Crazy

I'm so sorry but I love you

Hanbin's pov 
I know that she hurt but she still smile to me. I know that she hurt because she love junhoe so much but why I am also hurt too. I feel so hurt when I see her crying. It make my heart broken. I'll let her rest and sleep because I don't want her being like this. I don't know why I am like this. 
"Noona you need to rest now. You will hurt more if you won't rest. I will visit you and bring your dinner here. Just sleep and wait for us to comeback. Okay?" I said and take her to sleep. 
"Oppa I don't want to sleep yet. Oppaaaaa jinjaaa." She try to begging me with agyo. 
"You know that agyo never work on me." I said to her and made an eyes contact with her. "Oppa leave now. So please sleep and if you won't sleep I will told ceo for this." I said and leave her. 
"Hanbin i want to ask you something." Jinhwan hyung ask me when all of us leave her room. 
"What do you want to ask me hyung?" I said and look at him.
"Are you gonna tell junhoe about this? Are you sure?" He ask me. Make me speechless for a while. I think about this too but I don't know how to answer.
"Hyung I don't want to see her hurt like this and I know that she love junhoe and care for his dream. But if I let her go like this it will hurt her and junhoe feel so bad and am I too. Hyung I don't know why I feel hurt so bad when I see her like this especially when she crying in my chest." I ask him without thinking because I really want to know about the answer. I want to about my feelings to her. I think I'm crazy now. 
"I think you love her. I see what you did and I can see your feelings to her. I can see it before you ask me now. And I really know that you love her when you said you hurt. Hanbin ah don't think too much." Jinhwan hyung just saying and took his arm around my shoulders. 
"I know that if I said that you will hurt more. Hanbin ah just know that she really love your dongsaeng junhoe so much. " he continued. 
"Hyung I just want her happiness and that is my only wish. If she smile and I am also smile. If she hurt , i am hurt too. So I want to tell junhoe for that because I don't want to regret it later." I said and smile. We all along the way to the dorm. As we arrived the dorm we hurry to get some rest before dinner that we need to bring her the dinner too. 
Nana's pov 
I don't want to sleep that time but I don't know when and how that I fall a sleep.  I think I start to sleep when they leave and now it's time for dinner but they're didn't bring my dinner yet. I wait for them now. When  I move my body ahh it really hurt. I don't think this fell make my back hurts this hard. I tried to get up because I want to go to the bathroom as long as I try the pain keep hurt more and more. I feel like dying. I never hurt like this before. I can't move my back and it's like a grandma  now. 
"What should I do if I can't get up and sleep like this forever? Omg it can't be. It can't be like this. No I don't want to stop my work yet. My dream work is being manager is can't over like this. I don't want to die yet." I said to myself and crying. I can't stop to think about it. I close my eyes and crying. 
"Noona why are you crying? Junhoe hurt you again? Why are you crying like this?" I heard hanbin oppa voice. I open my eyes and see the members except junhoe.
"Oppa I can't move. My back hurts so bad. Oppa I don't want to die yet. Oppa I'm scared that I will be like this forever. Oppa I'm hurt." I said with my tears keep falling.
I know that my back hurt is not normal. It hurt so much it like my bone is all broke.
"I called the doctor already so please calm down and stop crying. You are okay don't worry. I will stay by your side." Hanbin oppa said with his worry voice. Finally the doctor and nurse came to my room and check. The doctor try to move my body to the right side because he want to check my injury and my back. I bit my lip because  of the pain. 
Hanbin's pov
When I see her like that I want to sorry to her that because I can't protect her well. I grabbed her hand and patted her hair. I can see the pain of her back. I was very shock when I see her injury. It is nearly full of her back that swollen hard. I really pity her that she need to survive this pain. It really hurt for her. 
"Don't worry and keep thinking that I always stay by your side." I said and still hold my tears back. She grabbed my hand really tight make me know that she hurts so much. 
"It will be better day by day. But when it better you can't work too hard, you can't dance and you can't sit too long because your back need to rest. It will better and better. But it will be hard for you now so keep fighting." The doctor said and leave. "Thank you so much doctor." I said and bow. Now we are standing around her bed and watch her. 
"Noona I'm sorry because of me. Because You saved me. You won't hurt like this if you don't save me. Noona I'm really sorry that I can't help you back." Chanwoo said and hold her hand. She smile to him back.
"If I won't save you the one who sleep here is you and the one that can't dance is you too. Luckily that I'm not an idol. Just live happily if you want to thank me." She said and laugh. We are sad that we can't help her. 
"I really thank you so much noona. From now on I will do whatever you want just tell me. Okay?" Chanwoo said and smile to her back. I can't imagine if she didn't save chanwoo. I'm also thankful to her. 
"Ok I will tell you all I want." She said. "Oppa I'm hungry. Where is my food?" She continued. 
"Ohh I forgot about your food. Here. I made a special food for you only not for them. You need to eat it all." Yunhyoeng hyung said and take the food to her.
"Thank you oppa you are the best." She hurry to eat. I know that she is really hungry now. 
"Slowly." I said and take her a cup of water and a cup of coffee. We watched her eat until she stop. 
"Oppa I'm full now. Oppa thank you for the food. Oppa how was your work now?" She ask us with her innocent face.
"Nothing much. We just practice and recording about our come back. And junhoe didn't talk much these day especially he didn't talk to me. He's become quiet now." I talk about junhoe because I know that she doesn't mean about our work at all. She really want to know about junhoe so much. I know that she's really care about junhoe.
"Well." She said and only nodded when she heard it. She always think about junhoe make me feel jealous. 

