The End

A Little Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later

The seeds of dandelion are flying away as the wind blows. It’s very sunny and the weather is pretty hot today since summer just starts but it doesn’t stop Yesung to visit the place. He is slowly walking towards the grave and crouches down to place the lilies in front of the gravestone. It’s been a year since he visited this place and he hopes the man won’t get angry at him. He folds his hands and closes his eyes to pray in silent.

“It’s been a while. Hope you rest in peace.” Yesung says after he finishes his pray.

“You still insist to go even in this hot weather. You really miss him?”

Yesung looks up and smiles a little when he sees his older brother. He shifts his gaze at the grey gravestone and caresses it softly. He still can’t believe that the man left him. Death is indeed scary and he is glad that he escaped from it. He wishes that the man could escape too but you can’t always get what you want in life.

“Because you are scared of death. You won’t die.”

Those words still make him laugh even until now. His brother raises an eyebrow, wondering why his little brother is laughing in front of the grave. Yesung shakes his head and glares playfully at his brother.

“Of course, I miss him. He is the one who gives me the strength to live.”

“Oy! Wait for me.”

The brothers twists their head to the side and see Siwon is walking towards their direction. His dimples show up as he smiles. He looks too excited for someone who is going to visit a grave.

“Yah Siwon.. whe-“ Before Kibum can finish his words, Siwon throws the carkey at Kibum and shoves him away to bow down at the gravestone.

“Hi, I am Siwon. Yesung’s boyfriend. I will take care of him so you can rest in peace. Anyway-“

Yesung and Kibum look at Siwon with wide eye, mouth gaping open in shock. Without waiting longer for Siwon to talk, Kibum smacks the back of his friend’s head, earning a groan from the tall man.

“What kind of nonsense are you talking about in front of my father’s grave.”

Siwon pouts and whines to Yesung to save him. He casually wraps his arms around Yesung’s shoulder. “Sungie~ Help me~ Kibum Hyung is so mean~”

Before Yesung can reply or Kibum can hit Siwon, a loud bass voice yells Siwon’s name.

“Yah Choi Siwon!!”

The three of them turns their head to the source of that bass voice. A tall man with brown hair marches towards their direction with a grumpy face. His messy hair looks even messier than usual. He pulls Yesung away from Siwon.

“That’s really low of you to lock me inside the car! I was thinking of breaking the door but then I remember it’s that demon’s car.” The man points at Kibum. “I am glad that it got opened after few minutes! I still want to live, you know!”

“Yah, brat.. when will you call me with Hyung?!” Kibum pulls Yesung towards his direction. “Seriously, I told you guys to find a spot to park the car but as usual ends up with fighting. I am surprised to see Siwon won this time.”

“He tricked me! And no, I am not going to call you with Hyung unless you let me marry your brother.”

“Over my dead body, Cho Kyuhyun!” Siwon suddenly interrupts, declaring a war to the tall man with brown hair.

“Good! Now that we are in this place, why not make it faster so we can bury you after that?!”

Yesung’s eyes twitch in annoyance. It’s really a bad idea to let Siwon and Kyuhyun go with him to visit his father’s grave. He’s supposed to go alone anyway but then the two idiots want to tag along after they overheard his conversation with his mother. Kibum decides to join because he wants to ‘protect’ his brother from the evil soul. Two evil souls to be exact.

“You already spend a lot of time with him in school! That’s not fair!” Siwon huffs as he folds his arms. To think that this man is in his first year of college but he is acting like 5 years old.

“What?! What time? I don’t know what this demon Hyung said to Midget one and Midget two but everytime I try to talk to Yesung. They are always stopping me like I am threat! You should be happy that you can visit his house!” Kyuhyun groans.

“Hey! Wendy and Sungmin aren’t midgets! You are just too tall!” Yesung protests and sadly he gets ignored as they continue their bickering.

“As if! You don’t know that he is guarded by two demon brothers?! The big demon over there and little demon at home!” Siwon points at Kibum and Yesung realizes that the little demon is actually Jinki. The little boy is really attached to Yesung to the point he doesn’t allow Siwon to make a move on his brother. Jinki says he is the one who will marry Yesung which he finds it adorable. Siwon finds it nonsense though.

“Why did you guys blame me? It’s my duty to protect my brother.” Kibum shrugs their complains off.

“He has brother complex.” Kyuhyun states.

“Yes, his youngest brother too.” Siwon nods in agreement. Just two seconds before they are at each other’s neck and now they act friendly with each other. Kibum is the one who makes them fight and also make up at the same time. Ridiculous.

“You guys are just jealous that I have gorgeous brother.”

Then the bickering starts again. Twitch. Yesung’s eyes twich again and he can feel a headache is coming. They actually dare to fight in front of the grave of his father and he can’t believe that Kibum Hyung joins the dumb and dumber squad as the dumbest. He tries to remember how can all of this happen….

 

 “Yesungie!” Siwon approaches Yesung with excited smile. His graduation gown sweeps the ground as he walks.

“Hyung, congrats on graduating!” Yesung claps his hands happily.

The graduation ceremony just ends few minutes ago and all the seniors are now taking photo together with their parents. Some juniors come to congratulate the popular seniors and ask for photo. He also can see Wendy and Sungmin are squealing in front of good looking senior with black hair. Siwon is one of the popular senior since he is the friendly president of student council. A lot of students are crowding over him and some of them are crying. He just finishes entertaining his juniors and finally has a chance to talk to Yesung.

“Ah I am sad that I am not going to see you from now.” Siwon says dramatically.

Yesung is about to speak but two hand sneak around his waist and pull him into a backhug. The familiar mint and cologne smell makes him relax instantly.

“Don’t be dramatic. You will always find a reason to visit my house anyway since we go to same university.” Kibum rolls his eyes at his dramatic friend. He places his chin on Yesung’s shoulder. “And… stop flirting with my brother!”

“Why did you have to appear now? I thought the juniors were crowding over you before.”

“So it’s you who told them where I went. Traitor! You know that I hate noisy people and they keep shouting for a photo with me.” Kibum narrows his eyes at Siwon in annoyance.

“Aish, why are you so cruel with me? We will be brother in law soon!” Siwon wiggles his eyebrows.

Kibum and Yesung stare at Siwon as if the man is saying sky is green and grass is blue.

“You are going to major Psychology, right?” Yesung glances at his brother. “You better make your friend as first patient.”

Kibum laughs over his little brother’s words. “Stop fooling around, Siwon. Find someone at the university later!”

“I am serious about Yesung though.” Siwon stares into Yesung’s eyes with a serious face and Yesung feels like his heart skips a beat. He knows that Siwon has been flirting with him for a year and he never takes him seriously but there is this determined glint in his senior’s eyes that makes his heart twists in anticipation.

Their conversation gets interrupted when a tall man with brown hair greets them. Apparently he has been standing there for a while but no one noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter