Break

I'm so sorry but I love you

Nana's pov 
"Good morning baby" I said to my boyfriend but there is not answer because he's not wake up yet. I want to happy that he's mine now but I feel bad for him. I know that being a singer is his dream and I know that he's lying to me last night. I look at his beautiful face that I love so bad. I don't want to leave this face but don't want to destroy his dream his fans and his family. I want to cry. I really hate myself right now.
"Baby wake up you have to practice today." I wake him up. I don't want him late and I want to be alone. I tried to wake him up.
"Ahh I don't want to go if I go who will take care you. I want to be here with you today." He said without open his eyes. I know he's tired. 
"Baby wake up you have to go now. I told you to go now. Hurry up. I can take care by myself. Don't worry. Ppali." I said to him. See him get into the bathroom with my sad feelings. 
"Baby are you sure that you can take care of yourself? I'm very worried." He ask me after he get out the bathroom with his worry face. I know that he's worried about me but I can't keep him with me and destroy his work and dream. 
"I'm sure sir. I live alone for 2 years and there is no way to worry about it. Baby don't worry too much just go and practice. But don't forget to eat. Ok baby?" I ask him with a smile. I worry about him than myself because if he's skip his meals because of practice too much.
"Don't worry about me too much baby just worry about yourself first. Don't forget about the meals too ok. I will be back soon." He's as he pack his bags and kiss my forehead and lips. He's goes to the door and open it and go. Finally the door is close now he's already gone. 
"Baby I'm sorry. I want to see you on stage performance than see you with me. I want you happy. My happiness is seeing your dream successful. That's all my wishes. 
"Can I go in? Because I need to clean your injury." Nurse ask when the I heard the door is knocked by her. 
"Yes you can." I said to me and she opened the door. I don't know it will be hurt or not. I can feel it because my injury is a little swollen and it make me hurt a bit. 
" It will be hurt because it still swollen. But it better than before now." The nurse said while cleaning my injury. 
"Yes it hurt now. But why I still think that it is my first time cleaning that?" I ask her without thinking that I'm sleep on the bed 1 month. I'm too dumb. 
"You sleep on the bed 1 month since your surgery. I clean it everyday but you don't feel hurt." She said with a laugh. 
"Ahhh I forgot. I'm too dumb." I laugh with her.
"Your friends and your boyfriend didn't came today?" She ask me. That question make me speechless. I don't know what should i say.
"My boyfriend? Why you know that he is my boyfriend?" I ask her with my shock face.
"I know because I saw he is always sit near you, holds your hand , always watching you when you sleep , talk to you by saying 'please wake up. I miss you baby.' even sing to you , and visit you everyday. I know he is who but since you are my patient so I will keep it in secret." She said and smile to me. 
"Done now." She said while preparing her thing.
"I'm thank you so much for take care of me and keep it in secret. I'm very thankful to you." I said with politely.
"Don't thank to me because it is my job." She said and leave. 
"Today I don't want to eat my meals so please don't bring it to me." I said and she stop.
"Why? If your ceo or your friends know they will complain about it." She ask me with her worry face.
"I will eat it when I'm hungry. And don't worry only you and me know.ok??" I said. She is only nodded and go. I sigh and keep thinking again.
"If I leave him. He will hurt." 
"If I said let break up he will don't believe it." 
"If I said that he will hate me." 
"I do this because I love you baby." I said to myself. I try to get off from the bed and walk because there is no wheelchair. I want to get some fresh air. I want to drink coffee so I walk slowly to the coffee shop that on the rooftop of the hospital. I'm drinking coffee while looking around the hospital. What a nice view. I'm sitting at there around hour. Suddenly my phone ringing. I check and see hanbin oppa is calling. 
"Hello oppa." I said. 
"Where are you now? I go to your room but I didn't see you here." He ask me. I know he is worried about me now.
"Oppa I am at the rooftop. Oppa are you free or not? Oppa are you come here alone? Or with the others?" I ask him because I want to talk to him a little bit.
"No I am alone. And I'm free today." He said. 
"Oppa wait there I go right now. I have something to talk with you" I said and walk to the room. 
"Ok I wait you here." He said and end the call. I open the door and see him sitting near my bed. I go and take a sit on my bed and he help me too. He can see that my back that to hurt through my face. 
"Your back hurt again?" He ask me. I can feel that his hand are on my cheek. I just smile to him back.
"Yes I think it's because I walk too much. But it okay." I smile to him.
"Ok but what you want to talk with me." He ask with a calm voice.
"Oppa you already know that junhoe and I  relationship but I just want to ask you somethings." I take and continue. "Oppa I think if I continue this I will destroy his dream for sure. Being a singer it's his dream. He said that he can find another way if his dream was not for him. I know that he is lying. Oppa what should I do if people find out about it. If I do that people will blame that because me oppa. I think I should break up with him but I love him so much." I said and cry. 
"I don't think that he won't hurt when you leave him. I think he will hurt more than that. Oppa can't stop because it is your choice and I know that you want to leave him because you love him. I know about the love between you two is real love." He said and hug me. 
"Oppa leaving is the only way that I should do. Oppa I will tell him that my family want me to go back and live there forever never come back. I love him so much oppa. His dream is waiting for him now so I can't stop him like this. Just seeing his dream success is my only wish my only happiness. When I leave him, oppa please tell him that I love him and tell him that if he love someone else that good just tell him that I don't hate him." I said and crying hard in hanbin's chest. He hug me back. 
"Cry as much as you want." He said and start a tears. 
"Oppa it's really hurt. It's hurt than my back. I don't think I can live without him." I'm sobbing hard. I try to calm and stop crying because I think his shirt is wet enough. It is night already and hanbin oppa got a call from ceo that he need to go to yg building. He doesn't want to leave but I want him to leave so he leave me alone in the room. Suddenly he kiss me before he go that make me shock. When he stop the kiss I push him to go and I pretend to sleep. Finally the door close made me thinking of junhoe again.
"Why junhoe doesn't visit me today even just a call or text? Is he sick?" I ask to myself. I call him but he's not pick up. And no reply when I text him. 
"Oppa I want to talk with you tomorrow can you come here? Before I leave this hospital. I miss you." I text him and get back to sleep. 
Junhoe's pov 
I got a text from her and I don't want to see and reply because I'm hurt right now. 

