Chapter 11

That was how we started

 

When Things Get Complicated

For days, things were hot and sizzling.The fact that GuiGui and Aaron were dating and even kissed in public flooded the newspapers and discussion boards on the internet.At first, the reaction from fans were rather quiet and calm.But things didn't continue on smoothly.The fans of Aaron didn't think GuiGui was fit enough to date Aaron.The fans of GuiGui also didn't think Aaron was fit enough to date GuiGui.To add to the chaos, fans of GuiWang and BeBu showed displeasure in the duo's relationship.Negative comments filled the discussion board.They cursed, they insulted,and soon, the fame and reputation of GuiGui and Aaron were greatly affected. Many started to from negative impressions of them...

When things were starting to get out of hand, GuiGui's agent, Andy and Aaron's agent,Fred (fictional character) decided to discuss this matter together.

Andy: I think things are really getting out of hand.Your client is affecting the reputation of my client.

Fred: Please get it right and not accuse. Your client is ALSO affecting my client.

Andy: Okay, okay.Whatever it is, things are going the wrong way and something needs to be done before GuiGui and Aaron's bright future is ruin.

Fred: I understand.I have thought about it for quite a while, and i have come with a conclusion that would be the best of the best soultions.

Andy: Best of the best?

Fred: Yes.It's going to be simple but painful....I suggest that they break up.

Andy:(Shocked;speaks softly) Break up?But...but they just started!

Fred: As i have said, it's the most effective way.Perhaps we can think of some other plans in the future.But for now, breaking up is the best soultion.

Andy Ge doesn't reply.To him, breaking them up was a heartless solution.Indeed it was the most effective solution.But....it was also the hardest one...

Fred: I guess silence means consent.I shall speak to Aaron about it.I guess he will be the one initiating the break up.

Andy: I...(helpless;signs)For now, i guess thats the only way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron sits in front of his laptop as he browses through the discussion boards.The comments from fans about his relationship with GuiGui were mostly negative ones.He couldn't help feeling disappointed with his fans and worried...

Aaron:(Thinking) My fans...Aren't they suppose to always support me?But........If this goes on...What's going to happen to Gui and me?

As Aaron was deep in thoughts, Fred stepped in.He drags a chair and settles himself beside Aaron.

Fred: Ahem.

Aaron:(Puzzled) You have something you want to say to me?

Fred: Aaron...The issue about your relationship with GuiGui...It's starting to affect your career greatly.Within this few days, your fame has plunged and your reputation took a hard hit....

Aaron:(whispers) So...What are you trying to say?

Fred: I advise you to break up with GuiGui.

Aaron:(frowns and shot up from his seat) NO! FRED ARE YOU CRAZY?(calms down and speaks) This isn't a small issue.Breaking up with GuiGui isn't going to happen just because you say so! It isn't going to happen because some idiotic fans dislike the idea of us going out!

Fred:(stands up and clams Aaron) Calm down! Aaron! But your position in the entertainment industry will be greatly affected!

Aaron:(rolls his eyes and stares at Fred fiercely; speaks coldly and menancingly) Let me tell you this.I love GuiGui.I love her wholeheartedly.For her, I am willing to give up anything.If you guys don't understand that, then i have nothing to say.But i repeat, I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER!

Fred: (Frustrated) You think that this is all about you?!? YOU THINK SO? Do you know that because of you Fahrenheit's popularity has fallen.Because of you the sale of tickets for Fahrenheit's concert has been affected.Because of you, Jiro,Chun,Calvin, they have all been affected!

Aaron:(shocked; whispers softly) I....I didn't know the sale of the tickets were affected...I didn't know...Fred, why didn't you tell me?

Fred:(shakes his head) I'm your agent.I am here to protect you by all means.There are some things i don't wish for you to worry about.But...Things have been getting very bad..

Aaron:I...I'm sorry...........

Fred:(smiles encouragingly) I'm sorry too.I have no choice.Break up with GuiGui...This will also benefit her. Things aren't going very smoothly for her either.Her bright future is rather rocky.i don't want to force you.But,this round, please listen to me....Break up with GuiGui....

Aaron:(Plops into his chair in a daze) Break up with her....I understand.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uh oh...i really hate this chapter...Because i don't want them to break up too~~
Oh well...let's see how it goes