Beautiful Target

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

 

Seems like I'm going crazy, Seems like I'm melting

 

It was a shivering night. A voice cried out for help. The voice echoed throughout the school building; lights were flickering.

--------

“Hey, hey, Jinyoung, have you heard what happened last night?” Minhyuk, their class clown asked his seatmate.

“Nope. And I don’t want to know about it” he said firmly.

“Tsk.”

Minhyuk turned to his right. “Hey, Minhwan, do you know what happened last night?” he asked, smiling.

“No. Tell me about it.”

“Alright, here it goes. Last night, the security guard was doing his rounds in the school building, checking every classroom. Suddenly the science lab doors burst open, and then a cute voice echoed throughout the building. The guard went inside the lab and saw something behind the human skeleton model. He approached the model and---“

“Boo!!” Jinyoung tapped his seatmates’ shoulders which made them jumped out from their chairs.

“Yah! You scare the hell out of me!” said Minhwan.

“Jung Jinyoung! Don’t scare us like that, or else, something might happen to you. You don’t know what karma might do to you” Minhyuk reminded him.

Jinyoung gave out a huge laugh. “Nah! You know I don’t believe in those things. And what does karma might to do me? Wait; is it good or bad karma? Well never mind, just continue your storytelling. I’ll go ahead. Bye.” Jinyoung turned towards the door.

“Be careful of Sandeul, Jinyoung” warned Minhyuk.

Without turning around, Jinyoung bid his goodbye and raised his hand. “Yeah, I will”

He walked out of the room then he came to a stop. Wait, who’s Sandeul? Ah, never mind it Jinyoung. He shook his head and continued his journey towards the music room. He went inside and started to play the guitar.

“Neoye jonhwal kkeunkodo noman saenggakhe haru jongil bappeun---“ he sang.

Suddenly his phone rang.

“Hello… Oh, sunbae … right now? Ahh, later after their class. Ok, sunbae. 5:30 right? … No problem. Bye” he answered.  *clicked*

He glanced at his watch.  I still have 10 more minutes. Hmm… I’ll just play the piano once and I’ll go to the Science Lab.

---------

“Aish~ why do I have to clean this mess. Arghh! Why does, this dirt won’t come off!!” Jinyoung complained as he brushed the flasks.

He was cleaning in the Science Lab for almost 30 minutes already. Someone called him when he was about to put back the flask in the shelf.

“Psst! Psst!”

Jinyoung looked for the source of the voice. “Minhwan? Minhyuk, is that you?” The lights suddenly went off.

“Hey guys, I’m working here you know. I’m not in the mood for your pranks Minhyuk.” The lights went on and off.

 “Yah! Minhyuk-ah cut it off! I can’t finish my work if you kept on doing that!” The lights went off again. The doors suddenly burst open. And he noticed a grotesque face behind the door.

“Hey! Who’s there? Minhyuk, please stop your pranks. If you’re trying to scare me because of what I’ve done to you earlier, well, I’m not scared. So show yourself to me now or ----“ Jinyoung switched on the lights. “Hey, who are you? You’re not Minhyuk.” he asked the person near the door.

“I’m Lee Sandeul. Aish~ you’re not scared? Hmph!”

“Yeah. I’m not. So if you’re not gonna help me here, you go ahead and leave me alone.” Is this the one Minhyuk warned me to stay away with? Huh! He looks like a sickly kid.

“He’s my next target; I should’ve given him a bloody face, or a headless body. He’s quite firm unlike the guard.  Ah, I know! That would scare him. Hihihi” Sandeul murmured and giggled at his idea.

“Hey, do you know what happened to the guard last night?” Sandeul asked Jinyoung who went back in cleaning the remaining laboratory instruments.

“Why does everybody keeps on asking me that question? Aish~ ok, ok, since I’m kinda bored here, you can speak now, I’m listening.” Jinyoung scrubbed the wooden test tube rack.

“The guard slowly approached the skeleton model and boo! He saw a bloody face of a young boy. He was heart attacked at the sight of the face. And he was brought to the nearest hospital, but he was dead on arrival.” Sandeul smirked.

“Ohh… that’s what happened. But how did you know about it? You’re from another school right because of your uniform. --- Huh? Where did he go” Jinyoung turned and looked for Sandeul, but was no where to be seen. Jinyoung went out of the lab and found him walking towards the broken window at the end of the hallway.

“Yah! Don’t go there, there are broken glasses, you might---“ Jinyoung called out to Sandeul.

Jinyoung ran towards him, but someone grabbed his hand. He turned around and he saw his sunbae.

“Oh, sunbae, what are you doing here? I thought you have practice in volleyball, that’s why you asked me to clean the lab.” Jinyoung asked his sunbae who looked anxious.

“Are you ok Jinyoung? What’s happening to you? I heard you talking to yourself in lab.”

“I’m not talking to myself, I was talking to a kid named Sandeul, who—“ he turned to look for Sandeul. “Huh? Where’s he now? He was just there a while ago near the broken window.”

“W-what are you saying? Are you crazy? T-that Sandeul died already 2 years ago. He died in the Science Lab, when one of the participants in contest for ‘The Next Albert Einstein’ slashed his throat with a scalpel. Sandeul was the representative of JuShin University. He was my friend, a funny but mischievous kid. “ He smiled at the memories and then he turned to Jinyoung, who looks like about to faint.

 

END


 

Sorry guys, for the late update ...   :(   School stuffs are torturing me ... >:(