Throwback: 
I already end the practice now it's my time to visit my baby. As I arrived the hospital I hurry ran to her room because 1: I don't want people see me. 2: because I miss her so bad. Finally I am in front of her room I want to open the door but I see hanbin in the room and he hug her. I don't why but I feel hurt. I feel like she don't love me. I feel like I want to cry. And I see that hanbin doesn't want to leave her. I see that hanbin kiss her. It hurt me so much. I leave before hanbin could see me. On the way back to the dorm I feel like my heart broke into pieces. When I arrived at the dorm I see there a lot of call and text from her. It start me to hurt me again. 
End of throwback.
I don't want to reply but my hand won't follow my heart. I reply her text by saying ok. I can't sleep because of her. I take a sleeping pill because I don't want her to see my panda face later.
Morning already I still in the dorm. Today is day off for ikon. I take a shower and prepare myself to visit her today and I think what should I do when I see her.
I'm arrived the hospital and in front of her room now. I open the door and I see her. She still sleeping on her bed so I take a step into the room and get a sit near her. I can see her face clearly. I think last night 
She didn't sleep because of that. That make her sleep till now. I took my hand on her hair. I don't want her to wake up but she is already wake up now. 
"Oppa finally you visit me now. I think you forget about me already." She said while trying to open her eyes. 
"I'm sorry that I can't visit you yesterday." I said while I try to keep my tears back. When I see her my feelings start to hurts. 
"Where are you going?" I ask her because I see her trying to stand.
"I want to go to the bathroom. Oppa" she said and go to the bathroom but she can't. She take a sit on the bed again. So I help her to walk. When she already I take her to her bed.
"Oppa I want to talk to you something." She said to me and I listen to her. 
"I think we can't to continue. My family want me to go back and want me to stop live here. Oppa i can't rejected what my family want. Oppa let break up. Oppa i know that you will find someone better than me because of your charm." She said that make me really angry. I don't believe that her family want that. I think she not love me anymore she love hanbin now.
"I know that you don't love me anymore. I see what you did with hanbin hyung yesterday. I know that you want to revenge on me only. You love hanbin now." I said angrily. I stood up and I see her face really shock.
"Oppa it's not like what you think." She said and cry. She try to hold my hand tightly. 
"Don't try to said that you don't love him. I love you but you never love me back. Why you do like this?" I ask her and left her hand hard but she trying to catch me but I push her hard that make her fell down on the floor from the bed. I go without looking back at her but I heard her groans. She must be hurt her back and her injury now. I want to help her back but I can see the members is on their way to her room. I couldn't go back I just hide and see them. 

Nana's pov

"Oppa don't leave me. Oppa I'm hurt." I try to call him but he's not even looking back. I want to shout because the pain of my back right now. But I see the members except junhoe come into the room. I ask them for help. They help me to get up but I can't right now. Chanwoo was the one that lift me up to the bed. They call the doctor and doctor came to check me. My injury is really hurts because I think it's swollen now.
"Your injury had bleeding. Your fell is really bad. It will swollen hard and it will make you hurt very much." Doctor go after check.
"Thank you so much doctor." The members thank and bow to the doctor.
"Noona just tell me who push you hard like this." Bobby ask me with his anger.
"Nothing oppa I just fell by myself because I didn't be careful by myself. No One can push me easily Oppa." I said with my laugh because I want them forget and happy again. 
"I don't believe it noona. I know that you're lying to me. I saw that person already when we came. Don't try to lie about it." Donghyuk words made me shock and speechless. 
"I already told them noona. I told them all." Hanbin said with a sad voice.
"Yes he did. He push me from the bed because he is angry at me. He said he saw hanbin and I hugged each other yesterday. He is really angry when i say I want to break up with him. I try to tell him that it's not because of hanbin oppa but he didn't listen to me. But He did the right thing. I don't hate him. I should be like this. I won't blame him." I sigh and look at the floor blankly. 
"Noona I think his feel will hurt so much when you said that." Chanwoo said while he hold my hand.
"I will hurt even more if his dream was destroy by me." I cry as long as I said. 
"Is it real that you said that your family want you to go back?" Hanbin ask me but I just look at him sadly.
"No oppa. I'm just lying. If he can accept it i can change my house and hides from him. No matter what happens I will never go back. I live here with you guys." I said and look at them one by one. They only grin back to me.