Seoul Music Awards

Falling in Love (Mina/You)

A/N italic=Thoughts

 

Y/N POV

…the twice girls bowing down to Sana and Sana standing there head held high, with a bottle of orange juice in her hands. Quietly I close the door and shake my head getting rid of them weird thoughts. I open it again after a few seconds and inside the girls were still in the same position. I walk inside, closing the door behind me and before I can ask what’s happening, Jihyo speaks, while looking at Sana.

“Oh great Sana the wise, please give us words of wisdom!” she says and bows down again.

“Orange juice contains oranges, that’s why it tastes so orangie!” Sana tells them and takes a sip of the juice. The girls stand up, while chanting some weird stuff and run around her.

I just blankly stare at them, not finding any words to say. They’re running in circles for a while, before Mina notices me standing there, watching their weird ritual. She stops abruptly, blushing madly and makes all the other girls run into her, making her fall down, with all of them on top of her.

“Yah, Minari! Why did you stop!?” Nayeon asks her loudly. Mina is still blushing and just points a finger at me, not saying a word. All the girls on top of her look at where she points and start blushing too. They scramble off of Mina and stand beside her. No one dares to look at me in the eyes, because of what I’ve seen them do. Mina still lays on the ground, looking down, not moving a muscle. I walk to her and crouch down.

“Hey Mina, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, come on, stand up.” I tell her sweetly, but Mina only shakes her head no.

“Come on, Mina! Don’t be like that, many people do this kind of stuff for fun, especially idols! Go ask the boys from Got7 or BTS, they always do stuff like this and it’s really funny to see them do it, sometimes I even join them!” I tell her smiling and she looks up, with a raised eyebrow.

“Really?” she asks unsure of my statement and I nod.

“Yes, really. Now come on up!” I tell her, taking her hand and helping her up. Suddenly Mina loses her balance and falls onto me. I catch her in my arms and hug her around her waist, securing her. She looks up at me, blushing madly. We look into each other’s eyes, captivated by the passion and love inside them. We stay like that for a few seconds, before both of us start to lean in. Our lips were inches apart, before the girls clear their throats, bringing us out of our little moment and making us pull away.

“Sorry to interrupt your little moment, but we need to practice for our performance on Seoul Music Awards, which is in just two days!” Jihyo tells us seriously.

“Oh, right. I need to practice for that too!” I say while scratching my neck. The girls look surprised at me.

“You’re performing too?” Dahyun asks me wide eyed.

“Yes, I am…but I’m only going to dance a little, nothing more.” I tell them kind of disappointed. They smile brightly and walk over to me to give me a group hug.

“You sound disappointed Y/N-unnie! But isn’t it great to show of your dancing skills to everyone! They’ll be so jealous!” Tzuyu says, getting a bit evil.

“Yeah, you’re right.” I say now smiling widely. We let go of the group hug and I go and grab my laptop. The girls start to practice, as I walk out of the room and toward another one. It’s only 3 doors from the girls. This room is originally my private practice room, other idols can use it too, but they need to ask me first, just like the trainees, that’s actually how I met Somi. She would always come here and practice together with me. Over the time, our little cutie became one of the most precious people in my life and I won’t let anyone hurt her. Once inside the room, I put down my stuff and get to work.

I finish the new song for the girls in just a few hours and let it play freely inside the room, while I lay on the floor, facing the ceiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUMm9U4eDls

As soon as the song ends, I pull out the USB stick, where I saved the song on and get up. I walk out of the room and to uncle’s office. He isn’t inside, so I just leave the stick on his desk with a note:

‘Hey uncle,

I finished the song! The title is ‘three times a day’. Hope you like it~

& now I’m gonna practice for the Seoul Music Awards!

So…DON’T disturb me :)

-Y/N’

I place them in front of his computer and go out again. I walk back to the practice room and start practicing my dance.

 

 

It’s been two days since I left the song on uncles desk, he was pleasantly surprised at how good it is and wants me to write him some more in the future. The girls were having fun with the boys from GOT7 and me for the past two days. We went to the shopping mall on the first day and got swarmed by fans and paparazzi, but they left us alone, after I harshly told them to back off, as one of them accidently hit Mina on the head with their camera. The second day, all of us went to the Han River for a picnic, it was fun seeing everyone goofing around. Momo and Jungyeon took a tandem tour along the river, just like Tzuyu and Chaeyoung and Mark and JB. The others were either playing chicken fight or just sitting on the picnic mat, eating all the stuff. Though we did all of this stuff after we finished practicing for SMA.

Currently, I’m on my way to the SMAs listening to some music and jamming out. I arrive in just 20 minutes and park my car. Once I get out, there is screaming and camera flashes turned towards me. I smile charmingly at the fans and paparazzi, making the fans completely lose their minds. I laugh at them and continue into the building, while giving the fans an autograph or taking a picture with them.

