Captain Hook

Peter Pan

‘Captain Hook’

Leeteuk smiled as he sat on his bed eating a bag of chips. Beside him, Donghae was hiding surrounded by his toys as the pirate Hyukjae tried to talk with him and give him a drug.

They were all lost boys here, trapped in a Neverland held captive by the pirates of Captain Hook. Leeteuk refused to succumb to him though. He refused the medicine, refused their help. Standing up, Leeteuk stretched and held out a hand for Donghae.

“Leave the pirate alone, let’s go play.” Leeteuk said, glaring at Hyukjae as the dr sat and watched. They had been told to not interfere with Leeteuk’s fantasy at the moment.

“Where are we going?” Donghae asked, his eyes watching Leeteuk with wonder.

“To find the other lost boys, and defeat Captain Hook.” Leeteuk declared. Donghae smiled happily at the news.

“Alright, let’s go Peter Pan!” Donghae cheered. The two made their way down the corridor to the common room where the other residents were hanging out. Kyuhyun looked over with a bored look once Leeteuk and Donghae entered.

“Lost boys, we are having a revolt!” Leeteuk yelled earning a raised brow from the fellow residents and a tired moan from the doctors.

“This should be fun.” Kyuhyun smirked as he grabbed Ryeowook from his seat. The giraffe clothed boy yelped as he eyed Yesung and grabbed his toy.

“So, how do we do this?” Kyuhyun asked tossing Ryeowook to Donghae as he strode beside Leeteuk. The self proclaimed Peter Pan smiled as he pointed to the roof exit. Upon seeing their destination, both Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at Ryeowook. The silent giraffe once again had his vacant eyes as he eyed the door labeled exit. Kyuhyun nodded to Donghae who grabbed Ryeowook’s arm and nodded confidently. Once the group was on the roof, Leeteuk turned to the three men.

“Alright, we need to find a way to get away from these pirates and reclaim our neverland.” Leeteuk ordered. Kyuhyun bit his lip, reminding himself to keep quiet about the truth. No matter how much he wanted to correct the elder, he was also bored, and this was fun. He had been here the second longest, and before Leeteuk came, he had been so bored of the place. But, the residents had also been warned about his history and Kyuhyun was far from the phyco these men were, he knew a psychopath when he saw one. They had to tread carefully. Just yet another problem he had to deal with from within these messed up walls until the new hospital was built.

“We could lock them in the solitary rooms.” Donghae offered as he bounced around happily.

“They have a key to that place idiot, plus it can only be opened by a code that they know. Not us.” Kyuhyun shot down. Both Leeteuk and Donghae pouted at the admission. The roof going silent as they though of another plan that could work.

“We could wait until Heechul leaves, and then we each sneak out one at a time. Our doctors don’t really watch us much.” Kyuhyun suggested as he looked at the two. Leeteuk shook his head though.

“That dirty Hook has eyes everywhere. What we need is a tinkerbell.” he stated.

“A what?” Donghae asked.

“Tinker bell, a fairy who can fix and make anything.” Leeteuk explained. Again Kyuhyun bit his tongue to keep from talking.

“Captain Hook will be here soon, we can feed him to the crocodile.” Leeteuk announced suddenly, his plan making sense only in his head. As the group discussed their plan, no one noticed Ryeowook walking towards the edge of the roof. Suddenly the door burst open and Heechul and Yesung burst through, their eyes landing on the incident moments from happening as Yesung screamed Ryeowook’s name.