Something is there

Falling in Love (Mina/You)

A/N Before we begin I’d like to apologize for not updating last week! There was too much to do at work and at home, please understand! To make it up here is a long chapter!
P.S. Thoughts=
Italic, Japanese=green

Y/N POV

…Bom, with Dara and Chaelin-unnie behind her. I smile and hug her.

“Hey, what are doing here?” I ask her still smiling.

“We’re going to perform one last time together. It wasn’t planned, but we wanted to do it for our fans.” She says smiling sadly. I nod understandingly and hug Bom, as I see a tear rolling down her cheek. She starts sobbing into my neck, I her back to calm her down and tell her everything’s going to be alright. After a bit, she calmed down and pulled away wiping her cheeks.

“Thanks, Y/N.” she says with a little smile.

“No problem, Bambi.” I tell her and she giggled.

We hear cheers and see the girls from Twice walk down the stage. As they see me talking to Bom and the other two, they stop and stare surprised between us. I laugh at their reaction.

“Girls, don’t just stand there and stare. Come here!” I tell them and they walk over to us. As they stand right in front of us, Jihyo gives them the signal to introduce themselves.

“1…2…3…Annyeonghaseyo One in a Million Twice imnida!” They all say together. Chaelin-unnie, Bom and Dara smile and introduce themselves too. Once they’re done, I ask them if they’d like to go to my place for an ‘After party’, more like to hang out and they agree.

“So you guys want to hang out after we’re all done here?” I ask them and they all nod.

“Is it going to be like an after party? With loud music and alcohol?” Bom asks me curiously.

“Yeah, but for the minors there is only coke and other non-alcohol stuff! And by now I thought you knew it already!” I tell her.

“Who else is coming?” Dara asks.

“Well, I need to ask some people, but I’m sure the boys from BTS are going to come, just like GOT7.” I tell her and she smiles widely.

“BTS and GOT7? Awww I missed those guys so much!” she squeals and jumps on the spot. I smile and see Chaelin-unnie do the same as me. I turn towards Twice and ask them if they’d like to have someone they really want to meet or see again. They start to think and Momo nearly shouts who she wants to see.

“How about SNSD-sunbaenims?” she asks happily and all the other girls agree with her. I look at Chaelin-unnie with a troubled expression and she just smiles reassuringly. I think Mina noticed our interaction, because she looks curiously between me and Chaelin-unnie, but she doesn’t say anything. Before I can say a thing Chaelin-unnie answers.

“I’m going to give them a call and ask them if they’d like to come. I’ll be back in a while.” She says with a smile and walks away to call SNSD. I silently thank her and ask the girls if there is someone else.

“How about EXID-sunbaenims?” Chaeyoung asks hopefully. I grin widely and nod my head.

“Anyone else?” I then ask.

“Hmm…BtoB-sunbaenims?” Nayeon asks and I nod. I ask them again, but this time they don’t have anyone else in mind. I pull out my phone and text Hani and Peniel, telling them to come over to my apartment and bring the rest of their groups. Not even 5 minutes later I get notified that they’re on their way already. I laugh lightly and start texting BTS and GOT7, telling them what we have planned. They quickly responded with ‘We’ll be there’ and ‘We’re on our way’. I smile and look at the girls.

“They’re all coming.” I tell them and they cheer. Their cheers get interrupted by Chaelin-unnie.

“The girls from SNSD are coming too.” She tells us and the girls cheer again. I, on the other hand, am troubled, because who would voluntarily be inside a room with their ex. Chaelin-unnie comes over to my side and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t worry, the girls and I are going to help you with Taeyeon. You’re not going to see her at all.” Chaelin-unnie whispers into my ear reassuringly. I look at her and smile. I turn my head as I feel someone’s eyes on me, only to find Mina staring right at me with curios eyes. I smile and wink at her. She blushes and looks away quickly. I laugh, but stop as I remembered who could come too. I pull out my phone and text that person, laughing as they reply. Looking up, I see all eyes on me.

“What?” I ask them.

“Who were you texting?” Dara asks for everyone.

“Just someone who’ll come to the party later.” I tell them smiling.

“Who?” a bitter voice asks. I look at the source and see Mina glaring.

“You’ll see them later. It’s a surprise!” I tell her with a smile, which causes her to stop glaring, but she still looks pissed though. I leave it be and turn to Chaelin-unnie as she starts speaking.

“Is it a new girlfriend?” she asks wiggling her eyebrows.

“Pfft…no, it’s not!” I start laughing my off, which causes the girls to look at me weirdly.

“What’s so funny?” Mina asks annoyed, to the surprise of her group members.

“It’s just…I would never date her, she’s like a sister!” I tell her, a little scared of how she’ll react.

“Okay…” she says and quiets down. I look at her curiously, as to why she would react like that and start to think. ‘Why is she reacting like that? Is she jealous? Probably not, because she doesn’t even likes me like that. Or does she?’ I’m brought out of my thoughts by Chaelin-unnie telling me Dara, Bom and her would need to get going. We say our ‘see you laters’ and they walk off, leaving me with the rest of the girls. I look at them and tell them that we should get changed.

“Come on girls, let’s change into normal clothes!” I say and walk away, with the girls following.

We reach their changing room first, everyone walks inside, but I stop Mina by grabbing her wrist. She looks surprised at my actions, but doesn’t say anything, because she’s waiting for me to speak. I’m curious on if she was jealous or not.