Junhoe's pov 

Now I am at the dorm alone I don't know where the members gone. Maybe they visit her now. It hurt me every time when I think about her. I still love her even she not love me back and I still miss her. I always visit her watch her outside the room. I always see her crying but I don't know what she crying for. My tears is falling down to my cheeks while I'm on my bed now. Yes I miss her so much. I want to know about her now that she hurt or not. I want to see her. I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. 
"How can you smile so brightly? But after I looking closely I can see your face is really sad"
"Is the love of my life is ending like this?"
"The promise that you made with me, are you remember?"
"I guess my love is over now." 
"We really loved each other before can't we go back?"
"It hurts me so bad you know?"
"Inside your heart is no more me now baby?"
"Even its a lie please tell me it ain't like this."
"It hurts me right now."
"You're not the one from before anymore."
"The you I loved and the you now so different."
"Can't you come back to me again?" I said to myself alone as I crying hard. I crying hard because I think there is no one at the dorm. But it not like that. When I go and open the door of my room I see my members are sitting in front of my room. I didn't notice that the members already come back so they're all could hear my crying and what I said. That make me shock a while that I shouldn't do that. They know about my weakness now.
"Why are you here? And where are you going this late night?" I ask them. 
"We're just come back from the hospital. We're just bring her the dinner that we made. She just fell from her bed this morning make her back hurt and swollen hard. I want to know who push her. I really pity her. You know when we arrived we saw her crying so hard because she hurt her back so much and she think that she will hurt this forever." Jinhwan hyung said and go to the room. Other members also goes to there room and sleep. I think he know what I mean when I ask him.

Jinhwan's pov 
I know what he asking about. I know that he still care her. I know he still loves her. I know that he still visit her and miss her. I know all because I am the one that close to junhoe. 
"Junhoe ah go sleep now because tomorrow we have to talk and resolve the problem." I said to him and close the door just leave him alone that still in the hallway of the dorm. 

