Chapter 2

That was how we started

It's always him

After Aaron and GuiGui left the room they didn't utter a single word to each other.They merely walked hand in hand, slowly and silently along the street.Tears continued to roll down GuiGui's cheek as she thought about what had just happen.Upon seeing this, Aaron's heart ached.He didn't know whyit ached,but he knew he wanted to protect this girl, he didn't want her to see her cry like this ever again.He grabbed GuiGui's hand a little tighter, hoping to give encouragement.

After 5min...

Aaron:(softly and gently)GuiGui,we've been walking for quite some time.You must be feeling tired.

Without further ado, he tugged lightly at her hand and directed her to the nearby park where they settled side by side on a merry-go-round.GuiGui didn't say anything, she simply sat there silently, leaving Aaron in a quandary on what to do.Then, she spoke

GuiGui:Ya Lun,you must be laughing at me...I wasn't in a very nice situation when you found me you know...

Aaron:Well...But i am glad i was the one to be able to help out when you were in that type of situation.

Silence....

GuiGui:(SLIGHTLY more cheerful now)Eh.Ah Bu, how you know where i was?i mean that i was feeling....

Aaron:(Looks into the sky and laughs)Your heart was screaming for me

GuiGui:(Playfully)Oh really?What did it say?

Aaron:(Thinks for a while)Well...It said "You very very handsome and cute AhBu,GuiGui needs you now beacuse she misses you terribly!"

GuiGui:(Glares at Aaron,Laughs)Ha!As if!.....(becomes softer and slower)But...Thanks for coming.

Aaron smiles at her sweetly as GuiGui places her head on his shoulders.Aaron looks into her eyes and his smile disappeared.Despite GuiGui smiling, Aaron saw the sorrow and sadness in her eyes.She was still hurt...

Aaron:(Places his hand on her face and dried the tears)There, a beautiful girl shouldn't cry over a small issue.Not for that guy....

*****************************************************************************************************************************
The next day, GuiGui dragged her feet all the way to school.She didn't want to go to school.She was afraid to go to school.This was because she was not only in the same school as WangZi, but also in the same class.

As she entered her class, her heart was thumping wildly.She felt cold as chills ran down her spine.She was afraid to see WangZi or anyone that had witness the arguement.She was scared to be mocked at,scared that she would not be able to control her emotions and cry once again.Keeping her head down,she quietly walked to her seat.Just then, she saw something on her table.She quickly walked up and realised that it was a lunchbox.Beside it was a note.

GuiGui:(frowning and muttering) "Morning lovely Gui~Feeling better already?Thought you would cheer up upon seeing this breakfast which i prepared with love.HAHA.Just kidding.See you after school! -Aaron-"

Immediately , GuiGui's burst into laughter, catching some of her classmates' attention including WangZi.

MeiMei:What's that?WOW! Free breakfast!From who?!

MeiMei teased GuiGui as she snatched the note away from GuiGui and giggled as she read it.

MeiMei:(whispering into GuiGui ear she she laughed teasingly) Breakfast made with love huh...From your AhBu!

Just then, GuiGui heard a sharp cute voice.

Yatou: WangZi~I made breakfast for you!

Upon hearing this, GuiGui's heart stopped....