“Why were you acting like that when I told you guys I texted someone who’ll come to the party and when Chaelin-unnie asked if she was my girlfriend?” I ask her seriously.

“W-What are you talking about?” she stutters blushing slightly.

“You know what I mean, Mina. You were acting strange, just like if you were jealous at someone!” I tell her losing my patience. She looks at me still blushing, but what she says next, I would have never expected.

“So, what if I was jealous?!” she asks, but before I can answer her, she leaves. I stand there in shock on what I just heard.

“What?” I ask myself confused. After a while, I decide to leave and walk to GOT7’s changing room. Once there, I see the guys chilling on the couch, I walk over and sit down, not saying a word. The guys look concerned at me. BamBam decides to speak.

“Y/N/N, what’s wrong?” he asks concern dripping of his voice.

“I…I’ll tell you later!” I tell him, deciding to drop it for now.

“Okay.” he says leaving it be.

“So…what should we do now?” Jackson asks bored. Everyone shrugs, not knowing what to do. We sit in silence, when suddenly hear a scream from the hallway, me and the guys jump up and run outside. There laying on the floor is Mina holding her foot, with Momo and Sana standing at her side, trying to calm her down. I crouch down and ask her if she’s alright.

“Mina, are you alright?” she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

“My foot hurts.” she says, a tear sliding down her cheek.

“What happened?” B-Bear asks them.

“Some guy pushed her out of the way and she fell down, twisting her ankle.” Sana explains to us and Momo nods along enthusiastically.

“Can you stand up?” I ask her. She tries, but falls down again, wincing in pain.

“Okay…” is all I say, before I lift her up bridal style, careful not to lift up the skirt she had on. Everyone watches me as I do so and Mina blushes. I walk into the dressing room and place Mina onto the couch. I get on my knees in front of her and take off her shoe. She winces as I pull it off, but she doesn’t say anything. Once the shoe is off, I examine her foot and see that her ankle is a little swollen. She watches me curiously, as I walk towards the little fridge and pull out a cool pack. I wrap it into some tissues and walk back to Mina. I put it onto her ankle and ask her if she has seen what the guy looked like, she shakes her head telling me she didn’t. The others watched our interaction and smirked. I give the guys a glare, before they can start the teasing, they get what I’m on about and don’t say anything. Sana and Momo though, start teasing Mina.

“Mina-chan is blushing, what do you think we should do, Momo?” Sana asks her friend in Japanese.

“Maybe we should tell Y/N to kiss her ankle better!” Momo says evilly, Mina gets redder at that and I laugh. Sana and Momo look confused at us, some of the guys smile and the others try not to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Momo asks clueless.

“I can understand you, that’s what’s funny!” I tell them and they look dumbfounded at me, then at Mina, who only nods in agreement. They blush and say they’re sorry. There is an awkward silence, which Monkey breaks.

“Shouldn’t we get going? Y/N’s party will start in an hour and we still need to prepare some things!” he says. Everyone nods and heads out of the room, leaving Mina and me the only ones there. I look at her and ask if she can stand already. She tries, but sits down right after, shaking her head.

“No problem.” I tell her and lift her up again. I walk out of the room with a blushing Mina and to Twice’s dressing room. Arriving there, all the girls were ready to leave, they even got Minas things. I smile at them and turn around to leave with Mina still in my arms, but she protests.

“Y/N, you can let me go, I’ll walk!” she says trying to get off of me, but I only tighten my grip.

“No Mina, you still can’t walk, so I’m not gonna let you walk!” I tell her seriously and she quiets down. I walk out, with the girls following, when we get to their cars, I tell them that Mina is going to drive with me and they all nod their heads smiling. I walk towards my car, despite Minas protests and put her inside. I too get inside and drive off to my apartment. The whole ride, Mina is silently looking out of the window, not saying a word. Once there, I park the car and help Mina get out. I carry her up to my apartment and put her down on my couch.

“Do you want something to drink?” I ask her.

“Erm…water would be great.” She says shyly. I nod and walk to the kitchen. As I’m pouring the glass of water, I get a text from Monkey:

‘Hey Y/N, were going to bring some snacks and alcohol!’

I smile and text back:

‘Okay, see ya later!’

I put my phone into my pocket and walk back to Mina. She’s looking around the apartment curiously. I smile and give her the glass. She thanks me and I sit down. We sit in silence after that. After a bit, Mina asks where the toilet is.

“It’s down the hall on the right.” I tell her. She gets up and takes a step. She suddenly winces and falls down, but not before she grabs onto me, pulling me down with her. I close my eyes waiting for the pain, but when I only feel something soft under me, I open them again. I’m lying on top of Mina, my face right on her chest. I try getting up, but Mina pulls me down again, when I’m about to ask her why she pulled me down again, she kisses me on my lips, I’m shocked at first but then kiss back. The kiss was slow and passionate at the beginning, but as we kissed longer it got more heated and turned into a make out session. We only pull away when air is needed. I look into Mina’s eyes and want to kiss her again, but get interrupted by the door bell ringing. I get up and help a blushing Mina onto the couch. I smile at her and walk to the door. I open it, to see…

To be continued…

A/N I hope you liked it even though it came so late! Again I apologize to all of you for not updating last week! Until next time!