Miracle in October

Body Switch

Chapter 2: Miracle in October

 

Without letting me process what I just learned about my new body, Kai took his mirror back to force a towel, some clothes and a shampoo in my hands. "You have to go wash yourself now if you don't want to make us all late for the shooting."

"Ok. I will try to be fast." I couldn't help myself to avoid his gaze. What will happen if he discovers I am not D.O.? I, an EXO-L, saw him in underwear and he thinks I am his workmate. I enjoyed violating his privacy but at the same time it's just awful.

I grab the doorknob, leaving the room.

I didn't ask for this. I wouldn't ever break in here. That's not my style (but chicken is). Does that give me the right to enjoy it, being here when no one knows? Having the boys of my life so close to me?

With these highly intellectual questions, I don't want to make them late so I rush over to the washroom.

It's not difficult to find it since half the doors are open and I can hear water pouring not far away.

The dormitory looks like a battlefield. Stuff is everywhere, even a boxer hanging on a door. I don't want to know if it's dirty or clean.

"Hi Soo'. Late today ? It's unusual. Hurry up !" Says Baekhyun who is apparently running to take his breakfast to what I suppose is the main living room since I can hear some of the boys talking in that room.

I continue until I arrive at the water sound.

There is more than one shower, but not as many as there should be considering the number of people living here. One is already taken, probably by Chanyeol. I really want to see it. Chanyeol's skin... I dreamt of it so much. It's less than one meter from me. How an EXO-L could be so blessed? Imagine, being in EXO's bathroom and being so close to Chanyeol taking a shower... I can breathe the same air as his shower.

"Hello Kyungsoo. It's unusual to have you here so late!" Suho just saved his happy virus. He uses the mirror to adjust his hair.

"Hello. I stayed up late because of a show I was engrossed into." Good job me. You gave a perfect answer and you aren't even lying!

"What was it? Maybe I've already seen it." Suho asked.

"EXO's Showtime, it's so fun I can't help myself to watch it over and over!"

"Our reality show? It's a little weird." Suho raises an eyebrow, still doing his hair.

Why did I said that?! Am I that stupid? It's not an answer DO would make. It's true. It's really weird. Why is an EXO member watching himself on tv over and over? Narcissistic is the word you use for those people. You made Kyungsoo a big narcissus in his leader's eyes. Noooo. Are you stupid ? Stupid you. Stupid.

"It's weird, but I feel you. I rewatched it a month ago. I made so many good jokes. You know, in the first episode when we had to test our mic, I made Jongdae laugh. You know. JONGDAE LAUGHED TO ONE OF MY JOKES. I miss that time."

I suppose I should thank Suho for saving me? He's being a leader and savior for his EXO-L even without doing it on purpose. I love you. BUT, there is a but. If I remember well, Chen laughed while doing a facepalm. His laugh was probably a nervous one because he was ashamed of your lame joke. Don't worry, I will never tell you this out loud. So you will still believe you were funny. I still have a lot of respect for you even if you are full of yourself. Because you are that brave mother who took care of her children, even after their father left. Being a single mother of 9 children is no joke.

Let's wash ourselves.

Wait I made a big mistake.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WASH MYSELF, KYUNGSOO'S BODY WITHOUT DYING?

I am . I can see everything. I can do everything.

You have to concentrate. You are in a rush Fake-Kyungsoo. Can I get a because I'm washing my own body? How erted is that? Oh boy, you are a weak and lustful human being. LOOK AT HIS SKIN. LOOK AT HIS CHEST. HIS BARE CHEST. THE THING THE OWNER OF THAT BODY PROTECTED FROM OTHER EYES WITH ALL HIS MIGHT. THANKS TO THE MIRACLE WHO ALLOWED ME TO HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE. I CAN DIE NOW.

Oh. My. God.

I have a fan girl's laugh. You know, the know you do when you are so excited you can't do anything else besides laughing and screaming. Oh my god. I want to yell from happiness. Wake up, Me! I slap my face with both hands repeatedly. Uh uh uh uh.

