No more shaking like that

Body Switch

Chapter 3: No more shaking like that

 
 

So let's recap. First crisis, I discovered that I am currently in one of the hottest bodies in the world. Second one, no one must know I am not DO. Third one, I had to resist lust. Fourth, I am supposed to do a shooting without knowing what the I am supposed to do.

I am doomed.

"Is everything alright?" A hand pauses delicately in my back. The king of China is right by my side, tilting his body to match my size, Kyungsoo's size.

Let's do better than last time. Don't repeat the same mistakes you did with Suho.

"I guess I have accumulated too much stress and fatigue. I can't really remember what I have to do today. My voice isn't in good shape."

You can't say I'm totally lying because I'm trembling. I am afraid to mess up everything for them.

If I tell them the truth, I might mess up D.O.'s life and everyone will think he is crazy. That means he might lose his place as an idol. The place he worked so hard to make.

If I say nothing and try to do the shooting without knowing a thing, that will just end up with me destroying Kyungsoo's reputation and making the other members lose their day.

"Don't worry. It happened to me too. With all the things I do and especially since I have my own studio in China, sometimes I can't help it... I feel so lost and so exhausted. I kept it in and tried to do my best alone. Fortunately, I always had people around me encouraging me and helping me the best they can." Lay walked off, moving towards the staff. Stopping briefly, he added, "Don't move. Wait for me."

I see him whispering something to the staff member closest to him. That person points towards something or someone with their finger. Lay follows the direction and asks something to the people there.

"I have two good news for you, my friend." Yixing starts when he comes back. "The heavy work is planned for tomorrow, today we just have a photoshoot and some scenes to shoot. That leaves us with the choreography tomorrow and the scenes we can't film today." He looks so reliable and so beautiful. "Come with me, I have something for you."

We sit in a dressing room and Lay takes a glass then fills it with water. He searches for something in his bag and adds it to the water. "Here is a medicine I take when I start to feel ill. For example when my throat hurts, when I have a headache and everything. You take it again tonight and you should be better tomorrow." Then he gives me another one that I will have to use tonight. I am not really sick but I am so touched.

"Thank you so much. You are already so tired, you work even harder than me and you still take some time to help me."

Yixing is smiling brightly. If the sun was an idol, it would probably be him. How do I even open my eyes when there is so much light?

"You will be even more grateful, now! Because I will show you the exercises I do before a stressful work." He points a finger at me, "But before we do, you have to drink your medicine!"

After few minutes of relaxing exercices we went back to the others. Kai is looking up at us, looking worried. "I was afraid you two were lost!"

"Should I remind you when you got lost because you absolutely had to go to the toilet between two songs in our last concert?" Shouts Chen.

Kai was about to say something to defend his honor when the producer spoke up, "We will start the shooting now. Love Me Right is a cheerful song and I want to create a crazy side without overdoing it. For that purpose we chose a video game concept. Old school one. You will have some missions to do, we will see you fail or succeed them." The director looks at each one of us solemnly. "In the Korean version, you were all smiling. All young, asking for love." The director starts pointing a finger in the air. "With that version, you will look more serious and handsome. The starting scene will be at a dinner. You will wear the clothes we prepared for the shooting then sit at the tables, we will tell you more then."

Does that mean I will have to change in front of them? I cross my arms over my chest, like if it would protect me. Something is weird and I think I can point out why. It's flat. I mean muscularely flat. Without any fat you can find in girls s. Stupid me strikes again. I forgot I am in Kyungsoo's body. I feel ashamed to touch his s but I don't want to move my hands. Am I really so erted that I can't even think normally in front of the members? I force my hand back to normal with much regret. Think about DO. He deserves that you respect his body.

Wait.

WAIT.

WAIIIIIIIIT.

I AM GOING TO SEE THEM CHANGING?! Like all of them ??????

How do you want to have some self control when there is so much temptation on your path. Am I dead ? I mean, it must be in heaven, right ?

"Let's hurry. The first one to be dressed will get a free drink from the last one!" I yell to them with too much excitement as I start to run towards the changing room.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun are running after me. Baekhyun overtakes me with his hyperactive laugh, "Thank you! It will be a boba for me, Soo'!".

Suho and Lay took more time to understand what was happening. They watched one another with an intrigued look. Suho put his hand on Yixing's shoulder. "Sorry." Then ran off like if his life was in stake.

