Love under the snow

Icy Love

The following day Minho and his mother went in a furnitures store to buy the things he needed for his flat.

-You seem to be far away from here, Minho. his mother said softly

-Eh? No...just doing a mental list of everything I need.

-I am your mother, I'm sure you're no thinking about this mental list of furnitures.

-Aish, mothers are so talented to read in their children's mind, Minho answered with a smile

-So what's the matter?

-It's about Taemin....

-Did you had a quarrel?

-No..ok we had a quarrel sometimes ago but now we apologized to each other..and now our relationship is awkward....

-So act like if you didn't argue, stay enthusiatic, smiling, act like friends act.

-Yeah...I will try.

They finally arrived to the store, they entered and searched covers, comforter, pillows etc... 

-Stop worrying like this about Taemin, you don't listen what I'm saying ! Mrs Choi sighed

-Sorry! So what were you saying?

-You should get a lamp or two. On the photos you took, I find this flat dark.

-Oh, ok.

 

Taemin was daydreaming in his room, he was thinking about the girl who was next to him in the train, he thought that he should be as confident as her.

-Taeminnie,....

Taemin turned his head toward his room's entrance. Taesun was stooding there, with a puzzled look.

-Taesun? Something wrong?

-Taeminnie is wrong.

-Eh? What?

-You look to be weird today.

-It's nothing Taesunnie.

-Really?

-Yes!

-So, will come and play with me in the snow?

-Sure! Taemin answered

They dressed themselves with hot clothes and went outdoor to make a snowman, to have a snowball battle, to make an igloo.....

-Taeminnie do you love somebody ?

-Huh.....y.....yes, why?

-Because I heard Daddy and Mommy talking about you.

-Really? Why?

-They said that these past days your were absent-minded and Daddy answered that you were probably thinking about a lover.

-Ah..ok.

He felt relieved, he thought about something...worse.

-You will know what love is when you will be older, Taemin said with a smile

-What if I never know? Will I be sad?

-Taesunnie, you're young, don't think like this!

As an answer Taesun threw a snow ball in Taemin's face and burst out of laughter. Taemin threw a snow ball in Taesun's hair and another snowball battle began.

 

-Aish! If I had known I need so much things I wouldn't have decided to get my own flat!! Minho said while looking at the pile of useful things he needed to put in his appartment.

-Did you think you only need a plate, a pillow and a tv? His mother said playfully

-No, but not this much!! I'll take this in my room.

Not without difficulties he took everything in his arms and climbed the stairs, he opened his door with his foot and let everything fall on the floor except fragile things.

He collapsed on his bed and took his phone. Any interesting messages. Any message from Taemin. Should he tell him he had broken up with Jye Eun?  No...that was not a good idea. He wanted to see him but not as friends. He was tired of this awkward relationship.

 

Taemin was sitting in the snow, his back against the little snowman, alone in his garden. Taesun was cold so he came back home. Taemin was thinking about the weird relationship he had with Minho. They have been friends, they argued and after? It was awkward. He stood up and left the garden to have a walk.

-That's so unfair, I love him but Jye Eun has him, I loved her, but she loved Minho. I'm always the loser...Taemin muttered for himself

He saw a park, he saw children playing in the snow. He entered and sat on a bench to look at them blankly, the mothers who accompanied their children were looking at Taemin with surprised looks. What this boy was doing alone here?

Taemin ignored those looks and he let his thoughts ramble about random things. Without realizing it, he was crying quietly, his tears were warming his cold cheeks. But he didn't wipe them, he didn't tried to hold them back. He just let them flow.

The mothers were puzzled. Now the young boy was crying. Every one hesitated, should they ask the boy what was wrong? But it would be embarrassing, they didn't know him. So they stayed on their bench and looked away letting the boy crying.

Taemin didn't care if the women or the children were looking at him. They didn't know him, he didn't know them. He was a stranger boy in a public park, he had the right to cry everywhere he wanted to.

 

Minho was bored at home. He decided to go outdoor. He was about to leave when his brother appeared from the kitchen a lollipop in the mouth:

-Where are you going, bro?

-Huh..outdoor?