Junhoe's pov
"Why they want to talk with me? They know that I am the one that push her? Did something wrong to her?" I said to myself as i close the door in my room and sleep. 
"Baby I miss you. Do you miss me too?" I said while I look at the pictures that I take when she sleeping. I look at her pictures until I fall asleep. Time goes to fast because it is in the morning now.
"Junhoe ah it's morning now get up to eat your breakfast and we need to talk." My eyes is not open yet but i know it is yunhyoeng voice. 
"Yes hyung." I said and try to get up. On the way to the kitchen I see all of my members but they not smiling they look so sad. I don't know why that they look like this. I take a seat and eat my breakfast after I finish it all of them going to sit on the couch and wait me to go there. 
"Why do you want to talk with me? Is there something wrong?" I ask them and sit on the couch with them.
"Yes it really wrong." Hanbin hyung said with his serious voice. I look at his face and I see he is also look at me. "Why did you do that to noona? I know and I see that time." He continued. His question made me shock because I never knew that he saw it.
"why? Just tell me why you need to push her that hard?" Hanbin continued to ask me. It's make me angry because of hanbin that he do like that.
"Because I'm angry. I'm angry that she cheated on me. She never love me she just want to revenge on me. She said to me that her family want her to go back but I know she lie. She love you. You two love each other, right?" I ask hanbin hyung because I'm really angry right now and I'm hurt because I never think that my leader and my girlfriend do this to me. 
"Calm down its not like that junhoe ah. It's not like what you see." Hanbin said and try to calm me down.
"I saw you two hugged each other and you even kiss her. And now you want me to calm down?" I ask him back with my anger and other members also want me to calm down.
"He will tell you everything. Please just calms down first." Yunhyoeng is the peacemaker. He never want s fight. And I try to calm down.
"I will tell you everything." He take a deep breath and continue." Me and noona is not like you think and see. Noona never love me. She only love you. And what you see is when she said that she want to talk with me and i agree. She said that she love you so much and she doesn't want to destroy your dream. She said that she know that you will hurt if she leave you but she also said that she will hurt more when she was the one that destroy your dream. She said that leaving is only the best way for you. She lie to you and even when she said about her family is also lie. I know that she doesn't want you to know about it but I can't. I can't keep it in myself. I'm hurt when I saw her crying and I'm hurt even more if she keeps hurting like this. I don't want you to hurt like me and I don't want you to regret it later. I want to take care her heart but I can't. You're are the luckiest person that can have her heart. So please take care of her if you can't just tell me I will do it." He said that make me realize that he also love her. And know that she lied to me and she love me also.
"It's all lies? And you love her too?" I ask him without any hopes. I just want to know about answer.
"Yes, but her happiness is my happiness too. So please don't make her hurt again. She is my little sister now if you hurt her I will kill you for sure." He said and made me and the other laugh. We're already solved the problem now. Now we're break the talk and hurry to dress up and go to practice again.  
Nana's pov 
I was eating my lunch on my bed by my nurse who help me to get up. My back is still hurt. I'm eating my lunch by sleep on my bed that it's like a chair. After I finish eating I back to sleep and watch tv. 
"Ting~tong" I heard that my phone is got a text from someone. I try to get my phone that on the table near my bed and check it. I think it is a dream but it is not. It's junhoe who the one that text me. I think about the other but I never think it was him. I check the text and see.
"Baby I know everything now. They tell me all. Baby I know you love me. Baby I know you lying. Baby don't do that again. Baby it hurt me. Baby don't think like that again because it will hurt you. What I said to you before is real I'm not lying baby. I love you no matter what happens baby. Baby I will visit you when my practice is ending. Baby wait for me. Baby I miss you." That what he text me. I was about to faint. Is this a dream? I slap my cheek and it hurt. Yes it real. I'm really speechless. I don't know how to do. I don't know if I need to sleep or continue to watch tv. But time flies so fast and it's time for dinner now and I think they're on the way to visit me. I don't know how to do when I see junhoe face. But if he came alone? It can't be. Ahhh why I am like this? After thinking about him now i heard someone knock the door. 
"Baby can I go in?" It is junhoe voice. Yes he is. He is in front of my room now. 
