Seoul Music Awards part 2

Falling in Love (Mina/You)

A/N Blue=English

 

Y/N POV

…a girl, with long brown hair and a cute face. I’m so shocked because of her beauty, that I just stand there, looking at her. I’m in too much of a daze, that I don’t catch Mina giving me a glare from her seat.

“Ehm…Y/N-unnie?!” Chaeyoung asks, while shaking her hand in front of my face, trying to get me out of my trance, which doesn’t work, so she kicks my leg.

“Ouch!” I exclaim, while holding my leg. All the girls just laugh at me, except Mina, who continues to glare at me. I scowl at them and turn to the unknown girl.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Y/N, the niece of JYP! Nice to meet you…” I say trailing off, because I don’t know her name yet.

“Annyeonghaseyo Y/N-sunbaenim! I’m Jennie Kim, the Main Rapper and Lead Vocalist of Blackpink!” she tells me nervously and I widen my eyes in recognition.

“You’re a member of Blackpink?! Chaelin-unnie wanted me to meet you girls!” I tell her excitingly, smiling really wide. She looks kind of taken aback by my outburst, which makes the girls laugh lightly.

“Y/N/N?!” a voice breaks up the laughter.

All of us look at the source, only to see Lisa standing there.

“Lisa?!” I ask her irritated.

She comes nearly running to me and hugs me tight. I hug back just as tight and we stay in that position for a bit, before the other girls clear their throats.

“You two know each other?!” asks an irritated Jennie.

“Oh, yes. We met in Thailand, when Y/N was there on vacation. We bumped into each other at the dance studio I went to and hit it off right away!” Lisa tells them excitingly and in the process grabs my arm tightly, making me chuckle.

“Yes, we did. We practiced together too and I was and still am shocked at how good Lisa is!” I tell them smiling.

They are surprised, but smile back nonetheless. Mina is still glaring though. She suddenly pulls me down to the chair beside her and grips my arm tightly, making me feel how unhappy she is with this situation. The other girls including Jennie and Lisa are smirking at our interaction and let Mina have me all to herself, while getting into their own conversations. I look at all the other people that are already sitting at their tables and ask Mina who the new ones are.

“Who are the girls with Somi?” I ask while pointing at their table.

“They’re Somi’s group members in IOI. They were only promoting for one year and will disband soon. I personally find that a pity, because they’re really harmonizing and their personalities really fit together.” she tells me frowning slightly.

“Oh, that really is a pity. I would love to see Somi debut with a group that will be together for a long time and not just for a year. She really deserves that, just like any other trainee, that’s been training for a long time. ” I tell her sincerely.

“Hm…how come you didn’t know any of us or especially Jihyo, who trained for 10 years, from our trainee days? We should have met before, right?” she questions curiously, which gets the attention from the rest of the girls.

“That’s right, Y/N-unnie. Why haven’t we met before?” Dahyun asks too.

“I have no idea why we never met. Even though, I was at the training center many times, I never saw you there. Maybe you were practicing or not in the building at those times.” I tell them shrugging my shoulders. They all nod, leaving it at that and turn back to their own conversations.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see some idols getting on stage for their rehearsal, but don’t give them any more attention. I look over to a boy group that caught my interest a while ago, because they have that SM feeling and I don’t know of a new boy group from SM Entertainment.

“Who are those boys over there?” I ask Mina curiously.

“Those boys are NCT 127, they’re under SM Entertainment and debuted last year in July.” she tells me. I nod in acknowledgement and turn my attention to another girl group.

“And them?” I ask again.

“They’re GFriend, they debuted in 2015, under Source Music and they’re pretty popular too.” she says smiling, making me smile too, because I can tell these two groups are good friends already.

“That’s good to hear, princess. I can tell these girls are good friends of yours.” I tell her smiling charmingly, making her blush at my use of a pet name for her.

“And I’m assuming the two girls with Jennie and Lisa are their other group members?” I ask her pointing at their table.

“Yes, that’s right. They’re Jisoo and Rosé. They debuted a while after 2ne1-sunbaenims disbanded. They received a lot of hate, because the fans of 2ne1 thought YG made them to replace 2ne1-sunbaenims, which he didn’t! Not many of them saw, that he decided to debut girls who worked hard for years so that they can finally debut and when they did, all the hate came their way, which no one should go through!” she explains upset and I nod in agreement.

