Jye Eun, let me have him

Icy Love

2 days later, Minho felt recovered, he was happy to be able to leave the house and to come back to school. But he was still disturbed by the eye contact with Taemin from the past day like if Taemin wanted to run after him and to talk with him.

-Aish, stop thinking about him, Minho...Minho muttered to himself.

He get dressed and and went to school. He was about to across the street when a voice stopped him.

-Minho oppa!

He turned around and saw Jye Eun, smiling, waving to him. He smiled but something cold -like if there was ice in his blood- flowed in his heart.

She gave him a peck on the lips.

-Did you recover from your flu?

-Yes, or I won't have allowed you to kiss me, Minho said

Jye Eun laughed lightly.

-Do you want to do something after school? she aked

-When do you finish your class?

-18h00 and you?

-19h00, sorry Jye Eun-ah....

-Bwaa....nevermind, another time! She smiled but still looked a bit disappointed. 

-Don't do this face, you're not pretty like this...Minho murmured

Jye Eun's face softened up and a little smile crept on her face.

-I love you...she murmured back

"You shouldn't Jye Eun-ah...I thought I could forget Taemin by loving you but finally he is still in my mind. But for my pride and your love, I can't let you go." 

-I love you too, Minho murmured and hugged her like if she was the only link with the real life. She hugged him back.

-I gotta go Minho oppa, See you!

-See you Eun-ah!

He gave her a wave and went in his own school.

-OMO! Minho's there! Hi guy!

-Hi Leeteuk! Long time no see huh? Minho said

-Don't think we missed you...Leeteuk muttered

-Yah shut up Leeteuk! I missed you so much Minho! Kyuhyun whined

-Huh...it's not by his 'talkative-ness' ....

-Leeteukie stop annoying him!

-Ahahah! I'm joking! It's less fun without you! So what's up?

-I found a new friend, I lost it and now I have a girlfriend....Minho said emotionlessly

-Omo! In a week!!!!

-Yes, and I now miss this new friend and I'm not sure to be able to continue with Jye Eun...

-Hmm hmm.....Leeteuk mumbled with a puzzled look

-What?

-You didn't miss us much, no?

-You're dreaming! I was dying of boredom at home! and even if some things happened it was so boring!

-Leuteuk-ah, why are you so mean with Minho ah? Kyuhyun asked

-I love nagging people! Leeteuk smirked.

 Kyuhyun and Minho smiled and Leeteuk passed his right arm around Minho's neck and his left one around Kyuhyun's and they went to class like this laughing and talking about what Minho had missed when he was sick.

 

But Taemin's mood wasn't that happy. He didn't know how he finish by loving Minho and forgetting Jye Eun but now it was obvious, he couldn't think about anybody else than the tall boy. Now he didn't felt angry about the fact that Minho and Jye Eun were going out he should apologize to Minho and stay his friend. After all, now friendship was everything he could get. He decided to send a message to Minho

"Hyung can I see you after school, around 18h30? I'll join you at your school"

"ok, but 19h30, I still have classes at 18h30."

Taemin breathed deeply and focused his attention on the lesson. He waited patiently the end of the school day and at 19h he walked nervously to meet Minho at his law school. He arrived earlier than what he thought so he waited 20 minutes but at least he saw Minho. He gave him a shy wave. This one answered by a little smile.

-Hey. he said softly

-Hello hyung, Taemin answered

-So why did you want to see me?

Minho's heart was full of hopes, hope that Taemin won't be angry with him anymore, hope that they will be friend again, hope that Taemin was maybe....loving him, hopes....

-I have thought a lot and I don't feel angry with you and Jye Eun anymore.

Hope number 1 realized.

-Really?Glad to hear it! I feel really sorry for you...

-Yeah, my mother said me that you probably didn't plan to love each other and that you have just listened your heart. So I did the same and I wanted to...be friend like before, if it's still possible, Taemin said

-Yeah, no problem. Minho answered with an honest smile

Hope number 2 realized.

-I hope, I hope you will be happy with Jye Eun like I was happy with her.

-Oh...thank you.

Taemin smiled, holding his tears back.

-Happy to find you ..... in some way I missed you, Taemin said shyly

Hope number 3 realized?

-I missed you to you know, Minho replied

Inside of him, Minho was laughing, laughing loudly and happily, happy to be able to have Taemin as friend again  even if.. even if it was still not enough...

-I have..to go, see you. Taemin said with a little smile.

he spun and he was about to leave Minho, when this one grabbed Taemin's shoulder and made him face him. 

-Hyung?

-don't you mind if I hug you?

-Eh? A..ani...

So Minho hugged him and Taemin blushed.

-I was sad because I have hurt you and now I have the impression that anything will be like before...

-Don't say this hyung....

-I'm talking seriously...will you see me like I was before? Before Jye Eun and I.....

-Yes, I will....

Minho gazed at Taemin with this intense look of him and leaned his lips closer to Taemin's..... Taemin looked at him and blushed but Minho raised his face quickly.

"What I was about to do?"

He released Taemin nervously and ruffled his own hair.

"Jye Eun, let him go...even if he doesn't like me...don't be with him, I can't stand this situation, let me have him please..." Taemin thought painfully

-So...see you later hyung...

-See you... Minho murmured

Taemin was red like a tomato and the cold wind didn't cool him down. He was remembering what happened 2 minutes ago. Was Minho about to kiss him? No, no, no.... that was impossible.

Minho was going absent-mindedly back home. He thought about what he almost done and that was unfair and mean toward Jye Eun, He had to speak about something with her, something unpleasant and sad....but now he couldn't do it right now. He didn't want to hurt anybody but he finished by hurting Taemin and then it will be Jye Eun. He was really a...... loser. When he entered in his house, his mother came to see how he was feeling.

-I feel good, don't worry mom, you know what? You're too much caring with me..

His mother sighed and smiled.

-I don't want to see you growing up...

Minho laughed and said:

-Don't you think I should find a flat for myself? I never thought about this before because my school is not that far from here but I'm 21 and I should let Appa and you...Min Seok had already left home...

-Do what you think is the best for you, his mother said and smiled to her son

-Ok...thanks mom.

He went to his room and looked at it like if it was the last time he saw it. He felt suddenly sad, nostalgic and melancholic. He took his laptop and seached ads for flats to rent. He searched a flat enough close to his school, like this he could sleep longer and it would be easier to work in group. After long researches he found one. Enough big and not too much shabby, he sent a message to the owner if he could come to visit it the next morning. During the dinner he announced to his appa that he was searching a flat.

-Appa, I think I will leave the house soon.

-Really? Isn't it too much sudden?

-I don't know, but I'm here for 21 years, don't you think I can began to live by myself?

-Yes, it's true.

-I have found a little flat near my school, I will visit it tomorrow.

-Good, I'm glad to have such a responsible son, his appa smiled

Minho ate his dinner and when they finished it, he fled in his room and checked if he had a new message. He had one, from the owner of the flat. This one agreed for the visit. He looked through his room's window and saw a black bird on the branch of a tree, when without a warn, free like the air, the bird flew away.

 

~~~ Author Time ~~~

I hope you liked this chapter!!