Fear

I'm so sorry but I love you

 Time flies so fast it nearly 2 years now that chanwoo gone and nearly 2 years now that I'm leaving ikon dorm and not being ikon's manager. 

After got a lot of work now I'm on the road walking while thinking about chanwoo because his 2nd anniversary of his dead is coming. Finally I take a sit in the bus station while thinking. "Chanwoo will have a comeback if he still alive" "chanwoo oppa I miss you" " chanwoo oppa why you leave me alone" after I talk to myself I see a tall boy that ran from someone that look so scary. I can see that tall boy really look like chanwoo " is chanwoo?? Ashhh I think about him so much now he's not chanwoo . Stop thinking " I said to myself again. The tall boy ran pass me and look like he have no power to walk. "I think I need to help him." I said while I look at that boy. I follow them instead let them know I pretend to not let them notice me. I know I am a professional at it because manager need to follow the idols very well and they don't know it well. I stop to walk when I see the scary one that make the tall boy scare want to push him into the car on the busy road. When I see that I hurry to get that boy back but it too slow. I save that boy but I cannot save myself. That big car hit my back so badly. I think I gonna die now but my life doesn't to. The car stop and the tall boy try to help me to get up to stand but I can't so he carrying me up from the road. The pain from my back are really hurts but the pain is away when I think he is really look like chanwoo. The way he carrying is like chanwoo. Before chanwoo carrying me once when I'm hurt my ankle. The think that I think is lose to the pain. " who are you? " I ask him. "Where is your house ? I take you to there. " he said with his horse voice. His voice is a little bit like chanwoo and a little bit not. I tell him about the location of my house and he know that place by saying "I used to live there before too ". I was shock but I don't say anything. 

When we arrived. I hurried took out my key from my pocket. And ask him to take me down and he did. Finally I see his face for the first time and i was really shock really really shock. I was about to faint but then he said " annyoeng noona " I remember that ikon never call my name 'nana' they always call me noona because my age is younger than them but my face is a bit old than them. I don't believe it. I touch his face and it's was real. I slap my own cheek and it's really hurt. I think I was dream. I take him to my apartment that I live alone for 2 years. I asked him everything and he tell me everything too. I'm burst into tears because I'm really happy that he still alive. "Where are you going in this 2 years oppa?? " I asked him.