chapter 7

Trap with You

The next morning the scenario between yuri and doojoon is put that put those well obviously she's ordering him around..while jaeseop and seohyun just watch them.."are you sure your brother will survived this kind of setup?"seohyun said..

"yeah he can do that"jaeseop said who started laughing from a far something caught jaeseop's attention or is it someone?..

"let the drama begin"jaeseop said "huh what drama are you talking about?"seohyun said "meet my father"jaeseop said pointing at the man around probably in his late 50's jaeseop watch his brother in amazement "aren't you gonna greet your dad"seohyun said "greet him? why?"jaeseop said "you haven't seen him for a while right?"seohyun said "pftt he will call me when he need me"jaeseop said seohyun stare at jaeseop for a moment "what are you staring at?"jaeseop said "nothing"seohyun said walking away..."where are you going?"jaeseop shouted..

"to the restaurant sir"seohyun said after seohyun left his father soon catch a sight of him.."come here"his father said "what is it?"sir "jaeseop said while scratching the back of his head "do you know what's going on with your brother?"his father said "I don't know he just arrived here and he said he wanted to stay"jaeseop said trying to cover up his brother.

"okay I will be at the hotel for few days and what's up with him hanging out with yuri?"his father said jaeseop shake his head and didn't say anything "you have been living here for a while but I guess you don't follow the trend huh?"his father said "you know me"jaeseop said..

The next morning jaeseop and doojoon are sitting on one of the tables while waiting for yuri It was a really long day for him yesterday..

"me and yuri have been together for almost 7 years can't you believe that?"doojoon said "I believe you hyung"jaeseop said "I'm going to asked yuri to marry me"doojoon said "are you sure about your decision?"jaeseop said

"yeah so you need to help me okay?"doojoon said for a moment jaeseop is hesitating it's been a while since him and his brother fought just because his dad paid so much attention on jaeseop bought of there are grown up now so jaeseop agreed with his proposal "when do you need help?"jaeseop said "tonight I will asked yuri about it so it's probably tomorrow"doojoon said....yuri soon arrived at the restaurant "yuri do you need anything?"doojoon hurriedly said.."NO"yuri said..

yuri kept on ignoring doojoon...until that afternoon he finally caught her..

"what's wrong?"doojoon said "nothing just go"yuri said "yuri talk I need to know why your acting like that?"doojoon said "nothing just leave I just wanna be alone"yuri said.....

doojoon is about to walk away when his father enter the restaurant "what's the drama all about daughter of the cook?"doojoon's dad said "appa she have a name kwon yuri"doojoon said "yuri do you like my son?"his father said "it's nothing sir"yuri bowed politely..

doojoon stare at yuri for a moment "appa I'm going to marry this girl"doojoon said grabbing yuri's hand "woah calm down what's going on?"his father said "yuri is that girl"doojoon said "are you crazy?"his father said "no I'm not going crazy I'm going to marry her"doojoon said..

his father sat at the chair "how about nana? she likes you"his father said "appa nana is just a good friend I hope your going ot support my decision if you really love me"doojoon said..

his father just hold his head "what am I going to do with you?"doojoon's father said.."just let us marry"doojoon said "yuri do you love my son?"his father said doojoon look yuri with hope in his eyes...

"yes sir I love him so much"yuri said "then I won't be the guy when are you guys gonna marry?"his father said "uhmm"yuri got cut out by doojoon "next week"doojoon said yuri's eyes widened..

but doojoon is really happy so yuri just smile as he jump around..

seohyun and jaeseop soon enter the scene as they here the loud scream "what's going on?"jaeseop said "your brother is going to marry yuri"his dad said "wow that was fast but congratulation hyung"jaeseop said hugging his brother..."congrats"seohyun said hugging yuri..