Sky (Part 2)

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

President Ahn just smiled and said, “I want to train all of you, for you to become one of the best bands here in Korea. Just contact me if you have already decided what to do.”

“Omo! Hyung, we could be like A.N.JELL! And we could help also our families.” Chansik said, after President Ahn left them.

Dongwoo noticed a lonely Youngjin. “Youngjin, are you ok? What’s wrong?” Dongwoo asked.

“Ahh, it’s nothing. It’s just that, I’m very happy for you guys. I know you’re all excited in your training. When you debut, please don’t forget me, ok?” Youngjin gave them a weak smile.

“Hyung, why are you talking like that? And it’s not you, hyung, it’s us. We’re gonna debut together.” Junghwan retorted.

“I’m sorry. I really can’t be with you. I can’t train together with you. I’m leaving the band.” Youngjin answered.

Sunwoo, suddenly grasp onto Youngjin’s collar. “Why hyung, why?! After all the hardships, the success, the laughters, the failures we’ve encountered together, you’ll just leave us like that? Now, that there’s a chance to have our proper training, have our dreams turned into reality. Why?! Youngjin hyung … why?” Sunwoo released Youngjin just as tears began flowing down his face.

“Youngjin, what’s your problem? C’mon tell us. Maybe we can help you. I know there’s something bothering you, that’s why you’re saying things like that.” Dongwoo confronted him.

“Hyung, tell me, tell us, you’re lying about leaving us, right?” a teary-eyed Chansik asked Youngjin.

“I’m sorry.” Were the only words Youngjin said to his bandmates before leaving them.

Youngjin, went home only to find his mother, lying unconcious on the floor. With all his strength, he carried his mother and laid her on the sofa. When her mother had recovered he told her about what happened earlier. Three days passed and still, he haven’t contacted his ex-bandmates. He was busy washing the dishes when suddenly there was a knock on the door. He was surprised to see his ex-bandmates standing on their porch.

“Pabo hyung~ Pabo~” the maknae said with a weak smile.

“Oh! I thought, you’re in training now, right?”

“Hyung, how many times should I tell you, it’s us not you.” Junghwan retorted.

“Why didn’t you tell us, about your mother’s sickness? That’s your reason for not accepting the offer of Mr. Ahn right? And for leaving the band, huh, hyung?” Sunwoo asked a teary-eyed Youngjin.

“The contest was the only way of helping my mother. And because, there’s no one to take care of my mother, I decided to leave the band. I don’t want to burden all of you and destroy your dreams. I’m really sorry.” Youngjin explained.

“You should’ve told us about your mother. You don’t have hide everything from us, Youngjin.” Dongwoo said.

“Why won’t you let your friends have your talk here in the living room. They’ll get colds, if you don’t let them in.” a smiling Mrs. Jung told his son.

“Omma, why did you get out of bed? You’ll get a relapse. Omma, did you tell them?”

“Son, I know, music makes you happy. I don’t want to be the reason why, you can’t achive your dreams. Please, return to your band.”

“But, they could more without me, there’s Junghwan, who could replaced me as lead guitarist, just like Tae Kyung sunbae.“

“Hyung, you know, you’re more talented than I am. In fact, my guitar skills, aren’t good enough.”

“But, you already started your training, right?”

“We didn’t accept the offer. We went to President Ahn and told him everything. And I guess, it’s him knocking right now.” Dongwoo said as he stood up and opened the door.

“Now, Youngjin, these boys wouldn’t accept it if you’re not joining them. C’mon, I really like to train all of you. don’t worry about your mother, I’ll take care of it.” President Ahn said, after taking a sit.

Youngjin glanced at his mother and gave him an assurance that it will be alright. Then, he faced the President, his bandmates and nodded at them.

“Oh yeah~! Jackpot! You’ll start your training tomorrow. And by the way, since you’ll be having your debut soon, we’ll change your group name. Any suggestions?”

They smiled at each other and said, “We’ve decided on that one before the contest, but since, we already submitted our application form, we couldn’t change our name. We’ve chosen, d’CHUMS to be our new name”

“d’CHUMS?”