My plan wasn't perfect. Yes, I saw their skin sooner but I had to concentrate on my own clothes. I didn't want to pay for the drink, it's not even my money but D.O.'s. Next time, I should do these things AFTER using my brain. At least I grasped a glimpse of Beakhyun changing. I have to say that Baekhyun has more abs than I thought.

"Yixing, I want my drink now!" Baekhyun says hanging to Lay's arm who is laughing like a child at his friend's behavior. "I didn't even understand what we were doing!"

"You say that only because you lost. Too bad."

"Ok. Ok. I will buy your drink."

Lay's facial expression is right now saying, 'Why am I even laughing when he just took advantage of my habit to space out'. He looks like a guy losing to his girlfriend to make her happy. I never thought about BaekXing but I have to say, they look so gorgeous together. They sold me that ship instantly. I have to write a fanfic about it later.

The day went well. I was a bit stiff but apparently that was exactly what the producer searched for. The only incident I could recall is when Chen whined about Suho's jokes and Suho complaining he didn't laugh at them. I heard it and frankly...it was so bad, I still want to hang myself.

For tomorrow I have to train to dance Love Me Right. Luckily, a mirrored version of the choreography is easy to find on youtube. Thank you fellow EXO-L's. I will never forget you. I trained hard in the bathroom, stopping myself and hiding when another member had to pee or shower. I think the fact that Kyungsoo trained a lot his dancing helped me to learn this really quickly. Like if the body remembers the dance and does the moves naturally. I just had to remember the steps.

Even if training is very tiring, I really enjoy seeing Kyungsoo training in the mirror. I know it's weird because it's me. But it's Kyungsoo. I tried all the facial expressions I wanted Kyungsoo to do when he dances. Jongin-like face, overly happy face, sad then happy face, .... I even kissed the mirror. It was so intense. Seeing your idol so close, watching it get near you slowly, slowly then puts his lips on.... OH MY GOD. IT IS SO GOOD. Should I try again? "I noticed you for a long time, you know." I am watching the mirror very seriously. "I think I..." I slowly came up to the mirror, "fell in love with you..." I am dying. I will die. I DIED. I can't stop my hands from shaking from excitement then screaming silently.

I look at my watch. . It's 1am already. I need to go to my room or I won't be able to wake up tomorrow. Thinking about it, I don't even know when we have to wake up.

Entering my room, I see a big ball of sheet in what I think is Kai's bed. He is probably deeply asleep.

"Can't sleep?" Chanyeol takes his headphones off. He is lying on his stomach, his computer and his keyboard before him.

"No, I wanted to check some things out before sleeping. And you?" I answer whispering, hoping that I won't wake up the sleeping machine next to us.

"You know I would live at night if I could. I had ideas for a new song when I tried to sleep so here I am. Do you want to listen to what I did? Please, please, pleaaaaase! I need your guidance."

I feel so honored. I will be able to hear his song before anyone else. "Of course."

Chanyeol seems so happy, he moves to the left to make some room for me to join him on his bed. I think he wants my heart to stop. I lay (no Yixing, go out) down next to him. I am happy it's so dark. That way he won't see my face blushing like a big tomato. He places his headphones on my head and starts the song. I am shivering. His warmth feels so nice. The song has a slow beat which feels like a slow walk. The whole situation, the song, everything is so unreal I want to cry. "How will you name it?"

"Youngster Street, I think."

"Go for Young Street. Youngster Street doesn't sound catchy enough."

"You're right thanks."

I pulled off his headphones and looked at him right in the eyes. "I love that song. Please do the lyrics quickly."

"I am so happy to hear that! Usually you are so hard on my songs." He thinks a little, "Perhaps you really are sick today? Where is the tyrannic Kyungsoo I know?"

"Don't say bad things about me." I hit Chanyeol on his forearm.

"Ouch. I liked you better when you were kind to me." The giant then shares music with me until I started to feel like it's hard to keep my eyes open. It was 3am.

"This is my fault. I kept you awake." Murmurs Chanyeol with a guilty face.

"Don't worry. I knew it was late. If I don't sleep, it was nothing but my own doing. I really enjoyed myself."

I think I briefly saw Chanyeol blushing. "Let's sleep now." He says while turning his back on me, to make me understand to go to my own bed.

"Good night."

The next morning, when the alarm went off, I regretted everything. Even if my new body is the one of a living god, I am still human after all. 

-----------

 

Update 11/11/2016 : Thank you Aesyulli for correcting my chapters <3