Hell

I'm so sorry but I love you

"Coma and hide from the sasaeng fan" chanwoo oppa said with a little voice. "I'm sorry oppa that I'm couldn't protect you that time and this time too" I said while sob. "Don't say sorry it is not your fault " he said and hug me. "Why you live here alone? I know you scare of being alone right? Why you live here" he continued. " oppa since you gone I'm didn't continue the contract with ikon and I leaving now " I said. " oppa since you here so I have to show you somethings" I hold his wrist to the room that I never open to see and clean after 2 years. Chanwoo was shocked because all his thing that he has before is in that room all even his clothes his phone his shoes his game his fangifts is all are his thing. "I keep this all when they removed your thing away" I said. " if you not in here now I still keep this forever until you come and get it by yourself and now you are" I said while grinning. Day by day i start to connect to ceo again about chanwoo to ikon but he said that ikon need to promote their comeback so I need to wait them. Suddenly the pain of my back are hurts even more but I don't want chanwoo to worried about me so I will pretend to be ok. These day i have a lot of work to do. Someday I can't see his face for the whole day. Sometimes the whole week but it was lie.

Today I write a letter to chanwoo because I didn't see for a week now. And also I write for ikon too because tomorrow is the final concert for ikon and the day that chanwoo will surprise them in the party. I write with all my heart. My eye start to cry as long as I write the letter until my back hurts. Everyday I need to take a painkiller to help.

The party that ikon and ikon family are meeting and chanwoo' parent are also invited to the party. It's sad that I can't go to the party because I'm still in the hospital. I gave the letter that i wrote to ikon's manager to give to ikon when the party become into the middle because I don't want them upset. And I also ask him to do a video of them because I want to see them but didn't let them know. I see them in the video they're so happy and I'm happy too.

Party is going to end soon so ikon's manager that has promised me that he will read and gave them my letters. He's standing there and hand a paper then he read it. "Please, pay attention." He said because he want them know about what it say. 

"Dear , ikon" 

"It's has been 2 years now since chanwoo gone and 2 years that I leave all of you. Being your manager is really meaningful to me. I'm sad that I don't have chance to live last long with all of you I'm so sad. I know that these 2 years you already forgot me but if you don't please forget me. I don't want you all remember me but don't forget about the love that I really love all of you so much. Being ikon's manager is really precious to me. If you miss me just remember to  smile.saranghae oppa bogoshipo. Lastly  I want you all to know something that 2 months ago I met someone and he make me shock because he still alive oppa. Chanwoo is still alive. " he stop reading and see the shock face of them. He called chanwoo name and chanwoo appeared. They go to hug chanwoo one by one and then a group hug. Chanwoo's parent couldn't do anything just tears and hug him too.

To be continued...