Lie

I'm so sorry but I love you


"To our cute bunny Bobby oppa. 
You always help me when I need. Thank you so much for help me even you busy. Outside you look cold and swag but your inside is warm and cute. You always help other people around you. You help me a lot of stuff and I am so thankful. Thank you so so much for let me work with you because at first I think I didn't have chance to do this work. Sorry for always ask you to help this and that because I know you will help me for sure. If I had a chance in next life I will help you with all my heart because this life I can't survive to live last long with you. Oppa thank you and sorry. Oppa I love u. I love your smile so please smile a lot. ^.^ " he feel bad but he only sigh and gave to donghyuk to read is letters. Donghyuk oppa start with a smile on his face.
"To our angel donghyukie. 
you have an angel heart. You're a sweetheart to everyone around you. Your smile is also sweet and your voice. You're also kind . Thank you for always sharing your food and thing to me. You're always buy me a food. Thank you for sing for me when I'm not in a good mood and tired. And really sorry for asking to buy food asking for singing asking you for give me your voice because your is really beautiful than a girl. You're one of a kind oppa. And when you know the truth i hope you just sing if you miss me ok?? I think you already know my favorite song. I love you oppa take care." His eyes are red now. I sobbing already after saw the 5 boys read the letter but I think I will sobbing hard when they know the truth that just a little bit more. Now is my one side love turn now. He's look like unhappy because of me or something?
"To our sassy junhoe.
Your sassy is your personality. I love you being this sassy. Peoples always see you in the bad ways but I don't think like them. You sassy but your heart is not like that. Your heart is different from what they think. You had a warm heart but your warm heart was away when you angry. I never see you angry like that night and only you that know and remember. After that night  I'm really scared of you. Thank you for do good to me until I fall in love to you. I fall for your sassy and awkward personality. And sorry for for make you know and make you feel uncomfortable around me that time. I'm really sorry. I leave you because I think only this way that make you comfortable and good. You can call me stupid but when I see you my heart beat faster than normal and I don't know why? Oppa please forget about that and me because it's my fault and I don't want to think about that again when I'm gone. Oppa can you do that to me? I love you oppa please take care of yourself." He over the letters with his sassy. The last one is maknae turn now."To our cute maknae chanwoo. 
I can't handle it when you pouts your mouth because it's really cute and your chubby cheeks that I really want to bit it. You like to play game so you and I doesn't have time to talk to each other much but I can know that you are a good boy. You always buy me a chococone when hanbin oppa want. You act like you don't care but I can see your care to me. You're always happy when you did a prank on me success. Your prank always success just because you are a good actor." Everyone was laughing and he continued. " thank you so much for all your care. Thank you for make me feel better when I'm upset. Thank you for make me a ramen these 2 months." He stop a bit and tears. "And sorry for asking you to do the housework. Sorry for make you tired. Sorry for scold you when you play game too much.I'm sorry that I'm lie to you that I'm ok in this 2 months but it's not like that" after read the letter chanwoo burst into tears !! "I feel like dying and I'm glad that you won't notice the time that I don't have a power to do all the work , that i always sleep , always angry you so much that time , that i ask you about if im gone and i want to tell all of you the truth. The accident that I had with you since 2 months ago. Did you remember that time? Remember that time that I can't stand straight so you carry me all the way back. Every week since that accident I always go to hospital to check because day by day the pain hurt more and more. Doctor said that i need to do the surgery because that accident hit my back and my bone so bad but it has only 50% to live if I can survive." Everyone was shock and start to cry. "I refuse to surgery because if I can't survive that it mean chanwoo will live alone until he join ikon. Finally i live with chanwoo 2 months now and only 30% that I can survive if I do the surgery. Today night is the day that ikon will see chanwoo and tomorrow is the day that I do the surgery." Chanwoo look so shocked by the letters that i wrote for him. " I wished that I will survive that but I think not. Sometimes I want to die but sometimes I wish I can survive that because I can live with my beloved peoples that I love the most in my life. Ahhh I think I write too much now. Lastly I want to tell all of you that if I'm gone. Smile when you miss me. Be happy when you thinking of me. From now on please don't fight with each other , love each other , don't drink too much , don't blame yourself , make me proud, ahh you all already make me proud. I love you oppa I love all of you so much. Bye bye" chanwoo is crying so hard. He think it is because of him. 
"What going on? Tell me." Hanbin oppa shout at manager. 
"I will tell the truth just calm yourself first." Manager said
"All the thing she said is truth but she lie at one thing" manager continue
"What?? What lie ?? " junhoe oppa said sound like mad but he not
" she said that she will do the surgery tomorrow but it's not. She is doing it now. I know that she doesn't want you all to hurt. She said to me that don't tell you the truth but I can't keep it in my mind. I can't lie to all of you. She even ask me to take a video of you to her because she want to see all of you the last time."he said.