“You’re absolutely right, princess. No one should go through all this hate, it will only hurt them badly.” I tell her and hug the upset swan princess.

She hugs me back and cuddles into me. She fits perfectly into my arms and that makes me smile to myself. The other girls are either smiling or smirking our way and before they can tease us, a voice interrupts.

“Hey…” they say, making all the girls jump up from their seats and bow down. Before I can fully stand up and greet the person, the girls speak first.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-sunbaenim!” they say in unison and I freeze in my position. I only react as she speaks again.

“How are you girls doing? And who is this person with you?” she asks them politely. The one answering her questions is Jihyo, while the other girls look at me surprised and concerned.

“We’re doing good sunbaenim and this is Y/N, but you might have already heard of her, the niece of JYP-nim.” Jihyo tells her and I can imagine the shocked expression she is wearing right now. My thoughts confirm as I turn around facing my ex-girlfriend/nearly fiancée, after two and a half years.

Many don’t know it, but Taeyeon was actually the reason I went to study abroad. After we broke up, I was so devastated by what happened, that I decided to leave the country to get my mind off of her, at first it was really hard, because who wouldn’t mourn over the loss of someone they dearly loved? But with time it got better and after getting a lot of support from my friends, I finally let the thoughts of her go and moved on with my life, but…seeing her again, made all the pain come back.

“Y/N?!” she asks with a shock filled voice and covers with her hand. I don’t respond and look down to the floor, trying to hold back my tears, without success. It’s quite for some time, before I finally look at her, with a tear rolling down face.

The girls are looking between us concerned and don’t know what to do, so they just stand there watching us. To my surprise I see a tear rolling down Taeyeon’s face too and before I know it she hugs me tightly.

“Y-Y/N is that really you?!” she grabs my face into her hands, after pulling away and caresses it, not believing I’m really there. I only nod and then it happens…

 


 

An hour and a half later, every group is done with their rehearsals and the first guests were let inside. Before anything begins, I reach for my phone and call a friend of mine.

“Yeah?” the person on the other line picks up after a few rings.

“Hey, Amber! It’s me Y/N. Something happened and I want to talk with you about it, so how about we go for a round of basketball tonight, after this award show thing that I have right now?” I ask her hopefully, because I didn’t see her for quite some time.

“Oh, okay, sure, at the usual place? And were are Jackson and BamBam at? They should be there for you to tell them too, right?” she asks, confusion filling her voice.

“I already searched for them, but I couldn’t find them and I’m 100% sure, I won’t be able to talk to them while the award show is going on and even after, they probably will be too tired to do anything other than sleep!” I tell her honestly and she grunts in response.

“Okay. Until later, Y/N/N and enjoy the show as much as you can!” she tells me sincerely and hangs up after I responded her.

By the time I finish my call with Amber, the whole concert hall is filled with guests and their fan chants, until the MCs open up the award show. I’m only here to perform and not to be nominated and win an award, so I space out and don’t pay attention to anyone. I notice the girls give me worried glances, but they leave me alone inside my thoughts.

Flashback

I only nod and then it happens…

…Taeyeon kisses me on my lips passionately. I’m shocked to say the least and without realizing it, I kiss back. We kiss for a few seconds, before I realize that I couldn’t do this to Mina and I already let this relationship in the past. I pull away quickly and look at Mina guiltily. Mina on the other hand, has teary eyes and without saying a word walks away. I’m about to follow her right away, but a hand stops me. It’s Taeyeon, she looks at me curiously and has a slight smirk on, but doesn’t say anything. I pull away from her grip, after giving her a glare and follow were Mina went to.

After, searching for a few minutes, I find her sitting by the vending machine from before rehearsals, with a tear stained face. I walk to her and sit in the seat beside her.

“Hey…” I say gently and she quickly dries her tears. She doesn’t look at me or say anything. So, I continue talking.