"Why did you laugh like that? You remembered one of my jokes from Showtime?" Suho asks.

Is he serious?

"No sorry, I just remembered Baekhyun's yelling and drooling at the haunted house."

Suho starts to laugh too. "I will remember that part forever. The funnier one was your rap. You were so awkwardly serious about it." He pauses a little, uses the hairdryer for one or two minutes then uses a motherly authoritative tone, "You have nine minutes left before jumping in the car. No lateness will be tolerated." Then added with a friendlier voice. "I count on you."

Oh . I rush to dry my body, get dressed without even thinking of anything. Luckily, Kai gave me my toothbrush too. Kyungsoo's teeth must be perfect. Now his hair. How do I do his hair? I don't have time, let's just dry it and brush it. Ok, now where are my shoes? Where do I need to go? Perhaps I need to go in the direction where I heard voices earlier. I have three minutes left. . Please don't be late.

The room I arrived in looks like the living room as predicted. A Kim Jongin ready to go is waiting near one door which should probably lead to the car. When hearing my footsteps, he turns his face to look at me. "Finally here." He grabs me by the shoulders and takes me outside. "I took something for you to eat in the car. Filming is exhausting, I won't accept that you didn't eat anything beforehand."

What a gentleman. I always knew Kai is a really soft and gentle boy. I am so moved right now. I am falling in love for the 5,155,114 time with you.

"Just in time!" Shouts an hyperactive Baekhyun once I sit in the car. "Guys I need to tell you what I dreamt of last night. Usually, I don't remember them well, but it was soooo intense that I didn't forget a thing!"

"Please you are too loud, I want to sleep a little more." Mumbled Sehun half-asleep, half-awake.

"So, I was rooting for Junmyeon. Hey, Junmyeon! You were doing a solo debut!" Baekhyun couldn't care less about Sehun's request. His first priority was to make sure everyone knew about what he was going to tell next. Before continuing, he wanted Suho to ask THE question. To add the perfect comical effect to his story. Suho sighs before asking, "My song was good?"

Baekhyun is more than happy. If he could, all of his body would be sparkling. His mouth is forming that famous rectangle. "It was a cover of Crazy. You know the song by 4Minutes. The funnier part was, YOU WERE WEARING THE BEAUTIFUL RED DRESS YOU HAD TO WEAR AT SMTOWN."

Everyone except Sehun and Suho are laughing their head off, including me. Sehun gives a half-laugh while he's still half-asleep. The leader is similar to that PTSD dog meme. That particular past experience seems extremely painful for him.

"Hyung, you have to do that cover for us one day!" Kai implores between two laughs. "Please do it!"

"Please hyung, can you do that for our new-year gathering?" Chanyeol is literally doubled over Baekhyun's legs, hitting them with his fits. Baekhyun pushes him away then rubs his legs. "You hurt me." Chanyeol gets himself together, "Sorry but your dream was so funny." Baekhyun proudly replies "I know eheh."

As a fan, I can't be happier for them. Even with their packed days, they still take the time to enjoy themselves. Even if it's in the car between schedules. Baekhyun rightfully earned his 'Mood Maker' title. I feel so powerful, like I could climb mountains with my hands thanks to him.

I swallowed the breakfast Kai prepared for me, hoping I have time to finish it before the car gets to its destination. I did well. It starts slowing down, then stops completely.

Everyone gets out of the car, and I stretch a little. I follow them into the building leading us to the shooting sight. Aw. I forgot we were doing a shooting.

ARE WE DOING A SHOOTING?

DOES THAT MEAN I WILL SEE A MV BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE? DOES THAT MEAN I WILL DIE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE? HOW WILL I ING BREATH? I AM ALREADY FREAKING OUT AND I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING YET!

Suddenly I realize something else.

AM DOING A SHOOTING?

How am I going to play the part of Do Kyungsoo if I don't even know what I am supposed to do? 

-------------

Update 11/11/2016 thank you to Aesyulli for correcting my chapters <3