Taemin meets Mrs Sorrow

Icy Love

-Taemin-ah, What's your problem?  his mother asked softly while his hair

Taemin's head was buried in his pillow, crying like the poor heartbroken boy he was.

-Jye Eun-ah.....

-Oh, Minnie, don't tell me that you.....

-Yes, we've broken up... Taemin sobbed

-Aigoo, don't be so sad, I dislike seeing you crying like this....

-Mom, I loved her, she was the only girl I wanted to be with, and her, she just left me to be with Minho...

-Minho? Your new friend? The tall and kind boy, you told me about? Mrs Lee asked, surprised

-Tall yes, kind, no. He probably just wanted to have Jye Eun!

-Taemin, don't say such things! Love is not something you can control.

-Why me? I didn't make anything bad to deserve this!

-It's fate...son you're young, you have your life in front of you...you will find another nice person who will love you with all her heart....

-Don't take Minho's defence!

-Smile please, you're so much better when you smile! I'm sure Jye Eun and Minho didn't want to love each other and to hurt you, they just listened to their hearts.

-Mom, let me alone please, Taemin asked

-OK, rest a bit, it will clear your ideas.

His mother left the room and Taemin rolled on his bed to face the ceiling .

-Aish...Mrs Sorrow you're mean with innocent people...I wish to have never met Minho, to have never given him my number...Taemin murmured

Tears flew on the corners of his eyes and on his cheeks, he wiped them and hugged his fish cuddy toy, whithout realizing he fell asleep. He dreamt about what happened these day.

"He was walking in the streets of the city when he met Jye Eun and Minho, holding hands, laughing and smiling to each other, like lovers usually do. When they saw him, they stopped, himself stopped walking.

-Hi Taemin! How are you? Jye Eun asked happily

-How dare you asking this? I'm feeling so bad because of you, but...but you still love me no? 

-If I still loved you, I wouldn't be with Minho ssi!

Jye Eun laughed like if Taemin had said a funny joke.

-Say you're still loving me, say it ! Taemin yelled

Jye Eun stopped laughing, Minho stopped smiling.

-Say it, please! Taemin begged

 -I love you.

But it was not Jye Eun's words, it was Minho's.

-No, I was asking Jye Eun....

-I don't care about what you asked, I love you, since I saw you the fist time we met.

And without letting Taemin answer he hugged him and kissed him."

-Eeeeh! 

Taemin woke up suddenly.

-Oh my...what a strange and creepy dream....

He breathed in and out deeply and rubbed his temples to calm down. But he was shocked and bewildered  by his dream.

He sat on his bed and checked his messages list on his phone. Tss..... a message from the girlfriend thief, but he wondered what was the message about so he read it.

"Sorry...for everything. I just wanted to inform you that I was going out with Jye Eun now. Sorry...but I didn't plan it, I swear."  

-Tss....I don't care what you're doing with Jye Eun. Taemin muttered

But he answered nonetheless.

"How should I care? like a friend of mine often says: you do whatever you want with your own "  

ok, that was not very stylish but it was Key's favourite sentence when someone told him something he didn't care about. His phone buzzed again and he opened the new message.

"Ok, me and my say you that we have perfectly understood the message"

Taemin gritted his teeth and threw his phone under his pillow. When he knew where he wanted to go. He stood up and took his jacket.

-Mom, I have to go, I'll be back for the supper!

-Taemin, are you...

Too late, he had already left.

-.....feeling better?

 

Taemin was running in the district, without paying attention to the surprised looks the people had  when they saw him running like a crazy guy in the streets. He finally stopped and knocked a door.

-Oh, good evening Taemin, do you want to see Kibum? Mrs Kim said.

-Good evening Mrs, yes I want to see him please.

-Just go to his room, OK?

-Thank you!

He came upstairs and knocked Key's room door.

-Yes, come in!

-Hi hyung, it's me, Taemin said with a weak smile

-Oh, I can say just by looking at your face that my Taeminnie isn't feeling well.

-Yeah hyung, it's true.

He took out his mittens and sat on his friend's bed.

-So tell to your hyung what made your pretty face so sad.

-Jye Eun and me broke up.

-Eeeeh! Oh Taemin, I'm so stunned...I thought you were deep in love with each other ! Key exclaimed genuinely surprised

-I thought too...but Minho entered in my life and messed it up.

-Eeeeh! Jye Eun is going out with Minho now ?!

-Yeah....

-Ah! This bastard, I hate him now, just because he made you cry! Key hissed with a pout

-Ahaha! Taemin laughed lightly....you are so nice with me....

-I want to do more to comfort you but all I can do is to give you a "super hyung hug"! Key smiled and hugged Taemin tightly

Taemin hugged him back and when he released Key, he was crying again.

-I'm so..sorry, I didn't..want to..to cry in front of..y..you..but...

-Don't hold your tears back, It's better to let them flow....

Taemin just nodded and cried, cried, cried until his eyes became out of tears and puffy and his cheeks, red and drenched with tears.

-Thank you hyung...thanks to have comforted me, I have to go now.

-If you need me just send me a message, ok? Key said with a smile

-Yeah.. bye hyung.

-Bye Taemin.

Taemin left the Kim's place and walked in the quiet streets of his district. When he saw a tall figure leaning against his garden  fence. He ran faster and arrived at his level .

-How dare you showing your face here? Taemin asked genuinely fed up

-I just wanted to see if you were alright. Minho said with a low voice

-Are you kidding me? You know that I'm feeling awfully bad and you come here just to see my red and teary eyes!

-I feel guilty to have....

-Stop acting like a caring brother or I don't know what else, just get out and let me alone.

-Why are you thinking I am responsible? Jye Eun loved me in first!

-I don't believe you!

-In fact you're just pissed of because Jye Eun prefers me instead of you! Minho hissed disdainfully

-Yes ! YES! But for me it's like if you have stolen her from me! I'm jealous of you when you hug her, when you kiss her...she is mine!

-You're just jealous because I kissed her? But you know I can give a kiss to anybody!

And while saying this words, Minho grabbed Taemin's shirt collar and kissed him.

 

~~~ Author Time ~~~

Sorry, it's a bit short, I wanted to cut the chapter at an interesting moment! ^^  Taemin didn't imagine Minho's reaction, it will make him think about some things....but actually I have to admit that I have any idea of what wil happen next! ^^