Crush

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

Fooool (prequel)


-Gongchan POV-

When I came back to school after my 3-day absence, I just heard that my best friend and Jinyoung hyung were already a couple. I was heartbroken not only because she was taken already, but also because, she didn’t even told me about it. Days passed and I noticed she have been avoiding me. One day, when I was about to enter our classroom, someone tapped me from behind.

“Long ti—“ I said as I turn around hoping it was my best friend. My smile disappeared instantly when I saw who it was. “Oh, Jinyoung hyung”

“Channie-yah, can talk for a moment”

“O-Ok”

I followed him to the rooftop. It was he who spoke first as soon as we arrived at the rooftop.

“I know you’ve been bestfriends since elementary. And it’s only you, who can understand her. I need your help”

I knew what he meant. He wanted me to make her more in love with him.

“I can’t let that happen!” I blurted out.

“Please, do it for her. It’s for her own good. You can’t bear her crying, right? Please just this once. I really need your help” Jinyoung pleaded.

He’s right. I don’t want to see her crying. I guess I have no choice but to help him.

“What kind of help do you need?” I finally said.

“Oh! Thank you, Thank You Gongchan!” he shook both my hands.

“So, what’s the plan?” I said as I freed my hands from his.

“Just come with me later and just hid behind the bush at the park. I’ll tell you when you’ll come out” Jinyoung explained.

“That’s it?”

“Yeah. Meet me later at the park by 4pm” Jinyoung said and then, bid his goodbye to Gongchan.

---------------

-Your POV-

Since the day, I learned Gongchan's my secret admirer, I carefully avoided my best friend. So Jinyoung & I always went together.

“What’s wrong with my girl today?” Jinyoung said soothingly. “You’re not so happy these past few days”

“It’s nothing” I replied weakly.

“Ei~ What’s with that look on your face? I know there’s something bothering you, why won’t you tell me?”

“It’s nothing, really. I’m just tired” I insisted.

“Ok. By the way, I noticed you weren’t talking much to your bestfriend Channie. Did you guys fight?” he asked.

“Ah, no, no. let’s not talk about that, huh? Let’s go home, I’m tired, ne?” I tried to pull him out of the bench.

“Arasso~” Jinyoung smiled and stood up. “Oh, wait, I have to tell you something” he pulled me back to sit down again.

“What do you want to tell me?” I asked.

“Remember you asked me before if I was your secret  admirer?” he asked. I nodded. I know it wasn’t you.

“I know, that you know that it wasn’t me, and I know that you’re confused now about your feelings…” he paused.

 

-Gongchan POV-

“How long do I have to stay here?” I said to myself.

“I know, that you know that it wasn’t me, and I know that you’re confused now about your feelings…” Jinyoung said.

“What’s he talking about?” I whined.

 

-Your POV-

“…. I know. I know everything. I can sense it” Jinyoung continued.

“W-what are you talking about? I-I don’t understand you” I stammered.

He held my hand and said. “What I’m saying is, let’s end this”

 

-Gongchan POV-

“What I’m saying is, let’s end this”

“WHAT! He needed my help to make her happy, now he’s giving up?! What the—“ I stood up. I was about to go towards behind them but I came to a stop when I saw her crying.

 

-Your POV-

As soon I heard those words, my tears immediately fell from my face.

“W-why? I-I don’t understand…” I sniffed.

“Remember the time when met 3 times before accidentally? It wasn’t really an accident. I overheard your conversation with Gongchan before about ‘the secret admirer’ thing. I really liked you even before, but I’m so afraid to tell you, so I used Gongchan’s idea to start it off”

 

-Gongchan POV-

“… so I used Gongchan’s idea to start it off” he glanced towards me. What’s he pointing at?

“I was so happy that you have accepted my love for you. But then, I realized that your heart isn’t really for me… but for your bestfriend Gongchan…” he said and he went towards me and pulled me. And there I was, standing before my bestfriend.

“What are you doing?” I whispered to him. But it seems he didn’t hear me.

“G-Gongchan?” she was surprised to see me. I just smiled and nudged Jinyoung.

Jinyoung pulled her up and placed her hands on mine. Jinyoung turned towards me. “Channie-yah, I’m sorry if I let you stay there for a long time” then he turned to her. “Please don’t let your heart get hurt anymore. Please make up now. I-I don’t want to see you sad. I know you’ll be more happy with him than with me. I’m happy that even for a short period of time, I became your boyfriend. And always remember that I’ve loved you more than anyone else.” Jinyoung gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“W-wae? J-Jinyoung o-oppa?” she bit her lower lip.

“I love you. That’s all. I love you, so I let you go” he smiled.

“hyung… “ is all I can say. I don’t know what to say to him.

“Channie-yah, please take good care of her, or else I’ll come and take her away from you” Jinyoung warned and laughed. “I’ll leave you two now, so you can talk it out” he said and he then bid his goodbye.

Awkward silence fell among us as we stood there.

“I-I’m sorry… for avoiding you” she finally said.

“S-so, it’s true… w-what Jinyoung hyung said earlier…” I asked nervously. She nodded weakly then, bowed down her head and I noticed her ears became red.

I can’t hide my feelings that time for her anymore “Saranghaeyo~” I said as I held her face up. “I loved you ever since” I hugged her tight.

 

END


Whew~! at last ... the sequel~ it's quite long, right? hehe~ Hope you like it :)

Thank you all for reading and oh! please don't forget to comment & subscribe ^_^

Thanks~^^