Love

I'm so sorry but I love you

"If you don't want to regret it later please hurry to see her." After manager finished his words. All the members really hurry pack their back and get up. 
"Omma appa please don't worry and go home. We leaving now. Good bye." Leader said. 
"I'm sorry noona it's my fault." Chanwoo said while crying that make other members cry too. 
"Noona I couldn't protect you I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Jinhwan said and cry hard.
"I believe in you noona you're strong. You can survive it. I believe you. Please." Bobby turn. They're cry all along the way go to the hospital. Finally the van stop and they're ran to the surgery room and they're want to go in but they not allow to so they need to wait outside the room. There a sound that look like someone is walk to them and he is yg ceo. Ikon are stand up and greet ceo very well. 
"These 2 months she tried to work but I refuse her because I don't to see her hurts. I ask her to do the surgery since 2 months ago but she said she want to spend her life with people that she love. I see that she is always watching all of you when you work and doesn't let you know about it." ceo said that make them stop crying. 
"I'm leaving now when it done just call me." ceo said to hanbin oppa and he nodded. " don't worry she is strong. " he continued as he leave. 
Junhoe's pov 
After waiting an hour , now the doctor came out from the surgery room. 
"Is she okay?" I ask the doctor 
"Yes She is okay but it hard to her to wake up as soon as possible because it's not only her back it is because inside of her body is weak even her heart to beat. By the accident is not that bad but because she refused to do the surgery at that time and because she is thinking too much and too much stressed. Please tried to talking to her everyday because it also help her to wake up." Doctor said. 
"Oh my god. Thank you so much. Thank for save her." Hanbin hyung said while his hand are on my shoulder.
"Now it's your time to show your love to her." Hanbin hyung said to me. While the other shock because they didn't know that I had a One side love of noona too. 
"But she didn't wake up yet hyung." I said to hanbin hyung.
"Are you love her??" Jinhwan hyung ask me.
"Yes hyung I think I love her when she leave us hyung. I want to tell her but I'm scared that I will hurts her even more." I said when my face look down on the floor.
"Gwaenchana, she will take your love so don't worry dongsaeng. " yunhyoeng hyung said and grinning. 
"I want to tell you the truth that she still love you, junhoe ah. I live with her for 2 months I can see that she still love you because I saw that she ask manager hyung about you everyday junhoe ah believe me. When she heard that you sick or injured or something she start to say sorry that she couldn't protect you and cry." Chanwoo said 
"Really?" I ask him because I don't think that she still love me.
"Yes junhoe believe me" chanwoo said and place his hand on my shoulder.