“Meaning ‘the CHarms of our Undying MelodieS’, and also chums means, close friends, just like us.” Jinyoung explained.

“Wow! Brilliant! So, tomorrow, we’ll start your training & soon, be ready to conquer the stage d’CHUMS. Fighting~!”

*flashback ends*

“I can’t believe, from that simple incident, we met each other.” Sunwoo reminisced.

“Me too. I didn’t even expected to find you guys like you and be the best of friends, share the same dreams, and now, we’re able to achieve one of our dreams.” said Dongwoo, who was still appreciating the wonderful blue sky above.

Suddenly, Youngjin received a text message. “Omo! We have to go now guys, Pres. Ahn is already waiting for us at the stadium. The show’s about to start.” Youngjin & his bandmates immediately stood up and rushed to the stadium.

~~~

“Ladies and gentlemen,” boomed the MC, “let’s all welcome… d’CHUMS! We have Chansik on drums, Dongwoo on rhythmic guitar, Sunwoo on bass guitars, Youngjin on lead guitars, and Junghwan on vocals. Let’s give it up for d’CHUMS!” 

Each member appeared after their names are called. Upon the cue of the stage director, they started the show.

“♪♫ taeyangi jamdeu neun got No euri beonji neun go Modeun kkumi byeori dwe neun Sky~♪♫Junghwan sang.

Chansik cued with his drumsticks.

♪♫ haneuri neoreul manhi dalmasseo

Cheoeum en, geuge manyang johasseo

Malkgo, tumyeong han ni pyojeong deul

Yeppeugo shilhji anhasseo

 

geureohke (na ege) daga oneun neoye ireum

Sarang ingeol andwi e

Geob buteo nasseosseo

Tto maeum da chilkka

 

neol mireo naego, nal ta ireugo

Doraseo bwado

Jakku neo man tteo olla, neo man jara na

Ontong neo ppuniya

 

I can't stop du nuneul garyeo bwado

Du kwireul maga bwado

Tto dashi, nan neoreul chaja Touch the Sky

Gaseume niga dora da nyeo

 

(Can't stop) no euri beonji neun haneul kkeut kkaji

Sarangi jamdeun got sesang kkeut kkaji

Neowa hamkke nara olla Touch the Win

Ijen neo hanaro, chung bunhae

 

eonjen ga (apaseo) ulgo itneun neoye moseub

Seulpeun pyojeong bon dwi en

Naemam do neo cheoreom

On jongil bigawa

neol mireo naego, nal ta ireugo

Doraseo bwado

Jakku neo man tteo olla, neo man jara na

Ontong neo ppuniya

 

I can't stop du nuneul garyeo bwado

Du kwireul maga bwado

Tto dashi, nan neoreul chaja Touch the Sky

Gaseume niga dora da nyeo

 

(Can't stop) no euri beonji neun haneul kkeut kkaji

Sarangi jamdeun got sesang kkeut kkaji

Neowa hamkke nara olla Touch the Win

Ijen neo hanaro

 

Yeah, Look at me my Sunshine (Sunshine)

Gureumeul tago dongchil dongchil nara ga

Uri dul sain (uri dul sain)

Han jang ye areum da un jakpum

 

oneulbam geudae pumeseo jamdeul gopa

Nae gwit ga e deullyeo oneun dalkomhan jong sori

Meomchuji anh gireul barae bonda

All Right, oneul ttara deo pureureul jeo bada

 

I can't stop gureume garyeo jyeodo

Eodumi magaseo do

Eonjena, nan neoye sarang Touch the Sky

Yeongwonhi neoman jikyeo julge

 

(Can't stop) shigani dallyeo gado

Nae iri daga wado

Geokjeong ma, nan neowa jamkke Touch the Wind

Shigan ye byeogeul neomeo seoseo, sarang halge (yaoksok halge)♪♫

 

END


hmm.. it's so silent here ... hmm .... busy? ne?

oh, well, .... Have fun reading ... and i hope you like it~^^

gonna finish my BEAST's one-shots .... ^^