Can I call the doctor ?

Body Switch

Chapter 1: Can I call the doctor?

 
 

"Wake up."

I feel really tired. My body is waking up but my mind is telling my body to return to sleep. I feel soooo bad. Why did I watch EXO's Showtime for the third time?

Perhaps because I am trash. Exo's trash.

I know I am supposed to have a lot of responsibilities as an adult, being proactive, wake up, do stuff but I can't, sorry for being trash. I will start being a serious adult tomorrow.

"Come on, man. We will be late!"

Sorry, I don't know who you are. I don't know because I won't open my eyes. I just want to sleep. And because I don't know you, I won't ever be late with you. Why would I be late when I don't even have classes this morning. I'm not stupid. I would've put on an alarm if I had something to do?.... I think ?

"Are you sick? You usually are the first to wake up."

Shut the up, I want to sleep. I want to dream about EXO. I want to be their manager or something so we could always be together.

"W." Someone is grabbing me.

"A." That someone is shaking me.

"K."

"E." He's shaking me like a magnitude 8 earthquake.

"UP."

It irritates me. Now I'm awake.

Wait.

Can we stop time for a few seconds?

I am afraid to open my eyes. Why the is there a man in my room and why don't I recognize his voice, and is he speaking to me like as if he knew me.

Why am I thinking in English?

Why does that person speak in English?

Why do I continue to think in English?

When did I learn English ?

"Why are you keeping your eyes closed when you are awake? I can see you are faking it... Ow, welcome back Jongin." says the first voice.

"The shower is free, you can go."

"Thanks."

The first man pauses for a few seconds then he continues: "Yeah. I stink. I will go."

"Why is Kyungsoo still sleeping?"

"I dunno man. I think he's awake but for whatever reason he doesn't want to wake up."

Let's recap what is happening here :

I don't want to open my eyes because there are three strangers in my room. And I am ing scared.

I continue to think in English.

They are probably foreigners because they speak English.

One is named Jongin.

One is named Kyungsoo and sleeps in my room.

 

WHAT THE ACTUAL !

JONGIN.

KYUNGSOO.

LIKE KAISOO?

LIKE THE MEMBERS OF EXO?

WHAT THE ?!

No, you are probably excited for nothing. How can EXO be in your room? How can they be in your country? Is it a hidden camera or something ?

Now I want to check so badly.

"Jongin I think I hate you."

"Why?"

Now that I think about it. Their voices are hot.

"Your abs."

ABS?????? I think it's time to me to open my eyes. Let's see the light, my child. You are in heaven now.

"Oh ." Says my manly and deep voice.

Heaven is real. In front of me I can see a Kim Jongin just out of the shower. I think I have a . His hair is still wet. Some of them are sticking to his left cheek. The lines of his body are not of this world. His abs aren't too much, like if everything in his body called to perfection.

"Finally awake! Good mor-...." The giant boy stops right in the middle of his sentence. It's ing Chanyeol. Like the real one, I think. No that can't be right. If that was the real one I wouldn't understand him. Still, everything is the same, even his voice. Can we talk about his voice? Please continue your sentence. I think I can have an just hearing you speak. "I can understand if you didn't want to wake up because of your but can you please hide it? Or I don't know, go to the toilet?" He looks definitively disgusted and goes to the wardrobe, probably to avoid having me in his sight.

I slightly lower my look to find a beautiful mountain in my pants. I touch it to check if that's a real one. Yep. That's a real one. I became a *.

My hand is bigger...

What the is happening? This is not even my room.

Because I am not a savage, I hide that 'mountain' with my blanket while processing things.

I think I am dreaming, but I don't even want to check if this is a dream.

A phone starts to ring next to me. No one answers. The two boys are looking at me, a little annoyed. "You're not getting that?" Asks Kai.

I suppose it's supposed to be mine. I mean, it is next to me, in my bed. The number I see on the screen is mine. That's what I thought, this is a dream.

I take the phone and push the button. Putting it to my ear and.... someone with my voice is talking to me in Korean. She seems to be in a big panic. Sorry. I really don't know what you are trying to say, I can't answer something else "Hello? You know, if you speak in Korean I won't understand a thing. I'm not Korean."

The girl with my voice begins to yell when she hears my voice.

"I understand this is important to you, even if I can't understand you. But I am really sorry, I don't speak Korean!" With these words, I end the call.

Suddenly, I feel a heavy look coming from Kai and Chanyeol. I will cry if you continue to stare at me like that. It's so...

"You think he is sick?" Jongin asks Chanyeol when he puts on a beautiful white shirt that fits perfectly with his perfect body. I want to die.

"I don't know. I've never seen him like this." Chanyeol finished, taking all he had to take in the wardrobe and started walking towards the door.

"Should we tell the manager?" Said Kai, putting on his pants.

"I think I really need to take my shower and be out of this." Chanyeol says leaving the room with a worried look on his face.

Does that mean that I will see Chanyeol in underwear too? I have to stay asleep until then, I love my dream!

Kai took advantage of the fact that I was lost in my thoughts and pinched my cheek.

It HURT!

I WAS NOT DREAMING ?????

"Are you alright?" His face is five centimeters from mine. "Kyungsoo?"

The person they call Kyungsoo... is it me?

"Is there a mirror anywhere?" I ask.

"Wait, I will give you mine. Why do you need it?"

"I think I have an eyelash in my eye. I would like to remove it." I lied.

Kai sits next to me and gives me his mirror. I shiver a little, but try to hide it. I don't want to make him worried more than he is. Something is really wrong here. Why didn't I notice it earlier?

The face in the mirror isn't me. I am Do Kyungsoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* It's a japanese word to talk about girls with a , don't google it.

------

 

Update 11/11/2016 thank you to Aesyulli for correcting my chapters <3