Now I'm in noona room in the hospital after the she got the surgery. I can see how pale she on her face. Her face look really pale that can make me couldn't remember her and I can see that she is losing a lot of weights. It's nearly one month now after she surgery. We're always talk and ask her everyday every time. All of Yg staff and yg artists also visit her even her fansite. She didn't wake up yet and I wish that I can confess my love to her when she wake up. But I can't wait Because only me and her in the room now.
"Noona I want to tell you something. That I had a one side love with someone Ahhh this is you're already know. But you still don't know about who is she yet. And I want you to know that my one side love is .....you..I just know about my feelings that love you when you leave me already. I just want to tell you but I always scared to say it to you and this happened. I will regret with all my life if I don't confess to you. When I know the truth about your sick I'm very worry because I haven't told you that I love you yet. But now I'm very happy and please wake up. I will give you my heart and it's 1 month now since you do the surgery so please wake up I'm begging you." I said to her with one breath. I hold her tightly and suddenly I feel like her finger is moving. Yes her finger really move. 
"Are you wake up now?" I ask her but her eyes still close. The door open and the members came to see her.
"Her finger is moving a little bit ago." I said to them. " should we call the doctor?" I continue to ask them.
"Sure I will call the doctor." Jinhwan hyung said and go outside the room. The doctor came along with nurse and jinhwan hyung. The doctor check on her. 
"She is okay. She wake up now. Don't worry." Doctor said and go with nurse.
"Yes thank you so much doctor." Hanbin hyung said. 
"Oppa" I can hear a girl voice but not clear. "Oppa I want to drink water." As i turn my back to the bed I see noona. Yes she wake up
"Hyung she wake up now." I call them to notice. 
"Noona are you okay?" Chanwoo hurry said
"I'm ok but I want to drink water." Noona said with a weak voice. After she drink it already she look down to the floor. 
"Stop day dreaming noona." I said to her to stop looking down to the floor.
"No oppa I'm not day dreaming. I just not sure about my dream." She said while she look at me.
"Dream what? You had a bad dream?" Bobby hyung ask her. 
"Oppa I heard someone talking and 
 confession to me while I'm sleep. I don't know it real or just a dream. I think maybe it's a dream." She said with a sad face
"Ohh junhoe ah I heard that you want to talk to noona right?" Chanwoo said and whisper to me. "Just tell her." 
"Ahh we have to go now noona. Tomorrow we will visit you again and now is junhoe who take care of you because it's his turn. Jalja " jinhwan said and kiss her forehead. The members kiss her too. 
"Bye bye. Junhoe ah if I know you do something bad to her I will kill you." Donghyuk said make them burst into laughter. 
" bye bye oppa good night." She said with her weak voice. Finally they left me and her because I want. I want them to go. I want to talk to her.
"Why you want to talk to me? Something's wrong? Has someone hit you? Are you sick?" She ask me with a worry face
"No I'm ok. I just want to tell you that when you say you heard a confession and it is real not dream and I want to tell you ....hmm." I just hold my breath because of nervous 
"Please tell me. Why are you so nervous? What is in your mind? I never see you like that before. Are you fall in love with someone? Just tell me if you need some help. I can help you." She said slowly and weak.
"I love you" I said with a serious voice
"What? What did you say?"
"I love you.when you leave me that day I just know my feelings that I love you. I had a one side love of you 2 years now. And if you don't just tell me I will understand." I said with a tears
"But" she start to say but I cut her word because I think she hate me already.
"I know you don't love me back because of that. I do bad to you I know you will never forgive me but please don't hate me." I start to cry. It's silent for a while.
"I still love you" she said 
"Really? But if you don't just tell me. I will understand. It's your choice." I said.
"I still love you but you are an idol. You can't love someone easy. And I am not an idol. I am not pretty. I am not perfection I am just a manager. Why you love me?" She said to me.
"I love you no matter what happens. I love you being you. I know you not a perfection but I love the way you are. I love you being this natural not by plastic surgery. I love you being this and dumb." I finished my words and she look at me.
"Being an idol is your dream. I don't want to destroy your dreams and destroy your future." She crying hard.
"I said I love you no matter what happens. No matter what my dream and my future will be. No matter what people will hate me. I don't care. You don't destroy my dream because it is my choice. If my dream way is not for me I still have another way and live with you happily. Can you trust me?" I ask her confident.
"I trust you. I always trust you but if ceo know he will kick me out from work." She ask by her nervously.
"Ohh I forgot to tell you that ceo already know that. I told him by myself and he ask me when I confess to you. He's not angry." I said and smile to her.
"Really? But if the members find out too? Ahh what should I do?" She ask me again.
"They're already know and all of the yg entertainment already know it. Only you that doesn't know it." I whisper to her and kiss her lips.
"How dare you to kiss me? You are not my boyfriend yet." She said while shy and embarrassed but she still weak. I can see how weak she was. 
"Will you be my girlfriend and be my wife forever?" I did a proposal to her.
"I don't" she said.
"Ahh why? Why you don't?" I ask her with a bit hurts 
"I don't want to be your girlfriend and wife. I just want to be your one and only because you are my one and only too." She said to me.
"Arraseo you will be my one and only but are you sure that I'll be the one and only to you? " I .
"Sure ."She said with a little smile.
"From now on I call you baby and you should call me baby too" I said to her and pouts.
"Oppa I'm shy" she said with red cheeks
"Now we are in a relationship now. Stop flirting with another man and don't play with members too much. I'm jealous." I said because I want her to know that I'm jealous.
"Yes sir but please keep reminds yourself that you are mine now if I see you flirt with someone I will kill you or leave you " I cut her with a passionate kiss.she really awkward with this kiss but I know she is really enjoy it. 
Nana's pov 
I really enjoy it but because I never do that before. I never kiss someone and I never get a kiss back too. I stop him to kiss because I'm shy.
 Junhoe's pov 
"Baby it's time for you to take your medicine now. here is your medicines." I said and give her.
"Thank you baby" she said.
I know that she's really shy now. I look 
around the room because I want to know where I'm going to sleep but there is only sofa that is too small for me to sleep.
"Oppa you can sleep on the bed with me." She said because she noticed that I look at the sofa. 
"No I can sleep on the sofa. You hurts your back so you can't sleep with me." I said because I know if I sleep with her. She will uncomfortable.
"No baby I want you to sleep with me because ......I'm scared." She said. 
"Why?why you scared? Is something hurt you?" I ask her while I check her face and body if she hurt somewhere.
" I'm scared that if it just a dream. I'm scared being alone. I'm scared that you leave me alone. I'm scared of everything baby." She started crying. 
"No I'm here. I'm here with you now. I am your and you're mine. You're not alone and it's real not dream." I hug her really tight so she can feel warm.
"Baby please don't leave me." She said again.
"Baby I won't leave you so please stop thinking now. Ok I sleep with you." I said. 
"Baby you can sleep here but I can't move much, ok baby?" She ask.
"Whatever baby." I kiss her forehead.
"Sorry baby that I make you worry about me too much." She try to make an eyes contact with me.
"I'm very thankful already that you can survive this so please stop to feel sorry to me baby. I will keep blame myself forever if it has something wrong to you baby." I smile to her.
"Baby I think because of that medicine make me sleepy now." She said with the sleepy face.
"Okay baby let sleep now. Good night I love you baby." I hug her slowly because I don't want to hurt her injury. 
" good night and I love you too baby oppa" she said and hug me back.

To be continued...