Smile

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

Bling Girl (prequel)


It’s been 5 years since he confessed to me in radio and until now, I still remembered the events that happened during that time. He’s been pretty busy with his band that they even have to stay in a dorm to keep in track of their activities. And now, we are happily celebrating our fifth anniversary in the restaurant where we celebrated our first anniversary.

“Oppa~ Happy Anniversary!” I said as I gave him my gift.

“Happy Anniversary too~” he accepted the gift, then he took out a big bouquet of flowers and a box.

Together, we opened our gifts and both laughed since we both have the same gift, which is a bracelet made out of our names together.

“yah~ do we have the same brain?” I jokingly said to him.

He pouted and said “Eii~ of course we have… we’re both crazy for each other right?” Shinwoo laughed and then he became serious. “Tell me, are you still in love with me?”

I was drinking water when he asked me that question and I was shocked at his question that I spurted the water at him.

“yah~” he said as he wiped his face with the tissue.

“W-what? Why did asked that suddenly? Of course, I love you and I’ll always will” I replied as I pinched his cheeks.

He smiled and whispered “I love you more~”

After our dinner, he went to the restroom.

“Shinwoo oppa~ wait, you forgot your phone” I said as I tried to catch him up, but he was already at the restroom. Suddenly his phone beeped. I accidentaly read the message.

“From: SooJung

Shinwoo oppa~ I missed you so much!!! When can we meet? I really want to see you again. I love you~ chu~” It says.

I was filled with jealousy after I read the message that I almost slapped him in the face when he came out of the restroom.

“Oh! What’s wrong?” he asked. I just gave him his phone, took my things and went out of the restaurant.

When I got home, I immediately went to my room and tried to forget what I read. But my tears didn’t stop from falling. Just then I received a video call from Shinwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello?” he said smilingly. (A/N: the Bold words are said by you)

“Who’s SooJung? She says she really missed you and wanted to see you again” I immediately asked him.

“What? Who said so!”

 “Who else? Of course SooJung. She texted you earlier. And she even said she loved you” I pouted.

“It’s a misunderstanding!”

“YAH~!!” I yelled in anger.

“Members might wake up!”

“Just tell me who’s that SooJung. Why did she send you that message? Shinwoo oppa, are you cheating on me? Please tell me the truth now…” I was in the verge of crying.

“I say it’s a misunderstanding!”

“Just tell me who’s that SooJung!” I sniffed.

“I’m nothing but friends with SooJung!”

“Just friends? Only friends? Are you serious about that?”

“Serious”

“But why doesn’t I know about this FRIEND? … She just popped out of nowhere and began texting you, like ‘I miss you’, ‘I love you’… Is there another one besides me, huh? Oppa?”

“To me, there is no one else but you. You know that!”

“We’ve been together for five years and now this GIRL came into the picture and you’re saying she’s just a friend? A friend that I didn’t know…. How would I know that I’m the only one? Wait, maybe you’re just lying about everything you just said…”

“I’m not kidding”

“Really?” I sniffed and wiped away my tears. I’m happy that he’s really serious about me.

“What are you doing without sleeping? It’s late”

“I’m crying obviously and I kinda feel sleepy” I yawned after I got tired from crying.

“Hurry Sleep”

“I know, I’m going to sleep now, so sleep now too, oppa~”

“I got it”

I smiled and yawned again.

“I’ll call you tomorrow!” he said.

“ok”

“Sleep well”

“You too~”

“Good Night”

“Good night too~” I replied.

He gave me a good night’s kiss and I gave him too. I waited him to hang up, but he just kept on smiling until he hang up. The next morning, he called me again and said he’ll pick me up at my house at 7 pm. He said he has something important to tell me.

Later in the evening, he picked me up just like what he told me and we went to the same restaurant yesterday. After we sat down, he suddenly gave me a bouquet of roses. 

(A/N: I suggest you listen to SMILE as you read^^)

“O-oppa~ What’s this for? Our anniversary’s yesterday, right? and it’s not my birthday… and—oppa, what are you doing?” he suddenly knelt down.

“I know, we had some misunderstandings yesterday… I’m really sorry…” he paused. “I-I.. uhmm…”

“I’m really sorry too. I’ve been harsh. I didn’t let you explain first… so, please stand up now…” I tried to help him stand up.

“Wait.. uhmm… you know I love you more, right? I just want to be with you forever…” he took a deep breath and sighed. “Will.. you marry me?” he took out a simple looking ring.

“W-what.. did you say? A-and where did get this ring? Y-you said, y-you’re saving money…” I stammered as I grabbed his hand.

“I would give everything .. just for you… please accept my love… I promise to take care of you always”

My tears immediately fell from my face.

“Please, don’t cry, people might think, I’m a bad guy… please Smile, for me.. ” he said smilingly.

I can’t make words out of my mouth. I was trembling & crying when I held out my hand and slowly nodded.

After he slipped the ring into my finger, he instantly stood up and hugged me tightly. He then broke the hug and said. “Saranghaeyo~” before kissing me in the lips.

END


Hello guys~ hehe.. I'm so inspired by Shinwoo's Video teaser.. that's why I made this .. hehe... I love all their teasers >///<

now, who's ready for Channie's teaser? wee~