Chapter 5

That was how we started

 

Confused.

GuiGui couldn't understand why she was so embarrassed.Hadn't she always been hugging and clinging on to Aaron?But why was she so scared and nervous when his face was so close to hers?Why was her heart thumping so wildly?It was beating so so so hard that she couldn't help but start to gasp.She was having difficulties breathing.She placed her hand on her heart in an attempt to try calm herself down...

GuiGui:(Thinking;panting slightly) What's wrong with me?! Why am i feeling so nervous?It's Yalun, not WangZi!! But...

Seeing GuiGui panting , Aaron panicked.He frantically shot questions at her.

Aaron:(worried;eyes filled with concern) GuiGui, are you okay?! Can you breathe?! Do you need to get out?!?! GuiGui!

GuiGui:(Shaking her head) I...you...*Gasps* Don't you think we are too close?I can't breathe for that reason....

GuiGui was completely stunned by what came out of .But it came out so naturally...

GuiGui:(Blushed really bad) I...I mean....(Pants less)

Aaron didn't say anything.neither did he know what he was doing....Acting by his instincts, he took GuiGui into his arms and held her gently.He placed his head close to hers,holding her tighter,not wanting to let go...Never wanting to let her go...

Despite being shocked by Aaron's actions, GuiGui(acting by instincts) slowly wraps her arms his waist and leans her head close to his,She couldn't help it and started smiling....The feeling she felt was so different...So special...

WangZi who was standing at the other corner of the lift saw what was happening and couldn't resist it...

WangZi:(Shouts unknowingly) GuiGui!

He tries to force his way through the crowded lift towards the couple as the lift doors opens and the people in the lift moves out...

GuiGui and Aaron were both alarmed and both of them were both brought back to reality instantly.They immediately let go of each other and looked away.

WangZi stood there.He was way too shocked to react.He shook with anger as he glared at both of them.Gritting his teeth tightly together and fists clenched, he spoke

WangZi:(Nodding) Okay, you chose him huh?Okay...Very well.(Explodes with anger.Shouting)Then don't toy with my feelings! (Eyes brimmed with tears and shakes head) I will never forget this....NEVER!

WangZi storms out of the lift as soon as its doors open.Yatou was stunned.She was flustered and nods at Aaron and GuiGui before running after WangZi.GuiGui stood there, rooted to the ground.Tears flowed down her cheeks non-stop.WangZi had never lost his temper at her...She had once promised herself never to hurt him...But she did...She even made him cry...

GuiGui:(Shaking her head in disbelief and muttering) What have i done...what have i done...

Aaron reached out for her hand and was about to lean himself close to her when GuiGui pushes him away fiercely.

GuiGui:(Shouting) What are you trying to do?! Why did you hug me just now?! WHY! Why?You should be very happy now! *sobs*

GuiGui stares right into Aaron eyes.Tears just kept flowing out of her eyes.She couldn't take it anymore.She was so confused.What was she thinking? What had she done?Why Aaron? Then, the lift door opens again.GuiGui doesn't look back.She rushed out of the lift.She didn't want to see Aaron..

Aaron wanted to run after her, but his legs didn't seem to be working.

Aaron:(thinking) What was i thinking? What have i done?I....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...