Chapter 18

That was how we started

 

it's over

Posted 3 minutes ago Edit Quote
GuiGui and Aaron had their breakfast silently.Neither of them dared to breathe a word nor sneak glance at each other. They were way too embarrassed about being caught kissing on the bed...

Aaron's mom on the other hand,enjoyed seeing the couple being embarrassed...

Aaron's mom:(purposely) Since your relationship is advancing so fast...When do you two want to get married?

Guigui and Aaron instantly looked up, only to realise that they were both gazing right into each other's eyes...They immediately looked away..

Aaron: Mom!

GuiGui: (mutters) Who says i am willing to marry him....

Aaron heard what GuiGui said and turned to look at her.

Aaron: What?! I don't care! You ARE marrying me...

GuiGui : What if i say i don't want to?!

Aaron: I don't care!! I'm going to make sure you stay beside me forever!

Aaron's mom raised her eyebrows as she realised that the duo was starting to ignore her presence..She quietly stood up and left the breakfast table as GuiGui and Aaron continued to argue...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Breakfast, GuiGui and Aaron headed to Aaron's room.

Aaron:Honey...What did you say you wanted to show me?

GuiGui :(Glares) Who says i want to be your honey!

Aaron hug GuiGui from the back as he whispers into her ear...

Aaron: (whispering) Don't you want to be my wife? Spending the rest of your life with me....

GuiGui looks at the floor as her face turns red and a smile creeps up her face.

GuiGui: (soft) I...

GuiGui could feel Aaron's warm breath rub against her skin as her heart thumps wildly...She loved it when Aaron wraps himself around her...Holding her close..Whispering softly into her ear...But sometimes, he made her heart beat so wildly that she had difficulties breathing...

GuiGui:(Moves away from Aaron) Stop stealing hugs... (doesn't dare look at aaron) I...

Aaron : (Smiles cheekily) Okay la...What did you want to show me?

GuiGui: Oh ya!!

GuiGui runs to the laptop as she tugs Aaron's arm.

GuiGui: Look!

* Skaterboi: Did you guys see what happened during the prize ceremony?!

Ahleyka: Yeah i did...Actually...GuiGui isn't that bad isn't it? I mean...Aaron loves her...And as Aaron's
fans,we should all support his decision shouldn't we?

kitty1234: I agree! After that night, i began to understand...Whoever they choose to go with....We,as fans
have to support! Because, we are fans!!
*

As Aaron reads the comments on the internet, GuiGui stares at him as a tear trickles down her cheek...

GuiGui: Ah Bu...It's over...It's really over...From today onwards, i can really love you...And i'm glad that i can hand my whole heart to you....

Aaron smiles gently as pulls GuiGui into his arms.He places his chin on her head and kisses her hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so so sorry for this short update!!
I know i haven't been updating for a long while!!
And i'm also sorry for posting such a boring chapter...
I was rushing for time...
SORRY!
I promise to give this story a good ending kay? (i will try!)
Please comment! And if you guys want to suggest anything, feel free to!

Oh! And i have a chinese fanfic : /guijialun1