Hurt

I'm so sorry but I love you

Nana is yg manager. She was born in 1999. She young but she has a good management in her mind because before , she is a fangirl so she know about fan feel very well. She was decided as a ikon's manager. She is really happy about that , that she have a chance go get work with her idols. She is a fangirl of bigbang since debut and also ikon too. 

2 years later nana is close to ikon now.

Nana's Pov

Today is my holiday so I need to see my parent and I decided to take a flight because I'm not Korean. finally I arrived at my house I really tired now. Day 2 now and I got a call from yg ceo. I nearly got a heart attach at that time because he told me that chanwoo is gone because he had an accident by sasaeng fan. The call end now and I'm still stay like that. I can't get over of it. I don't believe it. I need to know the truth. I call cancel the flight that i need to fly back next week to the tonight flight. I hurry to find my luggage and tell my parent about that. I start to hurry to go to the hospital but it's not like what I want. I didn't see chanwoo face for the last time because of the yg ceo. The 6 members were crying like crazy. And I'm the one that have nothing to do if I should believe it or not. 

It it 1 month already since chanwoo gone. The dorm seem so quiet than before. The jokes and the pranks that the maknae always do is also gone. My contract of being ikon's manager is end now. And my one side love with junhoe also end because ceo want me to start a contract with bigbang as a bigbang manager. So I think it will be nice if I'm leaving because junhoe did not to avoiding me because he know that I have one side love of him and he find a true love. 

Today I'm tell them about my leaving and Hanbin oppa ask me "why?" And I said "I'm leaving now so you guys will have a new, good and great manager than me" "you guys must be happy" I continue. "I know you don't love us"  jinhwan oppa said and I'm grinning. " if you all miss me just call me I will come here again" I said while I trying to hold my tears. I start to cry when I say goodbye to them. " bye bye oppa we will see each other so don't worry ok ?? Eat a lot , don't sick , don't fight, keep healthy and don't think too much Okay ?? Can you all do it for me ?? " I said the last time.