Chapter 12

That was how we started

 

Is It Really The End?

Aaron dragged himself all the way to GuiGui's house.Honestly, he didn't know how he was going to tell GuiGui he wanted a break up.He didn't want a break up because he once promised himself to love and be with her forever.However, under these circumstances, Aaron didn't have much options.He couldn't let his problems affect Fahrenheit.He couldn't allow himself to bring problems for Jiro , Chun and Calvin.Breaking up with GuiGui was the least he could do to ease the growing problems.

When he arrived at GuiGui's doorstep, the door flung open and a cheerful figure jumped out.

GuiGui(Grinning) YALUN!!!!

GuiGui jumps onto Aaron and hugs him tightly.Aaron was caught by surprise and for a moment, just a tiny moment, he forgot what he came here for.He forgot all his problems and embraced her as he delivered a gentle kiss on her ear.

Aaron: (smiliing) Ha! My little ghost...

GuiGui:(whines) Eeee! I prefer...(grins cheekily and whispers into Aaron ear) to be your little baby...

Aaron doesn't say anything because at that moment, he remembered.He remember his purpose for being at GuiGui's house and deep down in his heart, he was desperate.He wanted to hold GuiGui in his arms forever...But he knew he could not...

Aaron stops smiling as he tugs at GuiGui's hand and pulls her into the house.Guigui was curious as she realised the change of mood in Aaron.However, she continues to adopt a cheerful disposition as she lets go of Aaron and bounces to her room and comes out with a paper bag.

GuiGui:(Sweetly and smiling) Ah Bu...Look! I bought this couple keychain! It's my favourite.. Stitch!!You can have the pink one and i have the blue one.And whenever you miss me, you can take this out and KISS IT!

Aaron smiles a little but only just a little.GuiGui stares at him curiously.Today he seemed different.Usually when he was with her, he would always smile and be hugging her.But today, he seemed to be keeping a distance from her and he was barely smiling.A cold chill ran down her spine as GuiGui inched her way towards Aaron and placed the stitch keychain on Aaron's palms.Aaron takes the keychain and looks at GuiGui.

Aaron: (looks into GuiGui's eyes) Gui...Do you know that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen?The most innocent, the most fun-loving....For you, i am willing to give up everything...I will always love you forever... and ever

GuiGui:(smiles shyly and blushes) Yalun..

Aaron:(looks at her sadly) Gui...(silence) Our relationship is bringing alot of negative impact on the people around us.Because of me,Jiro, Chun and Calvin...Fahrenheit...(sighs)

GuiGui:(worries)Yalun...

Aaron:Lets break up...Without me, i am sure your future will be even brighter...I am sure another greater guy will come by and...

GuiGui stares at Aaron as tears trickled down.

GuiGui:(softly)Ah Bu....I don't want..(shakes head) I don't want!!! I DON'T WANT!!! You promised me to stay beside me forever.You promised to take care of me...Bring me everywhere you go!! Remember? (shakes Aaron's arm) You remember don't you?

By now, GuiGui was getting more desperate.She was crying so badly that she was starting to choke with her words.But she didn't care.She didn't want to break up...Seeing GuiGui in this state made Aaron heart ached as tears rolled down his cheeks.He wanted to hug her and tell her that he was just joking.He wanted to hug her and tell her that everything will be alright...But he couldn't.He simply sat there like a stone.Not moving an inch.

GuiGui:(On the floor by now and still shaking Aaron) YALUN!!! Talk to me!! Tell me you are just joking!! I don't want...I don't want to break up...Yalun...

GuiGui continues crying as she places her head onto Aaron knees.Her heart seemed to be tearing apart.No, it was ripping apart.The pain was so strong...Too strong for her to bare...Aaron watches as the girl he loved so much crumbles right before his eyes.The flow of tears down his cheeks was more constant.His body trembled as he tried to stop himself from crying out loud.He clenched his fist,holding the stitch keychain tight in his hands.

Aaron:(controlling) GuiGui...This, i don't think i need it anymore.Give it to the next guy you meet.You will be happy.You must be happy...Good luck...

Aaron rushes out of the house after he passes the stitch keychain to GuiGui.GuiGui sits on the floor, her face tear-streaked,her eyes red and puffy.she slouches and rests against the couch as she continues to shake her head before she breaks down again, sobbing.

GuiGui:(crying) Yalun.....

Then, suddenly, she gets up, speeds out of the front down and after Aaron.

GuiGui:(running & crying) Yalun!!! Yalun!!! Wait!!

Aaron stops in his tracks,his back facing GuiGui.He was afraid to look back.Afraid to look at her.Most importantly, he was afraid he would change his mind...

GuiGui:(dries her tears) Ah Bu...I wish you all the best too...Find a good girl.....But before you leave, i want you to have this.

GuiGui places the pink stitch keychain onto Aaron's hand.Aaron stares at the keychain as tears start to accumulate in his eyes again.

Guigui:(smiles)Be happy.Bye bye...

GuiGui turns around and instantly, tears flooded her eyes and dripped down.She breaks into a run as she places her hand on her face to control herself from brusting into loud sobs...

GuiGui:(Thinking) Yalun....Bye bye...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued

Hope i will recieve more comments...This chapter is even sadder than the previous.-_- hehe.I will upload asap!