Chapter 6

That was how we started

 

Eternity

The clock beside GuiGui's bed ticked.It was way past midnight, but she was still sitting up,leaning against the wall.She was no longer crying,no longer sulking.She only had a blank expression on her face as the incident that happened today flashed repeatedly in her brain.

GuiGui: I don't get it...Why did I...Ah Bu...My heart is aching, but it isn't aching for WangZi...I shouldn't have shouted at Ah Bu...It wasn't his fault...

It had been nearly all day, GuiGui had never stopped thinking about what had happened.She still could not figure out why she actually hug Aaron.The word -Why- kept appearing in her mind.She didn't dare believe she perhaps was in love with Aaron.She didn't dare believe that she did not like WangZi anymore...

GuiGui: WangZi is mine.Ah Bu isn't...

Then, her handphone started vibrating...A voice message from Aaron appeared.

" Gui, I will be going to Hong Kong to hold my concert tomorrow.For everything that happened today, I'm very sorry...I really didn't mean it...Perhaps, we shouldn't see each other for a period of time...Explain to WangZi properly.He loves you very much...He will understand...Okay, i shall go now...Bye................."

Click, the line when blank.GuiGui couldn't help feel so hopeless...

GuiGui:(Whimpers) Ah Bu...(Whimpers louder) Ah Bu!!!!! (Starts cyring again)It wasn't your fault...It really wasn't!I don't want to not see you for a period of time.I want to see everyday...Everyday...Sorry Ah Bu..

GuiGui didn't need to think anymore.She didn't need anyone to tell her.Right at that moment, she knew the answer for everything.She liked Aaron.It wasn't like the brother-sister type of like.She truly liked him.She wanted him for herself.She wanted to follow him where he went.She wanted him to continue protecting her like he always did.

GuiGui rushed out of her apartment.Down the steps,to the bus-stop,and caught the bus straight to Aaron's house.She couldn't wait to tell Aaron.She didn't care if he liked her, she just wanted to tell him how she felt.Tell him that she was sorry...Sorry for everything...Sorry for all the trouble that she had caused.

She dialed his phone number...

GuiGui:Ah Bu...I really want to see you now...Really...Can you come out?

Aaron: (concern) GuiGui? What is it? It's already so late...

GuiGui:(desperate) I am outside your house...Come out okay?

They met at the park.When Aaron appeared running and in his pyjamas, GuiGui didn't know if she should cry or laugh.She was glad to see him, yet he looked so comical and cute in his cartoon-liked pyjamas.

Aaron:(Panting, places his hands on her shoulders) GuiGui, what happened?Don't cry...

GuiGui stares right into Aaron's eyes and hugs him.

GuiGui: Yalun...I'm sorry.I shouldn't have shouted at you.I...I am so so so stupid.I...I should have realised that I have always liked you...I should have realise earlier...

Aaron:(shocked) Huh?

GuiGui:(Speaks louder) I like you! I really like you! Ah Bu...It's okay if you don't like me.I...I just want to tell you...

Aaron:GuiGui...I never said i didn't like you...If you tell me you don't like me, then i will tell you i like you.If you tell me that you like me, i will tell you...i love you...

GuiGui's heart stopped for a second.As she stopped hugging Aaron.

GuiGui:(stunned) Huh?

Aaron said nothing.He just pulled GuiGui close.So close that they could hear each other breathe.Then their eyes started to close as their faces moved closer and closer..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued