Ten

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They've been texting non-stop day and night, so much that her members have started to notice and pry. 
"Who is that you're talking to, Hyo?" Yuri asks as she slides into the seat next to Hyoyeon's. 
"It's Jaewon," Sunny says from the back seat, a confident smirk on her face. The girls turn to Hyoyeon for confirmation.
"It is," Hyoyeon shrugs. The girls were slightly taken aback from her straight-forward answer.
"Are you guys like," Yoona makes some exaggerated hand movements. "A thing?" 
"Nope," Hyoyeon replies and the girls collectively sigh in disappointment. "But he's taking me out to dinner this Friday." 
Sunny squeals. "I have always known you would be the first one to get it, Hyo." 
Hyoyeon raises a brow. Gettting it? 
"Shut up, byuntae," Taeyeon laughs and smacks her fellow danshin on the shoulder. 
"Says the byuntae herself," Sunny scowls. 
Taeyeon rolls her eyes and slides to the front of her seat to stick her head next to Hyoyeon's. "But if you really do get it, Choding, tell us yah?" Taeyeon says with her tone lowered. 
Seohyun makes a choking sound and promptly proceeds to elbow the Kid Leader. The rest either laugh of make disgusted sounds. 
"My gosh, Tae. I am nott going to have with him. We literally just met a month ago." 
"Seem like enough time to me," Taeyeon shrugs and slips back into her seat just as their manager opens the door to the front seat. 
"What has enough time?" Manager Oppa asks, turning on the ignition. 
"Nothing," the girls chorus back. Manager Oppa merely casts them a strange look and goes back to driving. 
Hyoyeon shakes her head slightly and shoots Taeyeon a small glare, in which Taeyeon just giggles it off. The dancer then sinks deeper into the leather and crosses her arms, trying to ignore the giggling from Yuri and Tiffany. 
Those crazy byuntaes. 

Seohyun looks up in anticipation when the door opens slowly. A foot steps out first before the gap widens and the girl fully reveals herself. Seohyun's mouth opens and her eyes are fixated on the sight before her. 
"Hyoyeon looks beautiful" would be an understatement, Seohyun thinks as her gaze travels from bottom to top. Hyoyeon shifts nervously under the maknae's gaze. 
"Well," she starts with an awkward laugh. "How do I look?" 
"Like a goddess," Seohyun replies in awe and Hyoyeon giggles. The blonde moves to position herself in front of the full length mirror. 
The dress hugged her curves in all the right ways, amplifying her S-line and slim figure. It was made of soft pink silk, and delicate embroidery with detailed diamond studdings. The end not quite reached the floor, just enough to give a hint of the elegant heels she was wearing. The top revealed an adequate amount of cleavage, but not to the point of fully displaying her assests. It was an off-shoulder dress to Hyoyeon's pleasure; she was confident about her collarbones and this dress definitely complimented them. This time, Hyoyeon let her hair fall down her back in soft curls, courtesy to Yuri's amazing hair skills. Her make-up was done such that her slightly tan skin glowed and the brown of her eyes were brought out more. Hyoyeon couldn't help but smile at her reflection. 
"Hyo, are you done?" Sunny calls from outside. Seohyun crawls off the bed and takes her eonnie's hand in hers. 
"Time to stun them," Seohyun says and grins, leading the shorter girl out of the room. As expected, the moment Hyoyeon steps out, the girls' fall silent. They stare at their Dancing Queen with wide eyes. 
"Wow, you look amazing," Yuri says after a period of silence. 
"I second that," Sunny nods furiously. "Seriously, Hyo, if I aren't already in love with that idiot, Sungmin, I would totally go for you." 
Beside her, Tiffany just takes picture after picture of her in different angles. "What?" She defends herself after Sunny looks at her weirdly. "I need to send this to rest because they are really missing out." 
"Anyway, Hyoraengi," Yuri pads over. "You enjoy yourself tonight, okay? Come back and tell us about it. If he bullies you, call us. We'll be there in no time with baseball bats." 
Hyoyeon laughs and rolls her eyes. She looks at each member indivisually and warmth spreads through her heart. God, she loves every single one of them so much. "Thanks, y'all." 
Right on time, the doorbell chimes which sends Hyoyeon back into jitters. "He's here," Tiffany mouths and flaps her hands around weirdly. Yuri pushes Sunny to the door and wildly gestures at it. The bunny shoots Yuri a look but moves to open the door anyway. 
"Hi!" Sunny exclaims brightly the moment she opens the door. "Lemme get Hyoyeon for you." 
Sunny then turns around promptly, takes literally two steps to where Hyoyeon was standing and drags the dancer over. 
"You kids have fun, alright?" And with that, Hyoyeon gets pushed out of the apartment and almost collides face-first into the Jaewon's chest if not for the boy's quick reflexes. The door closes shut behind them. 
Hyoyeon mentally curses the shortie. She feels a blush creep onto her cheeks at her close proximity with Jaewon's chest and he smells nice with whatever colonge he was using. Coughing awkwardly, she pulls away, highly aware of the strong arm around her waist. Looking up, she sees that Jaewon was just as flustered as her. 
"That was fast," Jaewon chuckles, removing his arm slowly. Hyoyeon fights the urge to pout. "Sorry about that." 
"No no," Hyoyeon rushes to apologise. "Sorry about...her..." 
Jaewon laughs. Hyoyeon takes the opportunity to properly look at him. His hair was styled in a way that brought out his angular face and sharp jawline. The pink bowtie around his neck matched Hyoyeon's dress, adding cuteness to the masculinity. The suit was sharp and smart on Jaewon's body and as much as Hyoyeon didn't like to admit it, she's a er for guys in suits. "You look good," she mumbles shyly. 
"And you...you look-" Jaewon pauses to find a word. "Unreal."
"You look unreal, Kim Hyoyeon," he finishes, his gaze lingering and soulful. Hyoyeon blushes. Jaewon smiles and offers his arm, to which Hyoyeon slips her hand onto. 
"Shall we leave then, My Lady?" He murmurs and grandly sweeps an arm towards the elevators. Hyoyeon laughs.
"We shall." 

Hyoyeon had imagined the dinner to be fancy and everything, but this...this was grand. She's Girls' Generation. Of course they had been invited to high-class events and dinners numerous times, but this was on a whole different level. Hyoyeon feels like this scene came right out of a movie. 
Here she is, standing before one of the most exquisite hotels in Korea as the chauffer rolls off. Her grip around Jaewon's arm tightens and he seens to sense her nervousness as he gives her an encouraging smile. Jaewon guides her up the stairs, careful to go slow in case she trips on the steps. They both flash smiles at the two doormen as the doormen hold the gold-rimmed glass doors. Inside, the hotel was a exquisite as Hyoyeon thought it would be. The ceiling was high with complicated carvings along with a magnificent chandelier extending down. In the centre stood a large water fountain with cherub carvings. The staff were clad in pressed suits and shiny shoes, greeting Hyoyeon and Jaewon as the pair pass. Too caught up in the grandeur of it all, Hyoyeon had not noticed that they had already arrived at the grand hall where the dinner was held. 
"So this is the life of Cho Jaewon," Hyoyeon murmurs under her breath. Jaewon catches it and chuckles. 
"Ready to enter?" He asks, eyes warm and sparkling. Hyoyeon nods and he grabs the handle and pushes the door open. Hyoyeon swall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter