Date

Falling in Love (Mina/You)

 

Y/N POV

After Amber helped me finish everything. I went home and put on some classy first date clothing.

I finished at 5:30 and went to my car. The drive to the girls dorm didn’t take long and before I went up to their door, I bought some flowers from a shop down the street. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door and as they did, I was stunned by the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Mina.

“Wow…” I said looking at her with wide eyes and an open mouth. Mina giggled and blushed.

“Is that all you have to say, Y/N-unnie?” Chaeyoung shouted from behind Mina, making all the other girls chirp into their meeting.

“Wow, Y/N-unnie. Making yourself look good for Mina-unnie?!” Dahyun asked evilly, while she looked from behind Mina.

“Mina-yah! Got yourself some yum?!” Nayeon asked, punching Mina in the shoulder lightly, making her blush even more.

They all started to tease Mina after that, making her blush even deeper, if that was possible. After some comments, I decided to rescue her. I pulled her from the others and laughed as they didn’t stop.

“Okay, girls! I think that’s enough for now! I still need her to function right for our date!” I told them jokingly, which made everyone laugh, including Mina.

“Ah…these are for you!” I looked at her and smiled, while giving her the flowers. She blushed and thanked me. After she gave the flowers to the girls, for them to put inside a vase, we left them with a goodbye.

As we got to the car, I went to open the door for Mina and she got inside with a quick thank you. I started to drive for our first destination and the whole way there, Mina tried to get me to say where I was taking her, but I didn’t tell her anything, to which she groaned and poked my face cutely to make me give in. I just laughed and shook my head.

We arrived after a couple of minutes, at the movie theatre. Mina looked at the big theatre stunned, as we got out of the car and walked to the front door. I took her hand and lead her to one of their best rooms.

“Why is it empty?” Mina asked confused.

“I rented the whole room for our date, so that we could have some privacy.” I told her smiling and lead her down to the front of the room, where a table was set for us, with a variety of candies, popcorn and drinks.

“Isn’t that a little too much?” she asked shyly and I shook my head.

“Nope. Idols need to have their privacy for once too.” I told her smiling again.

“That’s very thoughtful of you, Y/N.” she said and kissed my cheek, making my smile wider.

We got ourselves some popcorn and drinks, walked to the middle row and sat in the middle seats. The staff played the movie, after I gave them a sign and we watched it intensely. In the middle of the movie, I felt Mina take my hand and grasp it lovingly, which made me smile. We held each others hand the entire time and sometimes cuddled into each other.

Once the movie ended, we made our way outside to the car and got inside. I drove off, towards the Han River, for the next part of our date.

I parked the car and quickly got out, to open the door for Mina. She thanked me and I lead her to the River.

“We need to walk a bit.” I told her smiling. She nodded her head and we walked along the River, starting a deep conversation.

 

 

“And then, Sana hit her leg on the table and fell on the couch, rolling off right after!” Mina told me laughing, remembering what happened the other night. While we walked, we intertwined our hands and didn’t even once let go.

“How can someone be so clumsy?” I asked her laughing too, to which she just shrugged her shoulders.

“I have no idea.” she said still laughing.

I stopped walking, making her look at me confused. I laughed at her cute face and pinched her cheek, making her pout.

“Don’t look at me like that. We’re here.” I told her ginning and pointed to a spot by the trees.

Mina froze in her spot and opened slightly. I watched her smiling and took her hand, guiding her to the blankets. We sat down and continued our conversation from before, while sometimes taking bites of the fruits I brought.

After a while, we fell into a comfortable silence and watched the view of the Han River, with the sun slowly setting.

Before it’s completely gone, I got an idea. I stood up and held my hand out for Mina to take. She looked at me confused, but that quickly changed as I pulled my phone out and started playing music.

We slowly started swaying to the music. Mina put her head on my shoulder and stayed like that, until the song ended.

She lifted her head and stared lovingly into my eyes. I watched as her eyes shifted down to my lips and up again. I slowly leaned in and she did the same. Our lips connected and we moved in sync. All I felt, were sparks through my entire body and the desire I had for her.

After some second, we pulled away. Mina looked at me in some kind of trance, but snapped out of it right away. She smiled at me cutely and blushed a bit, making me do the same.

We stayed like that for a while, before we decided to go. On the way back to my car, Mina started shivering lightly, so I put my arm around her to try and keep her warm.

“Is it a little warmer?” I asked her.

“Yes, it’s perfect. Thank you.” she said smiling.

We arrived at the car not long after and before either of us could get inside, we heard gun shots and familiar screams.

“Mina! Get inside the car, quickly and whatever happens DON’T get out of there!” I told her seriously and ran towards the familiar sounding screams, with her shouting my name.

I arrived to what seemed to be a robber attacking a girl, I know too well. It’s…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N I totally forgot to update, sorry! I hope you liked the chapter and I wish you all a happy holiday and a happy new year! See you in the next year, everyone~