Leaving Neverland

Peter Pan

Leaving Neverland:

Leeteuk smiled as he pounded into Saeun, her eyes clouded over with lust as she laid back against her husband’s desk. Sungmin was watching from his chair, the ropes biting into his skin as he looked on helpless and sick. Seaun had a smile on her face, the blissful look Sungmin could never achieve on her face. The door opened, an audible gasp coming from the intruder.

“Kyuhyun, welcome. Come enjoy Wendy with me.” Leeteuk offered as he continued to ravage the girl below him. Kyuhyun shook his head as he moved to sit beside Sungmin, his fingers fumbling over the ropes.

“Do not untie him.” Leeteuk threatened, a voice sinister filling the room. Kyuhyun looked over surprised as he leaned into Sungmin. This was Peter Pan, his true form. The devil’s form.

“Why are you doing this?” Kyuhyun ventured as he eyed the man. Leeteuk smirked as he looked over.

“Simply because I can.” Leeteuk replied. Saeun moaned as Sungmin snarled beside Kyuhyun.

“Tic Toc goes the clock, when does it ever stop. Tic toc mr crocodile.” Leeteuk sang.

“Leeteuk, why are you doing this? Do you even know what you are doing anymore?” Kyuhyun asked, his anger growing as he worked at untying his doctor.

“He doesn’t, and that would be because of this little here.” Heechul said as he entered the room. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin glared at the head doctor.

“To clarify, she gave him meds to elevate his insanity.” Heechul continued to explain. Sungmin growled as Leeteuk pulled away from Saeun, allowing the girl to slide to the floor. Heechul walked forward and untied Sungmin, allowing the doctor to run to his fiance’s side.

“Heechul hyung, he is sick, he needs to be back in his room.” Kyuhyun ordered as Leeteuk continued to sing that creepy melody.  Heechul shook his head as he moved to kiss Leeteuk.

“It’s sad, but, this whole ward is sick. The patients here, have corrupted the doctors. Ryeowook’s suicidal tendencies have pulled Yesung into his darkness. Donghae’s fear of the outside world has pulled Hyukjae into the younger’s world, and you, the only one here with a common knowledge, have led Sungmin into a dead end on love.” Heechul explained. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. The look in the older’s eyes made him uneasy as Leeteuk appeared at his side.

“What the hell Heenim? What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

“Siwon explained it too me. Why should I purchase a new place when I could simply fix the problem now?” Heechul asked. Sungmin looked up from his spot on the floor with wide eyes as the door opened again and the fire alarm began blaring.

“Tic Toc goes the clock, will it ever stop? Tic Toc mr crocodile.” Leeteuk sang with a smile as the smoke entered the room.

“It was nice seeing all of you.” Heechul replied. Leeteuk looked over with a smile.

“Are we leaving Neverland Wendy?” he asked as he picked up Saeun. She didn’t answer, but Heechul nodded his head. With a happy grin, Leeteuk pulled the two from the room, his voice singing into the flames as the doctors and patients remained trapped inside...

“Tic Toc goes the clock, now it will stop. Tic Toc mr crocodile, now it’s time for lunch.”