KAISOO ENDING - Part 1 - Don't Mess Up My Tempo

Body Switch

While I was getting lost in my thoughts trying to figure out what activities would allow me in my free time to make the most of my time in the dorm, I noticed something strange.

Chanyeol was as usual working on things, probably songs, on his computer. Kai, on the other hand, had been staring at me all the time. He, who is usually the first one to close his eyes, immersed in the world of various songs.

I can't help but shiver when I meet his eyes. There is something bewitching about him. I don't want to stop looking at him but it wouldn't be natural. It makes me sad to know that I would be a total stranger to him. I would become a fan like everyone else again.

My$daddy$is$satan : Dear mentor. I have a question that may seem odd.

Kyungsoo's😈 : ???

My$daddy$is$satan : What do you think Kai wants from you/me if he looks at you intensely instead of sleeping?

Kyungsoo's😈 : 😥

Kyungsoo's😈 : What do you mean?

Kyungsoo's😈 : Don't understand 🤔

My$daddy$is$satan : You know. Usually, Kai just close his eyes listening to music when he is in his bed, right?

Kyungsoo's😈 : Mmmmmmm

Kyungsoo's😈 : I think so. 🤔

Kyungsoo's😈 : Except when he es. 😏

My$daddy$is$satan : DKZDZFJZMKFZN?

My$daddy$is$satan : DON'T

My$daddy$is$satan : REMIND

My$daddy$is$satan : ME

My$daddy$is$satan : THAT.

Kyungsoo's😈 : 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My$daddy$is$satan : I am trying so hard to erase that scene from my mind.

My$daddy$is$satan : You're supposed to protect your coworker's privacy.

My$daddy$is$satan : NOT ENCOURAGING FANS TO LOOSE THEIR MIND.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Ok ok sry. 🤣

My$daddy$is$satan : Now, back to the main topic.

My$daddy$is$satan : So it's been 30 minutes since he's in bed. And he keeps looking at me.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Did you ask him what he wants?

My$daddy$is$satan : No...

Kyungsoo's😈 : Just try.

My$daddy$is$satan : Do I really have to...?

My$daddy$is$satan : Don't laugh. But his gaze makes me really shy.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Try. 😄

Kyungsoo's😈 : Or you will never know what he's thinking. Usually he waits for me to ask what is on his mind.

My$daddy$is$satan : Ok... 😭

My$daddy$is$satan : Coming back.

I get out of bed to approach Kai.

"What's going on? You look like you want something."

That's a really lame question. After a month I am still unable to work on my improvisation skills and I keep losing my way in front of these living gods. Who in my entourage told me that I would soon get tired of them again?

Kai seems to follow a conversation in his head. He opens his mouth, closes it, starts thinking again, opens his mouth, makes a sound and then thinks again.

"I'm thinking..."

Kai puts his head down.

"We haven't been doing anything together lately. I feel like I've lost my best friend."

And it's a shot through the heart, folks. I have to concentrate with all my strength to stand while my legs are losing their strength. I let an inner scream escape. Who had been hiding such a cute side of Kai from me all this time? Why did I waste so much time before I found out? Who am I?

Let's come to our senses.

"I'm sorry that you felt abandoned. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Kai pretended to think and then answered with a playful smile: "I booked the dance studio tomorrow. Will you come with me?"

"Of course."

His two powerful arms take me in a power struggle, making me fall into his bed.

"Thank you Soo'"

His smile is bright, radiant, like the sun. This teddy bear is bad for my heart. I don't want to be violent with him but I have my part to play. I give Kai a blow in order to escape and go back to my bed.

"Don't knock me down if you are really grateful. I can still change my mind. Good night."

"Niiight." He sinks into his bed, closing his eyes, with a radiant smile decorating his face.

I sigh.

My$daddy$is$satan : I have to meet him at the dance studio tomorrow.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Right, I forgot we used to go once or twice a month...

My$daddy$is$satan : Considering our current situation, I think we had something else on our mind.

Kyungsoo's😈 : True. 😅

My$daddy$is$satan : Is there something I should know about these meetings?

Kyungsoo's😈 : Nah.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Jongin will just show you some moves, you comment it and that's it.

My$daddy$is$satan : 😱

My$daddy$is$satan : Are you serious????

My$daddy$is$satan : HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMMENT A DANCING GOD DANCING??? I AM A FAN WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT DANCING.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Are you implying I am a bad teacher? 😑

My$daddy$is$satan : OMG. No. NEVER.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Frankly, I am in the same situation.

