The Meeting part 2

Falling in Love (Mina/You)

A/N Blue = English

 

Y/N POV

I stare at the pretty girl for a while, who btw reminds me of a penguin. I’m brought out of my thoughts by uncle snapping his fingers in front of my face. I look at him and he gives me a confused are-you-alright look.

“What?” I ask him.

“I asked you a question! Do you know who these girls are?” he says/asks serious.

I look at him as if he had 2 heads.

“Of course I know them, who wouldn’t?! They are like the next generations SNSD! AND my uncle made them!” I state the obvious.

“What do you mean by the next generations SNSD?” he asks.

“Well, they do have a lot of similarities, for example, both groups have 9 members, they became really famous, in a short amount of time, both their leaders have an amazing voice, both their maknaes are beauties and have awesome voices, they both have a bunny, they have number 1 dancing machines, they too have 2nd dancing machines AND they all are bubbly and loud when they’re together!” I make a point.

Everyone inside the room looks at me with wide eyes and their jaws on the floor.

“What? How did you get information like that?” uncle asks confused.

“You know, it’s not that hard to figure out, because everyone with eyes can see the similarities.” I say.

He looks dumbfounded at me and asks.

“Why didn’t I notice it?”

I just shrug my shoulders, then walk over to the sitting place and sit down. Uncle still stands there, trying to figure out why he didn’t notice it sooner, as I look at the girls, who were starring right at me and wave my hand. I could see them blushing and whispering to each other. Not thinking anything of it, I turn back to uncle and start talking in English again.

“You know old man, if you think too hard, then your brain is going to melt!” I say to him.

He turns towards me with an annoyed look on his face.

“What did you just say? OLD MAN?!” he asks seriously.

I gulp and try talking myself out of it.

Ehm…no. I said…Ehm…Cool Man?!”

I know it isn’t a good excuse, but at least it’s worth a try. The excuse probably wasn’t believable, as uncle walks over to me, looking ready to kill me. I stand up and run away. Or at least try to, as uncle puts me in a headlock and rubs my head, with his knuckle. The girls observe our every move.

“Don’t you ever say that again, do you understand me?!” he asks.

“Ow…yes…yes I understand, now please let me go!” I say hurting.

He let go of me, even though he knew I only said it to get away from him. Holding my head, I sit down again and try to ease the pain. Uncle walks over to the girls and talks to them about their comeback. I get bored after a while and take out my phone. Sometime later I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up, only to see…

To be continued…

 

A/N Thanks for supporting this story by reading, upvoting and subscribing! You guys are awesome! Love ya all ~

I'll try to write more in the other chapters! So stay tuned ~

Words: 559