Saving a defenceless boy

Icy Love

Minho thought that now Taemin and him were 'friends' they could hang around together. He sent him a message.

"What are you doing after classes? Wanna hang out with me?"

No answer. Minho decided to go and see Taemin at his university. He finally arrived near it... when he saw three tall and muscular boys hitting a little and blond boy...Taemin! He ran and yelled:

-Yah, bastard let him go!

Taemin raised his look and discover Minho.

-No, it's impossible....this situations happen only in movies...Taemin murmured

-Yah buddy, mind your own business ok? Kiseop hissed

-No, it's not ok! Now let him go!

-Or?

-I'll kick your head against your friend's, you'll suffer.

-Of course, tss...why should I be afraid of you, daddy's boy, guys look at this, shirt and Ralp Lauren pull, custom made pants, Burberry coat and probably expensive shoes too.

Kiseop smirked disdainfully while Nickhun and Chansung were chuckling.

But Minho didn't felt insulted and gritted his teeth.

-I-told-you-to-let-him-go.

Kiseop's look hardened.

-Get out daddy's boy.

But Minho came closer and punched Kiseop's face who made 2 steps backward and wiped the blood from his injured mouth.

-Son of b***h !

He tried to punch Minho again but the oldest boy took his wrist , then the second and with his knee he gave Kiseop a kick in the tummy. Kiseop winced and held his tummy with his hands.

-Wanna have the same treatement guys?

Nickhun and Chansung shook their head slowly as a no and fled in the street.

Taemin was leaning against a wall, his eyes closed.

-Taemin-ah are you okay? Minho asked

-It hurts...

-Can you get up ?

Taemin nodded he slowly he got up with Minho's help.

-Thank you hyung, when I saw you I thought I was dreaming, you were coming from nowhere, like if I had called you....

Minho smiled.

-I thought about hanging around together but now with your state, it won't be easy, you should go and rest at your place, ok?

Taemin nodded.

"Minho, I wait you at the estate agency, come soon, dad." 

-OMO, I had forgotten! Take care of yourself Taemin, I have to leave! Bye! See you soon!

-See you....Taemin faked a smile

-He probably has a date with Jye Eun....he said bitterly

Minho almost ran and finally arrived to the estate agency.

 

Taemin was walking aimlessly, his breath was heavy, he couldn't bear the situation anymore. He wanted to be with his hyung so badly. He went to the train station and decided to climb in the first train he would see. He walked straight in front of him and found a train, he sat on a comfortable seat and waited the departure. He didn't check when the train was leaving nor where it was going but he didn't care.

-Mrs, Mr your train for Incheon is leaving in 2 minutes, we're praying people who accompany travellers to leave the train, thank you.

Incheon.....why not.....

He felt sleepy...he leaned his head against the window and felt the vibration of the train in his head when the train left the train station. When somebody sat next to him he turned his head. A young woman was smiling to him.

-Sorry, are you waiting somebody?

-No, you can stay there, no problem.

-Thank you.

She seemed young but older than him. Maybe she was around 22 or 23, she was beautiful, happy to live, even happy to be in this train. She had short light brown hair, she was tanned and listening absent-mindedly her Ipod.

 

(Actually it's Yu Bin from Wonder girls! I find her so beautiful with a beautiful and cool voice!)

-A problem? she asked when she saw Taemin gazing at her.

-N..no..I...thought you were really a pretty person.

-Oh...thank you!

-Do you come back from holidays?

-No, I've shot a commercial in the south of Indonesia and it was very sunny!

-You're a model?

-Yes!

-Whouah...

She laughed lightly and put her earphones in her ears again. Taemin looked at the blurry landscape outside the train, they were in the countryside, white and brown spots were streaming in front of his eyes. He caught the sight of a bunch of sheeps, thick because of the whool. Then he couldn't let his eyes open and fell asleep. When someone woke him up he wondered how many hours he had slept. It was his neighbour again.

-Sorry to wake you up but it's the last station, we're in Incheon.

