Chapter 13

That was how we started

 

Andy Ge's Decision

The news of GuiGui and Aaron breaking up spread like a wild fire.Fans showed their approval and stopped criticising the duo.Things started to settle down and GuiGui's and Aaron's careers became more steady.But for a week after the break up, GuiGui could barely concentrate on her work.She hardly ate, spoke little and no longer laughed or smiled as often.She often kept to herself and during "Wo Ai Hei Se Hui" she rarely participate but remained silent.This worried Andy Ge greatly.He knew that the break up affected GuiGui badly.He even felt guilty as he knew that he had approved that Aaron and GuiGui should break up.

Andy:(thinking) If GuiGui continues on like this, her popularity will be affected...She has got to cheer up...But it's going to take time for her to become her normal self again...But, if i want a speedy recovery...What if i cancel the rule so that she and WangZi cannot date? Then the two of them can try to get together...I am sure this will help GuiGui...

And so Andy Ge decided to carry out his plan and a part of his plan was to give GuiGui and Wangzi many opportunities for them to get to know each other more....

He gathered the girls from Hey Girl and the boys from Lollipop and announced

Andy: As you all know the annual prize presentation " Taiwan Jin Qu Jiang" is next week.So I was thinking that it won't be that nice if you boys make your appearance without a female partner.And yes, it also wouldn;t be nice if you girls appear without a male partner.

MeiMei: Wow! Andy Ge! Are you serious? You are going to let us pair up?!? I want to partner XiaoYu!

XiaoYu: Crazy! Who wants to partner you..

Andy: Yup.And I have already selected the pairs.GuiGui & WangZi, Yatou & Ahwei...(so on)And XiaoXun and XiaoMan will partner each other since there isn't enough boys (-_-)

As Andy Ge blabbers on, WangZi takes a peek at Guigui.As usual, she wasn't smiling.She simply sat at the corner without any expression on her face.WangZi was worried..

WangZi:(thinking) This isn't the GuiGui i know...Is it because of the break up?GuiGui...Whatever it is, you must learn to heal your wound...I don't like seeing you like this...If you don't mind....I would like to help piece back your broken heart...

GuiGui:(thinking) Yalun...Andy Ge paired all of us up...I am being paired up with WangZi.Does this make you feel jealous?Oh have you long forgotten about me...Do you know that when i said byebye to you that day, i really didn't mean it...

----------------------------------------------------
The day of the "Taiwan Jin Qu Jiang
----------------------------------------------------

[ This prize ceremony is an occassion whereby all Taiwan celebrities are required to go ]

As the ceremony began,the celebrities made their appearances.Fahrenheit entered first.Coincidentally, the boys from Lollipop and the girls from Hey Girl were next to make their apperance....

Having made his appearance, Aaron settle down in his seat and turned his head towards the red carpet,only to see the most beloved girl of his life having her arms wrapped around another guy's arms.He stopped short and his eyes couldn't leave the girl..

Aaron:(muttering) Gui...She is so beautiful...(frowns) But she is holding onto wangzi...The way she used to hold onto me...

Then at the same time, as Aaron was staring at GuiGui, GuiGui shifted her gaze to Aaron.Their eyes met.GuiGui's heart stopped for a second and started to pound wildly as she let out a gasp.She tightened her grip on WangZi's arms and her facial expression tensed up as she felt her nose tingling...

GuiGui:(Thinking) I cannot cry....You stupid Gui...You have wasted too much tears on him...But...With him around, my heart thumps so wildly...He electrifying gaze...I still love him...I love him so so much...

Then a voice cuts through her thoughts.

WangZi:GuiGui, turn right,our seats are there.

GuiGui looked towards her right and what she saw made made her blood cold.

GuiGui:(whispers fearfully) What?! There?

Yes, GuiGui's seat was right beside Aaron's.She forces herself not to look at him as she walks towards him and settles beside him.But she couldn't ignore the fact that he was right beside her.She could feel his warmth...his usual comforting presence...

WangZi sensed GuiGui's discomfort and leaned towards her and whispers into her ear

WangZi: You can sit closer to me if you want to.

Upon seeing WangZi being so close to GuiGui, Aaron's heart burnt with jealousy.He couldn't help but glare at WangZi coldly.Wangzi caught Aaron's glare and return a glare that shot like daggers.Aaron stared and turned away quickly as the host started to speak...

Suddenly, an hour through the ceremony, the lights went out.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continued

Haha guess what's going to happen next Will this story turn into a Guiwang with Andy Ge cancelling the rule? Stay tune~

Oh! And please do comment~ Silent readers don't stay silent!!Your support is really important to me!