Party

Falling in Love (Mina/You)

A/N When I said I was having a writers block, it was true! Who would have thought that I'd finish writing this a few days later!? I thought it would at least take a week or more, but after I posted it, the ideas came back! WARNING: a curse word is used, but censored down in the middle parts AND Jackson is mentioned a great amount of times! Have fun reading~

Y/N POV

…G-Dragon. He’s standing there with a huge smile and a bottle whiskey in his hand. I smile and go in for a hug.

“Hey, GD! What are you doing here?” I ask him as I pull away.

“Chaelin called me and told me you’re throwing an after party. And you know I never let a chance slip to party, right?” he tells me with a playful grin on his lips.

“Yeah, I know! How could I ever forget that!? Come on in!” I tell him, while stepping out of the way, for him to walk inside.

He walks towards the kitchen and puts the bottle down. Right when he’s about to walk towards the couch to sit down and chill before the party starts, he sees Mina sitting on it already.

He turns towards me with a shocked expression and comes stomping my way, pulling me, by my wrist, into my bedroom. Confused by his sudden actions, I follow him, after giving Mina a reassuring smile to say that everything’s alright.

Inside my bedroom, GD let’s go of me and starts scolding me like a mother.

“What the hell, Y/N!? Why is she here? She’s still at the beginning of her career, don’t do anything to ruin it, okay?” he say making me wonder why he’s so protective of her.

“Why are you so protective of her?” I ask him suspiciously.

“I’m her sunbaenim and as a good sunbaenim I’m worried about my dongsaengs!” he states seriously, confusing me in the process.

“But…you’re not even in the same company, so how do you know and why do you care so much about her?” I ask him curiously. He sighs and answers.

“We meet while filming for a Varity show, she and her members were on it for the first time, so they were all nervous. I walked over to them and gave them some advice for how to act in front of the camera. Since then, I see myself as their older brother from another mother or in this situation as their sunbaenim from another company. They’re good girls, so don’t hurt them, okay?” he say sincerely, making me smile.

“Of course not G! Even though I just met them yesterday, I already know I could never hurt any of them. So don’t worry!” I tell him wholeheartedly.

He nods smiling and walks out of the room, with me following. GD walks over to Mina and greets her, she quickly greets back and they start talking about things.

I walk to the kitchen and grab myself a glass of water. Drinking, I check my phone for any new messages, seeing none, I start walking back to GD and Mina. They are talking about some new fashion item, which they really need to have, before I can sit down on one of the other seats, the doorbell rings.

I walk to the door and open it to see Tiffany with Yoona, Sunny, Sooyoung and Seohyun. They’re smiling at me and bring me into a group hug. I smile, but then look confused at them.

“Where are the others?” I ask them.

“There at SMs, because they have some things to do and I don’t think they’re going to make it today!” Sunny answers for all of them. I nod and let them come inside. As I’m about to close the door, I hear the elevator ding and voices of guys happily chatting away on how much fun it’s going to be at the party. I smile, when I recognize that the voices belong to the boys of BTS. They walk out of the elevator and see me already standing at the door. All 7 boys sprint forward and tackle me to the ground in a group hug. I’m on the bottom and all the boys are on top of me.

“Yah! I missed you guys too, but you’re heavy as hell!” I tell them seriously. They all look at me and start laughing. One after the other they get up and apologize. Jin puts out his hand to help me get up and I gladly take it. Once I’m standing, I smile at them and tell them to walk inside. They did, but before I can follow them, the elevator dings again.

Out walk the boys from BtoB, Peniel is the first to see me standing there and runs with open arms towards me. He stops right before me and embraced me like there’s no tomorrow. The other guys appear behind Peniel and give me a hug too. I let them inside and this time, I could walk in after them, with no elevator dinging going on.

I close the door and see a horde of guys in my apartment. The only girls are sitting on the couch talking to one another, SNSD’s girls already met Twice’s ones, so they’re familiar with Mina and talk to her. I walk to the kitchen, to get some snacks ready, right as I pull out a bowl, the doorbell rings. I put it onto the counter and walk to the door. Before me, stand five pretty ladies, grinning from ear to ear.

“Y/N!” Hani says and hugs me.

“Hey, Hani!” I say and hug back. We pull away and the other girl give me hugs too. They walk inside and greet the others. I close the door and walk back to the kitchen. I finish putting the snacks into bowls and onto the living room table. The door opens reviling Monkey with 4 pizza boxes in one hand and snacks in the other, announcing that they are here.

“WE’RE HERE, B****ES!” he says, making us all look at him. I shake my head and walk towards him.

“It would be great, if you wouldn’t curse in my apartment!” I glare at him and he apologizes.

“Sorry!” he says and walks towards the kitchen putting the thing down and then to the BtoB boys afterwards.

The members of Twice and GOT7 walk inside and revile someone I didn’t see in some time.

“Somi?!” I ask and walk forward to hug her really tight.

“Y/N-unnie!” she says smiling happily. We pull away and I then cup her face in my hands.

“What are you doing her, little bear?” I ask her calling her by her nickname.

“Jackson-oppa told me you were back and having a party. So I came to see you!” she says, suddenly I realize one thing. I turn to Jackson, who is talking with Eunkwang and Minhyuk.

“Jackson, go and put all the alcohol away, my little Somi-bear shouldn’t see these things!” I tell him and he does as I say. I look at Somi and tell her to go have some fun. She smiles and walks away. I walk over to the stereo system and turn on some music. On came Jason Derulo’s new song “Swalla”. I walk to the couch and sit down beside Mina. She smiles at me, which I return with one of my own. I want to say something, but CL-unnie interrupts me.

“Y/N! You should dance something for us!” she says coming out of nowhere, making me jump and fall of the couch. Some of the guys saw it and are now laughing their butts off.

“CL-unnie?! When did you get here? And why didn’t I hear you?” I ask her getting up. She slightly laughs.

“Jackson let me inside, before I could ring the bell and btw. Bom and Dara are here too!” she says looking at the two, who were talking to GD.

“So…are you going to dance now?!” she laughs while asking me.

“Sure, why not…” I sigh and shake my head. I look at the people on the couches and armchairs and tell them to get up, which they do except Mina, who is still struggling to stand. Some of the guys help me push and pull back the stuff, so that it results in a little dance floor. I walk to Jimin and J-Hope asking them if they still can do the dance we did some years ago and they nod. B-Bear starts the music, as everyone gathers around us. We walk to the center and get into position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H09WUTSxuh0

(watch ‘til 1:24) (Jimin in the white pullover, J-Hope in the black shirt and Y/N in the center)

As we finish, everyone cheers and claps. My eyes find Mina’s and there’s a spark. I stand there awe struck, before CL-unnie shakes her hand in front of my face and I snap out of it. I blush slightly and she smirks. She doesn’t say anything and walks away, leaving me confused. Leaving it be, I go and start mingling with the others.

We partied until 3 in the morning, some people fell asleep on the floor and there members needed to wake them up, because they were leaving. The last ones wanting to go were GOT7, Twice and CL-unnie. Somi is staying over, because she fell asleep on the couch and no one wants to wake her up. I tell the others ‘goodbye’ and put a blanked over Somi. Once I’ve done that, I go into my room and change into some PJs. Turning off the lights, I climb into bed and fall asleep, dreaming of Mina.

The next morning Somi woke me up, asking me to drive her to the JYPE building, which I gladly did. At the building, I didn't expect to run into...

To be continued...

A/N Hope you liked it! I'll try to update sometime soon! 'til then~