Inside the building were many people running around hysterically and other walking around calmly. I walk to my dressing room and after going inside, ask my stylist to give me a handsome look and so she does.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1zFHiHVXXXXXDXVXXq6xXFXXXU/2016-New-High-Quality-font-b-Fashion-b-font-font-b-Dress-b-font-font-b.jpg

Once she is done, I thank her and make my way towards the dressing room of GOT7. On my way there, I notice some of the Twice girls standing at a vending machine talking and laughing. I walk over to them and see Mina struggling to get a pack of snacks, because of it being stuck and not falling down. I smile at her cute pout and clueless face, as she begins to hit the machine lightly.

After a couple of hits, she gives up and stares at it. I move from behind her and hit the machine on the right spot, making her snacks fall down. Mina excitingly grabs the fallen snack and opens it. After plopping some into , Mina releases a satisfied moan, making me blush deeply and nervously clear my throat. When she looks up, she starts blushing too and nearly chokes on the snack. She falls into a coughing fit and I hit her back lightly to help her. The other girls, that were Nayeon, Sana and Momo, were smirking at us.

After she is done coughing, both of us stay silent, watching each other with deep blushes. Only when someone yells my name, are we both taken out of our awkward situation.

“Park Y/N!”

I look at the source of it and walking towards me is the one and only Mina Myoung. I grin at her and so does she.

“Hey, Myoung! How have you been?” I ask her and give her a hug, which she returns.

“I’ve been doing good and you Park?” she returns my question and smirks at me, while glancing at Mina, who is standing beside me, looking not so happy to see Myoung being so friendly with me.

“Oh my gosh, Park! THE Mina from Twice!? Go get her, Tiger!” Myoung says, punching my arm and walks away. I rub my arm and smile at her retreating figure, but before she is out of sight, she turns around again.

“I’ll see you at rehearsal!” she yells and continues her leave.

I stand there confused, until Mina clears . I look at her questioningly and she watches me with her poker face. Not saying a word, she turns to leave, but I quickly grab her hand and pull her into me, with her back facing me and wrap my arms around her waist. I tighten my grip, as I feel her trying to get free.

“Mina, are you alright?” I ask her concerned and she nods lightly. I turn her around, so that she is facing me and look her deep into the eyes.

“I don’t believe you.” I simply state, watching her brows furrow.

“Man, this is like watching a K-Drama!” Momo states from the sidelines, snacking away on her chips, making everyone look at her. Nayeon and Sana groan at her interruption and smack her on the head.

“Momo!” Sana scolds her.

“Yah, don’t you see them having one of their moments?! Paboya!” Nayeon exclaims, hitting Momo again.

“Aya!” Momo whines holding her head.

I laugh at them, still holding Mina close to me, whereas Mina is smiling at the three and cuddles into me.

“You guys are so cute!” Nayeon tells us squealing, making me smile brightly and Mina blush deeply.

“Thanks!” I thank them happily and shift my eyes to the clock on the wall.

“Oh, I think we should get going! It’s nearly time for rehearsals! Go get the others and meet me at our seats!” I tell them, shooing all four of them to go get the rest of their group.

Watching them round a corner, I walk out to the concert hall and to our seats, but as I’m doing so, I get greeted with shouts from the stage. I look up and see my favorite dancers, Junsun Yoo, Sori Na and Eunho Kim. I get on stage and they all hug me one after another.

“Y/N, long time no see!” Junsun says smiling happily.

“Junsun, how have you been? And how is YooA doing?” I ask him.

“YooA’s been doing well! She even debuted in a group called Oh My Girl!” he tells me excitingly.

“Really?! I knew she could do it!” I says happily.

Done with our little reunion, I greet the other two as happily as I did Junsun.

All the other dancers that were there to practice, start to make a circle around us, firing us on to show them what we can do. Sori is the first to go into the middle and starts dancing, once the music is playing. 30 seconds into it, Eunho joins her and they both do their thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b10SddUkAXg

Once they’re done, Eunho leaves and Junsun joins Sori.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf74EmyoC_o

After they finish, they both look at me smirking. Suddenly Junsun and Sori grab my hands and pull me into the middle. I laugh and shake my head lightly at their childish act. They leave me standing there, waiting for them to put on a song for me to dance to. While I wait, I notice that some Idols were sitting in their seats, watching us, they are Mamamoo, Twice, MOBB, Somi with some girls by her side and other groups that I don’t recognize ‘Maybe they’re rookies?’ is the only reason that comes into my mind.

Suddenly music starts playing and I start laughing at their music choice. Eunho, Junsun and Sori laugh too and all the others who know about our little inside joke. The rest just looks at us confused.

Getting back onto the topic, I stop laughing and start dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vkcibPGGMk

(A/N: Imagine that it’s a solo and Y/N dances Junsun’s part)

After I’m done, the next song is played and none other than Myoung starts dancing, from where ever she came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0s242Hg-8

Once she’s done with her dance, they put on 'Lean and Dabb - iLoveMemphis' and everyone gets crazy.

After we’re done with all of the fun stuff, we walk off stage to let some idols rehears. My dancer friends leave to go take care of something and I walk to the girls.

Arriving at our table, I see…

To be continued…

 

A/N Sorry for the long wait! I had so much to do, that I totally forgot to continue the story! Mianhae! See you in the next chapter~