"Y-yes." I just said and look at the floor. I don't want to see his face because he is in front of me now. I can't look up to see him. 
"Baby I'm sorry that I push you that time. They told me everything now. I know all of it so please don't hate me. Baby" he said with his agyo. I know that he want me to loving him like before.
"Kwaenchana. But you know that your agyo is won't work on me. I never hate you. " I said and stared at him. "And please don't hate me too." I continued to ask him.
He smile to me back and patted my hair. 
"I never hate you even that time. I still miss you and I still love you baby. I really miss you these days." He said and hug me. I can see that he want to hug me tight but because he know that my back hurt. 
"Oppa I still love you. I miss you so much. I'm hurt because I don't know how to live without you. I try but I can't. I can't live without you." I said while crying in his chest. 
"I'm hurt too baby. I also don't know how to work and live without you with me. Can you promise me that you won't leave me no matter what happens from now on? Can you baby?" He ask me and we made an eyes contact. 
"Yes I never leave and can you promise me that you will love me no matter what happens oppa? " I ask him back. We're smile to each other.
"I will love you until I die. I love you to the moon and back baby." After he finished his words he kiss my forehead and my lips. I tasting his lip again and really good. I broke our kiss because I'm really hungry now. He take my dinner and feeding me until I'm full. And it is time to go to bed now. Now we sleep in one bed together again. I sleep in his chest. He hugged me tight. My feelings are warm now.
"Oppa why you love me? I really want to know about it." I ask him and look at him. I really don't know that why he love me and choose me.
"Like I tell you before. I love the way you are even you not a model or an idol. I know that those models and idols are pretty but you are charm and beautiful inside. You don't have to pretty every time for the  public. You are pretty in my mind. I don't need to share you with anybody. I don't want it because you're mine only. And you don't need to worry about share me with the other too because I'm your and you're mine no matter what. " he said and smile to me. I look at the ceiling because I want to hold my tears but it still rolled down on my cheeks. I'm really touched that and keep questioning to myself. Why I can deserve someone who perfect like him? Why I am so lucky? 
"Baby don't cry. I think I am the luckiest guy that I got you." He said and wiped my tears. 
"Oppa there are a lot of pretty girls I can't compared to them. I really scared that you will leave me because you always have chance to love someone better than me oppa." I shared my heart to him. I want him know that I love him so much.  
"That won't happen." He and roll down and kiss. This kiss is longer than before and I can feel tongue are trying to attack my mouth. This kiss made my blood boiling like a hot water. Why I am like this? Why I am shy like this? I stop him first because I can't breathe. 
"I think it's not your first kiss since last time that we kissing." He said and make me feel so shock.
"Oppa only you that kiss me since I was born. You are my first kiss. I don't think it's not." I said. He laughed at me. I did something wrong? 
"I know that it's not your first kiss because I always kiss you when you sleep but you don't know." He laughing hard and make me embarrassed. I hit his chest but I know that it not that hurt.
"Ohhh baby I'm hurt. Why you hit me so hard? I'm really hurt." He said and acting.
"I know that you are acting. You live with chanwoo but you still can't act like him. I really pity you." I said and laugh. He pouts and try to fake angry. 
"Why you don't praise me? I can't act but I can sing dance and have you." He hugged me with his warm chest. I really want his hug forever. I live for his hug now. 
"Oppa sing for me. I'm sleepy now. "I said. 
"What song?" He asked.
"Whatever you want. I only want to hear your voice because your is so beautiful." I 
said and praise his voice.
Junhoe's pov
She ask me to sing so I will sing apology to her. 
"Sorry sorry 
 I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I hope you'll be well. Sorry sorry I hope you forget me as well Although it hurts
That promise we made to be together forever. No longer exists. I'm sorry I couldn't keep it.
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry that I'm not enough that until the very end I only show you such a small part of me yeah." When I stop I see that she already fall asleep. I see that she is hard to move her body just because of her back made me want to cry because I choose to sing that song just because I want to apology to her that I can't protect well. She become like this because I can't protect her. She sleep on the bed in this hospital and hurt her back just because of me. I want to replace it with her. Now I sleep with her. 

