chapter 8

Trap with You

"wow I didn't expect it to be like that fast"seohyun said "this island wasn't that bad"jaeseop said "I know I just realize it"seohyun said ..there conversation is cut out by a call on seohyun's phone..

She look at the caller ID first before she decide to answer it "yoboseyo taeyeon~ah"seohyun answered the phone cheerfully.."yah where have you been all this time?! It's been a month already can you go back to seoul now?"taeyeon said seohyun stare at jaeseop for a moment the reality is going back to her she is a run away bride and she can't stay on this place forever "there will always be a time that she will have to go home..

"are you okay?"taeyeon said "yeah I'm doing well"seohyun said "where are you?"taeyeon said "don't worry I need moretime to think about stuff I promise I'll go home when everything gets better"seohyun said "your mom is really worried"taeyeon said "I know don't worry"seohyun said "bye then"seohyun said "wait don't hang up"taeyeon said but she soon hang up and ignored her..

things went by and doojoon and yuri's wedding went up well the night they were having fun jaeseop sat next to his dad.. who is still shock with the event..

"your mom called from france she wants you to go live with her there"his father said "why?"jaeseop said "I don't know but it's also a good opportunity for you to get better in the field of business"his father added "I don't know I'll think about it"jaeseop said seohyun accidentally heard there conversation she carefully tiptoe away from the scene and jaeseop sa her and followed her until he finally reach her..

"what's wrong?"jaeseop said "your also leaving?"seohyun said trying to calm herself.."I didn't yet think about it"jaeseop said "do you want to leave?"seohyun said "It's been years since I last saw my mom"jaeseop said.."do you missed her?"seohyun said "alot"jaeseop said..

"why don't you go to france?"seohyun blurted "are you gonna missed me?"jaeseop said "of course I won't denied it and besides I have to go back to seoul so I guess we won't see each other for a good amount of time huh?"seohyun said jaeseop grabbed seouhyun and hugged her "I love you are you gonna wait fore me?"jaeseop said "I will"seohyun said trying to stop the tears about to fall..

the next morning seohyun pack up all her stuff yuri is shock as she saw seohyun packing all her stuff "where are you going?"yuri said "to seoul"seohyun smile "does jaeseop know about this?"yuri said "he's busy looking at some papers he's leaving for france tomorrow and I don't wanna be the one who's gonna be left at.."seohyun said "are you going back?"yuri said "It depends"seohyun said..

seohyun pulled her suit case out of the hotel and jaeseop happen to arrived to "are you leaving?"jaeseop said "yeah"seohyun smile..

but soon the smile faded and the tears started to fall "take care of yourself I promise were going to meet each other again after I settle all the issues between me and my mom okay?"jaeseop said "uhmm yeah take care of yourself too"seohyun said..

"go inside now I don't want you to see me leaving"seohyun said and don't ever turned around to look at me"seohyun said..as she walk by passing him.....

seohyun went back to seoul and her mom hugged her tightly as soon as she saw her..

"Omma I'm really sorry"seohyun said "I'm sorry baby I'm really sorry"her mom said and the two started crying...