-Oh thank you!

He stood up and left the train. Suddenly loneliness hit him. He realized how idiot he was. He never went in Incheon, but he breathed deeeply and left the train station, He took his wallet out of his pocket and checked his money. Not a big fortune...but he walked peacefully in the streets, a wild feeling of freedom in his heart.

-I'm so far from Minho, from Jye Eun, so far from Kiseop, Nickhun and Chansung... and far from Bang, Zelo, Taesun too...

He entered in a café and ordered a hot chocolate to warm his hands and his heart. The waitress smiled to him and brought his hot chocolate. He drank it and sighed lightly. When a plate with a piece of cheesecake appeared in front of him. He looked up and saw the smiling waitress.

-Usually, I don't have the right do this but it's reserved to sad customers and moreover I'm alone today, nobody will know, she said with a wink 

-Thank you!

He took his spoon and cut the cheese cake. It was light and fresh, sweet and fruity. He finished the cake,  his spoon and stood up.

-Thank you so much, mrs! Bye bye!

-Bye!

Taemin left the café and the cold wind hit him.

 

Minho and his father had signed the papers for the appartment's rent and they came back to home.

-Hey, you are back! His mother greeted them

-Yes, everything is ok! his father replied

-My minnie is leaving....

-Mom! You had me for 21 years!!

-I know, I know but it's still heartbreaking!

-Honey, you're so sensitive, his dad said with a tender smile.

-Do you need to buy furnitures?

-No, it's furnished, I just need some things like plates, micro-wave....

-Tomorrow, it's Saturday, we will go and buy them, ok? his mother suggested

-Yeah, no problem!

He left the living room and came upstairs in his room. he sat on his desk chair and sent a message to Taemin.

"Are you alright? I hope you are, they have hit you quite hard..."

But Taemin didn't answer back.

 

The sky was getting darker and he thought about coming back to the train station, but anything was reminding him the way to the train station.

-I'm lost in a city, far from my house, it's late and I'm cold.....Taemin, breathe and think calmly....look around you...

But it was hopeless, he was lost. His eyes filled with tears and he struggled to hold them back. The street was empty he walked in another one and and another one...

-Incheon is a big city, why streets are already empty?!

When he saw a young woman with short black hair and a tanned skin. He recognized the girl who was next to him in the train.

-It's my chance!

He ran toward her.

-Miss, please! 

She turned her head toward him and smiled when she recognized him.

-Hey, it's you! Do you need something? She asked

-Yes! I have to go back to the train station but I don't know where I am and where it is!

-Aww...don't worry!

She explained the streets he had to pass by to find the train station.

-Thank you! I'm so lucky to have find you again! Bye!

-Bye bye! Have a safe trip!

He felt relieved, he walked happily in the streets and found the high building he was searching. He entered in the train station and asked an employee:

-excuse me, when the train for (choose your favourite south korean city! ^^) leave?

-It is about to leave, platform 6.

-Thank you!

He ran toward the platform and climbed in the train. He bought a ticket and sat. He checked his wallet, only little coins were jingling inside. Then he checked his phone. He had a message from Minho.

"Are you alright? I hope you are, they have hit you quite hard..." 

He sighed and didn't answer. But he sent a message to his mother or she will worry for him.

The train left the train station and Taemin watched the sky and the sunset.

-It's beautiful....Taemin whispered

He didn't know how long the travel last but when the train entered in his city's train station it was like if it had last only 15 minutes. He got out of the train and walked back home.

-Taeminnie! You're late!

-I know but I sent you a message, didn't you receive it?

-Yes, I got it, but it was 2 hours ago!!

-Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you.

-Aish, it's not a big deal, let's eat the dinner.

Taemin nodded and slipped out of his shoes.

 

~~~ Author Time ~~~

Hey! This is the end of chapter 10! I hope you liked it! See ya!

PS: I'm sorry to have turned Kiseop, Chansung and Nickhun into bad guys!  ...you're great guys...-_-u

Wanna let a comment? ;)