Nana's pov
Morning now. I open my eyes and I didn't see my junhoe on the bed near me. But I don't know why I hurt my back so much today? Yesterday I already eat my medicine. I try to call junhoe but there is no answer back. He will go to practice today. I'm alone in the room I don't know what should I do? And yes God never let me die. I see the red bottom that for give a sight to the nurse for help. I click that and finally nurse came. 
"Nurse help me. My back is really hurts. I don't why." I groan and ask for help. By the way she go and came with the doctor. The doctor took me a painkiller. The pain has flying away from me now. After the doctor check he said.
"Did you eat seafood yesterday?" He ask me. Why he know that i eat seafood that junhoe bring me yesterday?
"Yes I eat it yesterday." I said while I keep questioning to myself that why I can't? Is it wrong? 
"Yes I forgot to tell you that you can't eat seafood from now on. Seafood is not good for your back. If you keep eating your back will need a painkiller. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you." He bow and leave me alone.
"Seafood is my favorite food. Why I can't eat it?" I said to myself again because I never think that I can't eat my feelings food forever. Tell me why? After a while I called my oppa that practicing. 

Junhoe's pov 
We're practicing hard right now. We take a break because we tired. I check my phone and I see that my baby has called me a hour ago so I call her back because I was worry about her. Did she hurt or something? I wait her to pick up my phone call.
"Hello oppa." She pick my call with sad voice. Is something wrong with her? It can't be. 
"I'm sorry because I was practicing hard so i didn't see your calling. Why? You hurts again? Or something wrong?" I said with my loud voice that make the others notice and came around me. I click the speaker because they're will hear all. They were worried about her too.
"Oppa when I wake up. I really hurts my back and I don't know why but when the doctor check up on me. He said that because I eat seafood that you bring to me yesterday. And he said that he forgot to tell me that I can't eat seafood from now on. Oppa seafood is my favorite food. Why I can't eat it oppa." She start to crying. I want her to calm down. 
"Baby just stop to eat is better than you hurts. Baby I really sorry that I bring you a seafood yesterday that make you hurts." I said to her. I really want to sorry to her. 
"No baby it's not fault." She said with the same voice. I know that she hurts and I can't help her. "Oppa when will you visit me? I miss you all. When you come please buy me some snacks." She want to lighten up the mood. 

Day by day she can move. Day by day she can walk. Day by day she said she was better than before. Day by day she can exercise. And today she leaves the hospital.i can't pick her up today because I had a flight to Japan for concert. I really want to pick her but I can't because I had a early flight today. As I arrived , I hurried to call her. 
"Baby where are you now? Are you arriving home safely? Baby I miss you." I said. 

Nana's pov

Today I'm leaving this hospital that I sleep for nearly 3 months. Finally i can sleep at my house now. I'm leaving alone because there is no one pick me. I take a taxi and go to the airport. I also want to rest at my home. But I want to surprise ikon too. I'm wearing my sunglasses and mask. I take the same flight with ikon but they don't recognize me. But my plan is never going well. Only one that seems like recognize me and that is hanbin. He's always looked at me whenever I see him. 

Hanbin's pov

The flight is delayed so we have time to rest and walk over the airport. I didn't rest because I take my eyes on one girl that same flight with me. She is look like nana so much. I didn't see her face clear but I see her style and everything she is really her. The shoes that i give her for a birthday gift, the passport case, t-shirt, especially her ring. Now I'm sure that she is nana. When I saw her goes to the toilet, I hurry follow her step. Finally I waited for her at outside of the toilet. I waited for her to come out and I can see her clearly. I want to know if she is nana and where she want to go?
"Did she want to leave me?" 
"No it can't be." I said to myself in front of the mirror. I think I'm crazy now. 


"Are you nana?" I ask the girl that I waited for her at outside when she comes out. 
"Y-y-yes??" She said with the mask on her face. It really funny that I can see her shock face even she wear mask. 
"I know you nana. Stop lying to me. Stop joking around. Where you going?" I said and take the mask away from her face. Yes it really her. 
"Oppa you so annoying. Why you still remember me when I'm wearing a mask like this?" She said and make her weird face. It really precious to me when she said like that. 
"I remember you no matter what you do. The way you walk, the way you eat, the way you look at me, your clothes style and the shoes that I give you." I said and smirk at her back. She only stares at me back and then smile. It was really good that I can see her smile again. 
"Oppa i didn't go anywhere. I go with you. We're had the same flight. I want to join your concert because you already know that I'm an ikonic too."she said with her agyo. I always said to her that her agyo never work but it not like that my heart melt when she did like that.
"Why you don't tell me?" I said and grabbed her wrists and look at her eyes.
"It won't be surprised if I told you." She said back to me." Oppa please let me go and we will see each other when we arrived there. Oppa please don't tell anyone about it. I want to surprise them. Ok?" I said and begging me by her agyo. 
"Ok. I will do anything for you. But if you hurts or something please tell me. I will keep my eyes on you." I said and I see her smile again. Her smile is a great day for me. 
"Ok oppa. I leave now. Bye bye see you later." She said and leave me alone. I smile at her back.

