Chapter 15

That was how we started

 

A Twisted Surprise

For next few minutes, GuiGui laid in Aaron's arms.It was pitch dark,but she was grinning widely...

GuiGui:(cheekily) Yalun,so...When you saw me holding WangZi,how did you feel?

Aaron:(Caught unaware)Huh? Oh..I thought you two didn't look compatible.

Immediately GuiGui started laughing.It was so obvious that Aaron was jealous, but he simply didn't want to admit it.In the darkness,she felt for Aaron cheek and poked it.

GuiGui:I bet you are blushing...

Aaron: Of course...Because..you are so close to me...It makes my heart beat so fast..

GuiGui: In that case..I want to lean even closer to you...

Without warning, the lights suddenly came on.At the speed of a cheetah, GuiGui and Aaron flew apart from each other.This round, they weren't too sure they wanted to let their relationship get known to the public...However, little did they know that Andy Ge had seen them..

Andy Ge :(Thinking) GuiGui and Aaron are together again?

Andy Ge then took a glance at WangZi.

Andy Ge (still thinking) WangZi seems lifeless.He knows that he has lost GuiGui..

As Andy Ge was deep in thoughts, GuiGui took a peek at Aaron and her eyes met Aaron's.

Aaron:(whispers cheekily) Hah! I caught you sneaking a peek at me!!

GuiGui:(hurriedly turns away and whispers back) Who says so? I was trying to look at Jiro ! He's 10 times more handsome than you.

Aaron:Oh really?Then I will make you fall deeper in love with me...

Aaron inches his way to GuiGui and grabs her hand.He holds it tight,looks and her and winks.

Afraid that someone might catch them acting like lovebirds,GuiGui struggles.She pulls and tug but Aaron simply holds even tighter.He was determined to never let her go...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after, the ceremony resumed...

Host: Sorry for the blackout just now.Before we begin, I would like to invite GuiGui,WangZi and their agent,Andy Ge to the stage!

Upon hearing WangZi,Andy Ge and her name being called, GuiGui flashed Aaron a quizzical look before turning to a frowning WangZi.

WangZi:(Whispers urgently) Andy Ge didn't inform us anything!

GuiGui's blood ran cold...

GuiGui:(thinking) What's Andy Ge up to?

WangZi:Gui, hold my arm, lets go to the stage.

Aaron:(stutters) Huh? What?! WangZi! She doesn't need to hold you to go up! Hey!

WangZi ignores Aaron remark and pulls GuiGui close to him and brings her up the stage.

-------------------------------------------------------

Andy Ge:(speaks through the mic) Good Evening all! As you all know, Channel V has a rule that all the meimeis and didis cannot violate.For all those do not know, the rule states that all meimeis and didis cannot date each other.However, today, i stand in front of all of you to announce that this rule has been taken off because i cannot bear to see this rule break a couple apart.

GuiGui's heart stopped.Her smile turns into a frown and her eyes widened.

GuiGui:(whispers) WangZi! What's happening?! Do something! Explain to the public!

WangZi lowers his head..

WangZi: Gui, I'm sorry.I promised Andy Ge that i will follow his plan...

GuiGui:(panics) Huh? What are you talking about?!

WangZi: Gui! Don't you understand it's for your own good? Being with Aaron wouldn't make his or your life any easier! Both of your futures will be at stake! I'm sorry GuiGui...I can't bare to see you suffer...I don't want to see those fans get another chance to insult you again.

GuiGui:(shocked) WangZi!

Andy Ge: Lets invite this couple to share their joy with us! Welcome WangZi and GuiGui!!!

The crowd applaused.Aaron stared at WangZi and GuiGui in disbelieve....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continued

Thanks for all your ideas! I mixed some of you guy's ideas to get this.Haha.Pls comment!~!