Kyungsoo's😈 : I am just... ok at dancing I think? 🕺

Kyungsoo's😈 : Especially compared to all of the other members.

Kyungsoo's😈 : I still don't understand why he does these dance meetings with me.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Perhaps cause I am his closest friend?

Kyungsoo's😈 : So no worry. I usually don't have much to say myself beside "It's amazing".

My$daddy$is$satan : Ok. 😊

My$daddy$is$satan : How am I supposed to live without these discussions once we go back to our respective bodies?

My$daddy$is$satan : You are always so nice to me...

Kyungsoo's😈 : I don't think I will forget quickly that past month. Don't worry, we will still talk a lot!

Satan$is$my$friend : Look at my new nickname. 😁

Kyungsoo's😈 : You can't say I am nice then change your nickname and still call me Satan.

Kyungsoo's😈 : I think mine is still perfect. You will always be my little B...puppy. 😈

Satan$is$my$friend : ...

Satan$is$my$friend : ...

Satan$is$my$friend : I think it's time for me to go to bed.

Kyungsoo's😈 : Night PUPPY. 😈

Satan$is$my$friend : If you say so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited all day about Kai's private dance training that I worked better than I ever did since I switched bodies with DO. I even managed to awaken the competitive spirit of Baekhyun with whom I was shooting a commercial this afternoon. He was doing so much that the director of the shoot spent most of his time trying to reduce his ardor. Suho was trying to support the director by elbowing Baekhyun when he was doing something wrong. He sighed in despair at least 24 times. Yes, I counted.

Very fun day which is still far from being finished.

8 PM. I am just in time for our meeting. I look at my phone. Kai's message says room 803. I'm at the door of training room number 800, which means I'm close. I continue walking down the hallway to the rhythm of alternative hip hop. I think I recognize Born Hater from Epik High. My head starts to sway to the rhythm of the bass.

I am in front of the room I was looking for. It has a glass window that allows me to see a freestyle dance of Kai on Born Hater. His movements are precise, strong, short. Perfect for the music. I don't think I could live without Kai's freestyle on alternative hip hop.

Focus. I enter the room with as little noise as possible. Kai finishes the song and sees my arrival.

"You're right on time!" he exclaims half out of breath with a big smile that contrasts with the expression he wore a few seconds ago while dancing. "Can you sit in the middle of the room, please? This is a choreography I'm creating for fun, I hope you like it!"

Kai selects new music on his phone while I sit down.

"Maybe I should have done a less intense stretch because I'm already too hot." he tells me as he takes off his shirt.

Are you ing kidding me.

It feels like the beginning of a cliché boys love. I'd be embarrassed and in a tizzy in front of this perfect body, then he's going to slam me against a wall and forcefully kiss me until I fall in love with him.

Again, focus.

"Ready?" He throws me with a playful smile.

No.

"Yes, give it all you've got."

"You don't have to ask me."

Kai starts the music. An intoxicating, sensual electronic sound begins to echo through the room. Kai's gaze changes at the first note. I swallow. It is a melody I have never heard before.

His movements are precise, slow, very very sensual. The dance fits the piece so well that I could never see another one on it without it sounding fake.

I think my mouth is wide open because Kai is giving me one of his famous stage looks. You know, the one that would make you want to follow him anywhere to do unmentionable things? But then imagine you're less than a meter away from him, he's soaked and half .

He throws himself on the ground and starts a series of dance steps alternating between sitting and lying down. As the notes end, he crouches half on top of me and finishes his personal choreography.

Frankly, if he ever did this dance in concert, the concert would become illegal. I sincerely believe that it is possible to have an just by watching him.

How am I supposed to keep my cool, respect the band members and their privacy when they keep playing with the limits of my sanity? Somebody save me.

"So what do you think?"

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, on it, puke on it, eat it, give birth to it.

"How do you want me to help you on a choreography that is obviously perfect?"

"I can see indeed that it has an effect on you." Kai, who hadn't moved from his position (crouched over me) had his eyes down on my pants. No matter how many tricks I found to hide my reactions from others, at this distance nothing could be done. "It also allowed me to verify exactly what I wanted to verify."

Verify what? Was it calculated?

"Soo', I have an important question to ask you." His eyes are plunged into mine. "Are you gay?"