“I really don’t know what came over me back there. Taeyeon is my ex-girlfriend/nearly fiancée, she broke up with me, because she couldn’t handle all of the hate she received from my fans back when we dated. I was devastated by the break up and cried for month, until I realized that it’s idiotic to mourn over someone who doesn’t want anything to do with you anymore and got over it. And…when she kissed me, all of the feelings from before came back, but…then I realized that what we had was over and I had you as my girl now, maybe not yet, but soon I hope…” I smile at my own words and continue “…and I feel really guilty for making you cry because of my stupidity. Will you forgive me, princess?” I finish, while taking her hand in mine.

Mina stays quiet for a while, processing every word I said, before she smiles. I watch her curiously and smile when I hear what made her smile.

“Your girl, ey?” she asks titling her head slightly.

“Yeah…I hope you want to be my girl, if not, that’s okay too!” I tell her quickly and she laughs.

“Of course I want to, Y/N/N! But…I’d like to go on a few dates first before we make it official!” she tells me, making me smile widely and nod in agreement.

End of Flashback

It was quite some time, until a staff member comes up to me, binging me out of my thoughts and tells me to get ready for my performance. I give them a light smile and tell the girls that I need to go get ready. They give me big smiles and ‘Fightings’, before I walk away.

Inside the dressing room my stylist already has some clothes ready and tells me to change quickly, which I do. I walk out to her widening her eyes and telling me I look good.

http://www.melanger.com.cn/UploadFiles/Product/2016-09-30/20160930175559350.jpg

I follow a staff member out of the room and to my starting place, which is under the stage. I will come out from below and start dancing once I’m all the way up. The staff member tells me to stand on my spot and wait until they give me the ok.

I wait for about three minutes, until they give their ok and the platform starts moving up. I’m standing with my head held low and my hands intertwined in front of me. I hear all the screaming fans once they realize it’s me and smile to myself.

Once I’m all the way up, I start my performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxGoOsh-Lu0

When I finish my dance, the lights go out, giving me time to run of the stage, before the next performer begins performing. I walk back to my dressing room and change back into my other clothes. Once I’m done, I walk back to the girls and sit down, while receiving ‘You did great’ and ‘That was awesome’ from them, making me smile in satisfaction.

The rest of the show goes by quickly, with many idols winning awards, including the girls and the boys. As it’s done, we all go change into more normal clothes and then to our cars. The girls from Red Velvet and Blackpink and the boys from BTS and GOT7 already said their goodbyes inside the building, leaving only the girls from Twice to walk with me to the cars. All the girls say their goodbyes and climb into the cars, excluding Mina. She stays outside, wanting to say goodbye longer. We stay in silence for about two minutes, before I decide to speak.

“So…I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, princess!” I tell her, not really moving a muscle. She looks down blushing and nods.

“Yes, until tomorrow, Y/N/N!” she says and climbs into the van. Before I can turn around to leave, Mina gets out of the car and grabs my arm as an attempt to stop me. She looks me into my eyes and without me realizing it, she gives me a kiss on the cheek and quickly gets back into the car, leaving me standing there blushing lightly. I turn to my car and get inside. I watch the van of the girls drive off and then drive off myself.

I drive for nearly 15 minutes, before I arrive at my destination and call Amber, saying I’m already there. I get out of the car and walk to the basketball court. A few minutes later Amber arrives with a basketball in hand and passes it to me. We play some rounds, before Amber asks what happened at SMA.

“So, what happened at the award show?” she asks curiously. I tell her everything that happened and she nods understandingly, once I finish.

“Well, that’s good than, isn’t it?” she asks me and I nod.

“Yeah, it is…but I can’t get off the feeling that Taeyeon is planning something…” I tell her honestly and she crooks her head to the side.

“What do you mean by that?” she asks.

“I mean, she looked like she was planning something, when I followed Mina and I don’t want anything to happen to her, Ams!” I tell her and she nods.

“Hm…I don’t know if she would do something, but let’s leave it be for the moment and plan where you can take Mina to for a date!” she says excitingly and plans what we can do already, making me smile and nod.

We talk and play some more rounds, until one in the morning, before we say our goodbyes and drive home. Once I’m home, I plop onto my bed and drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up to someone jumping onto me…

To be continued…

 

A/N I hope you liked it~ And sorry for taking so long to update! Until next time everyone~