Cry

I'm so sorry but I love you

Chanwoo join the dinner with them too. They're so happy and I happy too. Their manager give them a letter that I wrote yesterday and said "please read this." The letter was given to the 7 boys. They start to read one by one. Hanbin oppa was the first one to stand and read the letters. 

"Our leader bi oppa.

Thank you so much for let me know you , let me feel close , let me be your manager , make me feel strong. When I first see you I think you're a tigerbin that your fan call you but it's not like that you're so warm and kind. Thank you so much for leading the group well. I'm really happy to know you oppa and sorry for make you headache and angry so much before. Can you forgive me? Kekeke I know you don't forgive me if I don't buy you a something but oppa i think I can't buy you a something like before now so please forgive me if you don't forgive me I think I can't close my eyes when I'm gone. Forgive me and be happy. I love you."

Hanbin stop and is yunhyoeng oppa turn. 

"To our sunshine yunhyoeng oppa.

All of the time when I'm with you I can feel you like a mom in the dorm. You always cook for all of us. You cook for me when I don't know how to cook Korean food , when I'm hungry and when I'm sick. You're such a warmhearted. You're wonderful. Thank you so much for all of this time. Sorry for make you tired because of cooking and I know I'm a girl and your manager I should cook for you but I don't know how to cook. ^.^ I know I can't beat your cook skill. I know you're a real chef. You're always cook for me but I never cook for you back I'm sorry. If I'm gone I want to tell you that your food is really delicious and I like it so much. I love you oppa." Yunhyoeng start to tears a little bit. Now it jinhwan oppa turn.

"Our fake maknae jinan oppa. 

Your body look so small among the members but your heart is not that small. Thank you so much for take care of me and the members very well before. Thank you for your care when I'm sick and when I'm tired with your tight schedule. You always give me the medicine and always support me when I'm feeling down. You are my big brother. You are my doctor. You are the one who always listen to me when I'm down. And sorry because I am a troublemaker that always make you tired even more. You always comfort me but I never pay you back. I'm very thankful and really sorry. If I had a chance to live with you again I will take care you back. I love you oppa and its sad that I'm not around you and receive your care anymore forever." After jinhwan oppa finish I can see his face look so wondering about my words. Now is rapper Bobby turn.