-I have understood that, but where outdoor?

-I don't know myself, Minho said with a shrug.

-Oh ok, not interested to come with you so.

-I didn't ask you to!!

-I know, but if you wanted to go to an interesting place so I would have came with you!

-Hmm, so I leave.

-See ya bro!

Minho closed the door and a fresh air swept his hair. Walking alone was convenient to think about many things. That's what Minho did. But only Taemin was busying his mind. When Jye Eun's smiling face popped out in his mind. She was great, cute and nice, but he couldn't lie to her and to himself. He remembered her hurt look when he broke up with her. But now, what should he do? Telling his feelings to Taemin? Just being his friend? But he didn't need a friend, he already had Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. He wanted more than a friend. He was walking near a park when he heard a little voice.

-Ahjussi, why are you crying?

This voice reminded him someone..it was a young boy's voice...Yoogeun-ah!

He stopped to walk and listened.

-I...I'm crying because I'm thinking about a somebody I really really love..

TAEMIN! What was he doing there?

-Who is it? Yoogeun aasked

-A friend who became more than a friend.

Minho's heart skipped a beat. Was he talking about..him?

-Really? A friend of mine told me that he came here because it was a good place to think about a person he really really love too, and this person was a friend who became more than a friend too!

Taemin laughed lightly.

-Are you already  thinking about love at your age?

-No, I don't care about that but Minho-ah is way older than me!

Minho gulped. Taemin stuttered:

-Mi..Minho? How was he?

"Yoogeun, don't tell him please!" Minho thought

-He is super tall, he has brown eyes and brown hair! Yoogeun answered gleefully

-R..really?

 

"Ok Minho, it's too late to step back."

He spun and entered in the park.

-Minho-ah! Hello! Yoogeun greeted him happily

Minho smiled back but his smile faded when he saw Taemin's drenched face.

-Mi..Minho..

-Why are you crying? Minho asked softly

-I'm crying because it's so unfair! Taemin cried loudly

-Unfair?

-I know a friend who had a wonderful girlfriend, but a friend of him stole his girlfriend, he was alone when his friend and his ex girlfriend were having fun together, and my friend fell in love with his friend, he didn't know why, he didn't know how but he loved him! And after he finished by crying like an idiot in a freezing park!

Minho wanted to say something but he didn't know what so he kept quiet and hugged Taemin softly.

Taemin had a surprise hiccup but he didn't try to get out of Minho's hug.

-My friend really loves his friend...but his friend mustn't hug him because he have a girlfriend now, Taemin murmured

-Your friend has probably broken up with his girlfriend.

-What? He really did this?

-Yes, he couldn't lie to her and to himself.

-Yeah..

Slowly, Minho approached his lips from Taemin's, this one blushed madly but when he felt a soft contact on his lips he smiled. When Minho released him, a smile crept on their face, which expressed relief, joy, love....

-Minho-ah, is this the friend you really really love?

Minho looked down and saw Yoogeun.

-Yes, Yoogeun-ah, this is Lee Taemin.

-Hello Yoogeun-ah! Nice to meet you!! Taemin greeted the little boy

-So you were crying because of Minho-ah?

-Yes, but now everything is ok!

-Won't your mom will be angry if she sees you speaking with strangers?

-I don't have a mom. Yoogeun answered emotionlessly

-But the young woman who disliked seeing you with me...

-It's not my mother, it's my sister, Yoo Rin.

-Oh, ok..sorry...

-But I have an appa, the best appa in the world!

-Sure!

They bid goodbye to Yoogeun and continued their way to Taemin's house.

After 2 or 3 days with a grey sky, snow began to fall again, snowflakes flying slowly on their heads and shoulders.

-My cousins...Taemin muttered

Minho burst out of laughter and wrapped an arm around Taemin's shoulders.

 

~~~ Author Time ~~~

Hey! This is the end of Icy Love! Hope you liked it! 

Thanks to: my subscribers! Kawaiikimbap to have created this contest!

Sorry to: Choi Minho and Lee Taemin (Sorry to write creepy and fake things on you!!! T.T you're great guys...-_-u)