 


Finally I arrived at The concert hall now. We are needed to rehearsal for concert today but I can't see nana right now. I don't know where is she going?. The concert is about to begin now.  I know that she want to surprise them so I went to the silence room and has no my members there. I called her by my phone. 
"Nana where are you now?" 
"Inside the concert hall and waiting for you."
"Why are you doing there?"
"I told you already that I come to see my idols. Ok?" 
"Ok. But please take care of yourself. Please don't hurts. And if somethings wrong please tell me or staff. Alright? We will eat dinner together when the concert ended. Ok. The concert started now. Bye bye" 
"Ok bye bye see you oppa." 

The middle of the concert now we all need to speeches to our fans. We feel really thankful for fans. Because i am a leader so I need to speeches first. 
"First of all I really want to thank to our fans that come to our concert today. I'm really happy and excited because of there are so many ikonics in here. Thank you for waited for us. For waited for 7 of us to comeback. And I want to thankful for our parents too. And the last one I want to thank to our old manager. You all know what her name?" I ask the crowds with my mic at them. I know that all the fans know her and even being her fans.
"Nana." I smile when the crowds yelling her name like that. 
"Yes it's her. Because of her that 7 of us can make a comeback together today. Because of her that we can stand on this stage together as OT7. The OT7 that the fans love. We haven't made a comeback since last 2 years ago. And now we're stand in front of all of you. We really thankful to her. Thank you so much for come to our concert today even you just leave the hospital." I finished my speech and we all bow down and leave the shock face of my members. We're continue the concert until ended. The concert ended now so we rush to the backstage and prepared for dinner. I can see that all the members want to ask me about that but because they're so busy and tired. I don't know when she will surprise them so I just waiting her until we're arrived at the restaurant. Now we were all in the restaurant while waiting for our foods. 
"Hyung what are you saying in your speech??" Junhoe was the first one that ask me. 
"Oppa" she is the one that I waited for a while. She jumped from somewhere she hide. She shout that make us shock for a while. 
"Ahhhh why are you here?" Junhoe get up and going to hugs her. They hugged each other. "Why you don't tell me? I miss you so much." He add and continue to hug.
"It's a surprise. I miss you too oppa." She said and break the hug of junhoe. She walk to us and hug one by one. "Oppa I really miss you." 
"Oppa miss too nana. But why you don't  rest at your house? You look so pale and weak. You know?" Yunhyoeng hyung took his thump on her cheeks. 
"Oppa I'm okay. It's just hot in there. Oppa I'm hungry now. Can I eat?" She said and go to the staff table. 
"No you eat with us. We haven't eat together for along time." I said and grabbed her hand. She stop and agreed. 
"Okay oppa." She said and eats. We talk about this and that happily. We are happy that we can live like this again. 

Now we arrived at the hotel. I preparing the room for her already. I know that junhoe is sleeping alone so i take her to sleep with junhoe because there is no room for her. It's will be good because they're miss each other so much. It will be surprised when she know about it. We will prank on her when she know already. We will prank on her like we prank on junhoe in mix&match era. The one will act as sick and that one is only actor chanwoo. All the scenes is like the prank on junhoe. It's the same. The prank start when she was alone in the room. 

