Remember Me

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

I miss you everyday I miss you every time

 

“It was summer when I first met him. He was 7 years old and was so slim and clumsy that time. And I was 16 years old then. I called him “crong” because he had some sort of amnesia that time, plus, he always play with the Crong plush toy, not to mention, he has some kind of ‘detective’ skills. I used to take good care of him like a big brother would do to his little brother, but fate separated us. He was adopted and lived in Europe, while I remained here still an orphan, but looked at me now; I’m a professor and a professional runner. I still missed him but what can I do? It was fate that separated us. Even though no one adopted me, I remained strong-willed and did my best in all that I do. If you want to succeed in life, don’t give up and do your best in everything you do. So, this ends my little introduction to you guys. As you homeroom teacher, I want you to follow rules and respect me, as you respect your own parents. Do you understand?” Baro said as he adjusted his glasses.

“Yes, Baro saem” his students replied.

“Ok, that’s good to hear. Let’s start now the lesson” he said

Baro was about to write the lesson on the board when one of his students called his attention.

“What is it Donghee-sshi?”

“Uhmmm… Saem, there’s someone who didn’t introduced himself yet, because he arrived late” Donghee said as he pointed the tall boy behind him.

“Ohh … Ok, let’s listen to his introduction. You can start now” Baro gestured the student to stand up.

The whole class was looking at the tall boy at the back.

“Hello, I’m Gong Chan Sik, Gongchan for short, I grew up in London with my adoptive parents. I was 7 years old when my parents adopted me. And for 11 years, 11 long years, I longed for my brother, who took care of me when I was still at the orphanage. I really thanked him for the love and the lessons in life he taught me. He was so energetic, funny and loved to run and play soccer then. My parents permitted me to fly back and study here in Korea since I’m in legal age now. I used to play with a Crong plush toy before in the orphanage …” Gongchan paused and smiled brightly. “Hyung … Do you still remember me?”

The whole class turned to their teacher just in time to see the tears run down from their teacher’s face. 

END


 

A/N:

[샘(saem) is a rough translation of -(seonsaengnim)선생님 = teacher] 

Hello guys~ i think I'll be pretty busy this week classes gonna start soon, so I can't update the next chapters of my fics soon... OTL  sorry ....  :(