on a bench outside"hey are you jealous?"jaeseop said "no why would I be jealous I just met you a month ago"seohyun said.."really I thought you are, your face say it"jaeseop said "No I'm not!"seohyun said...the two of them just sat there "I met you before"jaeseop murmured low enough that seohyun could not hear it(;]) "what did you say?"seohyun said "nothing"jaeseop said..

next chapter hints 

he kneel down infront of his brother "please help me get back together with her I'll do everything I already left the company!"he said

"woah really you did that what happen to my selfish brother?"he said

"Us two will help you get back together with her"he said

"why me I'm just having a vacation here!"she said not wanting to get involved..