Nana's pov 
I was alone in the room that I need to sleep with junhoe oppa. I don't know where is he going. Suddenly the door open and I see chanwoo walk in. 
"Nana I catch a cold. Do you have some medicines?" He asked me and cough. 
"No I don't have oppa. I only have my medicine." I said and look at him. He go to the bathroom and cough again and again. I hurry to ask him when he come out from the bathroom.
"Oppa are you okay?" I ask him and I can hear the sound like he fainted on the floor. I hurry to see and yes he is faint. 
"Oppa wake-" I stop to say and I don't know why I remember the video that they prank on junhoe. It was similar with this. Ahh I know that they prank on me now.
"Oppa I know that you are an actor. You're good at acting but stop prank on me. I know that you prank on me oppa. Wake up and go to sleep. And tell them to stop too." I said this and he doesn't move an inch. Did he really sick? It can't be. I keep thinking and finally I wake him up and take him to his room. I take him on his bed now and I took my hand on his neck." Wahhh you really sick. Why you so hot like this? Oppa sleep here. I will help you." I said and take a towels and cold water. I took a towel on his forehead and wipe around his arms and neck. "Oppa are okay now." I try to wake him. He's laughing at me when he opened his eyes. He's laugh until all of the members came. Now they're all are laughing at me. I know that it's their prank. I don't know why I'm tearing like this. I can't stop my tears down. I started to cry. My crying make them stop laughing and trying to comfort me. 
" I'm sorry that I forgot that it's your habit. I'm sorry that I forgot that you said you hate this." Junhoe oppa said and hugs me. And yes it is my habit. I hate it when people are prank on me. I'm easily to cry. I hate it since I was young. And only junhoe that know about it. 
"It's okay. I'm okay." I said and junhoe wipe my tears. 
"I'm sorry because I don't know about it." They're said and I smile to them back. 
"It's okay oppa. Now you already know. Let's go to sleep now. Oppa jalja " I said and made a group hug with them as I leave the room and goes to my room with junhoe oppa. When we arrived at our room and close the door. I can feel that junhoe hug me from the back. I smile and hugs him back. He kiss me and I kiss him back and we sleep until morning. 
Day by day I live in happiness. Working with my beloved job. Working with my beloved people. Until....

Now I'm one the way back to the dorm with ikon members except hanbin and Bobby that resting in the dorm. The 5 of them are sleeping at the back because they're all tired of practice. I was nothing to do because I'm sit near the driver that in front of them. I was about to close my eyes and rest but when the was crossing the road I see the light of the big car that it's on my side. I just realized that the big car was about to hit my car hard. I don't know what to do when I heard the sound like PPANG. I don't know what happened? Why God never let me live in happiness forever? God never forgive me.

Hanbin's pov
After heard the news. I was hurry going to the hospital. I can see some staff are in there already. 
"What happened to them? Are they okay?" I ask the staff with my tears down on my cheeks. 
"They got hit by the big car. That car is hit hard on junhoe seat." The staff said with low voices. "He was the only one that has a bad condition among them all." They add. 
"Why? Why?" I'm crying and knee down. 
I crying with Bobby hyung at there until morning. We decided to visit their room because they just come out from the surgery room. The first visit was yunhyoeng and he was okay. Second visit is jinhwan and he was also okay. The third visit is chanwoo and he wake up already. The fourth visit is donghyuk and he didn't wake up yet. The fifth visit is nana and she also wake up already. Chanwoo and nana also follow me and Bobby by wheelchair to visit the last one junhoe. Junhoe is in bad condition now.  His family already in his room when we're enter the room I can't holding my tears because of crying baby nana is sobbing hard when she saw her boyfriend like that. I try to calm her down. She holds junhoe hand and crying on it. The sound of crying was fulfilled in the room. 
"Oppa I'm sorry that I can't protect you. Oppa I'm sorry that I can't help you. Oppa I can't forgive myself if you won't wake up. So please wake up now oppa. Wake up and forgive me. Oppa I'm sorry." She said and crying that make me can't stop my tears drop. She is crying until faint. I never think that she will faint like this. I hurry take her to her room and check by the doctor. It is really good that she was okay. I take care of her until I feel sleepy now. I sleep and hold her hand while sitting next to her bed. A while ago I feel cold but why i feel warm now. I wake up and I see that blanket is on my body. Who do this to me? I just realized that the bed is empty. Nana is missing now. Where is she going? I get up and try to find her. And finally I found her. She is in Junhoe's room. I'm at outside the room watching her. 

Nana's pov
Now I was watching my boyfriend who still coma. I want him to wake up. I want to hear his voice. I want to hug him. I want to kiss him. I want him to live with me.
"Oppa I miss you. Do you miss me too." 
"Oppa I want to date with you today."
"Oppa I visit you so you won't be alone."
"Oppa I love you." 
"Oppa I miss your voice."
"Oppa can you sing for me?"
"Oppa what should I do?"
"Oppa I can't live without you."
"Oppa I'm sorry." I'm burst into tears. I can't believe that my love is still coma like this. It's unbelievable. I think I will crazy soon.