Wendy Darling

Peter Pan

‘Wendy Darling’

Kim Heechul peeked through the small slit that peered inside the isolation chamber Ryeowook had been placed in. The straight jacket keeping him from hurting himself.

“It’s extreme, but after the situation in the ER, I rather not risk another outburst. How is Leeteuk?” Heechul asked looking between Yesung and Hyukjae.

“I moved Donghae in with Henry, Zhou Mi is taking care of both while we deal with these two.” Hyukjae explained. Yesung was looking at the door, a look of utter blame on his face. Heechul sighed and shook his head before turning on his heals.

“Yesung, stand guard and keep an eye on him. Hyukjae, return to your normal duties.” Heechul ordered before moving towards Leeteuk’s room. The elder man was cuffed to his bed. Leeteuk glared at Heechul in hatred. He had attacked the doctor after they saved Ryeowook, claiming that had denied the boy freedom. Shaking his head, Heechul grabbed a syringe and emptied it’s contents into the IV that dripped the needed drugs into the elder.

“Why are you like this?” Heechul whispered as Leeteuk looked away from him. The doctor sighed as he took a seat beside the bed.

“And so Peter fell in love with Wendy, and decided he would leave Neverland with her and grow old with her. Sharing his tales of lost boys and pirates with his children, Peter rejoiced in his normal life away from the world of Neverland and it’s whimsical fantasy.” Heechul said. Leeteuk growled as he tried to break free of his bonds. Heechul nodded as he stood and walked to the door.

“I will never surrender to you Hook!” Leeteuk screamed as Heechul left the room. Sungmin was leaning against the wall waiting, as Kyuhyun sat at his feet flipping casually through a patient folder.

“You realize he is not allowed to have that.” Heechul said, exhausted from the morning’s events.

“It’s his file. How is he?” Sungmin asked. Heechul rubbed his face before shaking his head.

“His mind is almost completely gone. Clinically, he is insane, and Kyuhyun you stay silent.” Heechul commanded already knowing the younger would say something. Sungmin closed his eyes and looked into his own folder.

“The new hospital should be move in ready by Christmas, you need to start compiling a list of who goes and who stays.” Sungmin told him.

“Well I’m going, there is no way I am staying in this coo coo nest of lunatics.” Kyuhyun announced. Heechul shook his head before telling Sungmin he would have the lists by the end of the month. Right now, he had rounds to make. Hyukjae had stated that Donghae had been placed with Henry, another of the boys Heechul needed to keep an eye on.

“Heenim hyung,” Zhou Mi greeted as Henry laid on the bed, his eyes were closed, but he could tell the younger was still awake.

“And how do we feel today?” Heechul asked, taking a seat beside Henry. The younger didn’t open his eyes, merely grunting as he pulled the covers higher up his chin.

“And we still have that constant need for death?” Heechul asked. He and Ryeowook would drive death crazy if they were out of these walls.

“What do you think?” Henry snapped before quickly apologizing and looking to Zhou Mi.  Heechul quickly wrote a few things down before eyeing the doctor.

“Keep him away from Leeteuk and Ryeowook, I know you let him roam sometimes. That’s fine, just watch him.” Heechul ordered before bowing and leaving the room.

“I need to leave.” Yesung suddenly whispered as he appeared beside the older male. Heechul rose a brow in question.

“Sungmin is with Ryeowook, but I can’t watch him anymore.” Yesung admitted. Heechul nodded his head.

“I can’t continue to watch him hurt himself anymore. I can’t keep coming into work in fear of finding him gone. I’m sorry, but I request a reassignment please.” Yesung bowed. Heechul held his sigh, the ward would be getting smaller it seemed.

“Everyone is picking a swell time to downgrade when we are so close to an upgrade.” Heechul pouted, “Fine, I will see what I can arrange.” As Yesung walked away, Heechul made his way back to Leeteuk’s door. Inside, he knew the man now labeled mentally insane, had no idea of the world outside his walls.

“Are you going to enter?” Kyuhyun asked, appearing beside the doctor, his eyes dark.

“You were told to stay away from this room.” Heechul said. Kyuhyun shrugged.

“I was going to see Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun admitted. Heechul smiled sadly.

“You were told to stay away from him as well until he was better.” Heechul reprimanded. Again, Kyuhyun shrugged and continued to stay at the doctor’s side. Heechul raised a brow, sensing the other’s need for a question.

“What is it Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked. Kyuhyun took a breath before looking up.

“Sign my release papers. If I am not here, then it won’t hurt anymore.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“Go back to your room Kyuhyun. I will deal with it when I return to my office.” Heechul ordered. Heechul sighed as he entered the large room, his eyes itching from the lack of sleep he was getting recently. Everything was in shambles it seemed. Sungmin would be married soon to the nurse from the main hospital, and Ryeowook was refusing his meds making Yesung want to leave. Kyuhyun wanted to leave. Heechul glanced over at the plans for the new hospital ward for his patients. At this place they would not be restricted to the indoors. They could roam and be happy unlike here, and yet, all this drama happened.

“Wendy?” Leeteuk whispered, appearing at the door like a ghost. Heechul jumped and looked up.

“I though I was captain Hook?” the doctor replied.