못된 것만 배워서 (Only Learned the Bad Things)

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

Beautiful Target (prequel)


CNU, Jinyoung's sunbae, patted Jinyoung. "hey, are you ok? You looked pale"

Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts, nodded and turned to his sunbae. But instead of seeing his sunbae's face, he saw Sandeul grinning at him. And in an instant, he lost his conciousness.

"hey, Jinyoung ... " CNU shook him. "Oh my," then CNU placed Jinyoung on his back and rushed him to the hospital.

----

While in the hospital, Jinyoung dreamt of all his mischievous acts he did to his classmates and friends. The last one was when he scared Minhyuk and Minhwan. They were all burning with anger as they went slowly to him.

"Sorry... I'm sorry ..." he mumbled in his sleep. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and realized that he was in the hospital.

"So, you're awake now..." a voice whispered to him.

Jinyoung flinched. "what? OMO! You!" he got out from his bed. "W-what are you doing here?" he stuttered.

Sandeul laughed heartily. "You're a scaredy cat, I see" Sandeul smirked and started walking towards him.

"yah! You're a ghost! Just go to the light. And stay away from me!!" Jinyoung shooed Sandeul away.

"Nope. I can't do that" Sandeul shook his head.

"Then, why are you still here?" Jinyoung asked nervously.

"Because I wanted you to help me" Sandeul smiled.

"Why me? I-I can't help you" Jinyoung looked away and started opening the door. "I-I must go home now"

Sandeul then went passed him and stood in front of him, smiling. "Because, you're the only one who can see me"

Since Jinyoung wanted to change and be a good boy, he agreed to help Sandeul. His 'mission' will start after his release in the hospital.

----

Few days later, the day had come, for him to do his 'mission'. His 'mission' was to talk and comfort Sandeul's bestfriend, who have been depressed since Sandeul’s death. When he got into the girl’s house, Jinyoung was shocked to see that, the bestfriend Sandeul was talking about, was the one he always teased and made fun of.

“Are sure this is the right place?” Jinyoung asked.

Sandeul nodded. Jinyoung let out a deep sigh and rang the doorbell.

The girl opened the door and was surprised to see the one that kept on pestering her. "What are you doing here?" she placed her hand on her waist.

Jinyoung just smiled. "Firstly, I'm here to say sorry, for the things I've done to you..."

"Is that all you wanted to say?"

"Uhmm... there's more, but can I get inside? It's kinda cold outside" Jinyoung shivered.

The girl just shrugged her shoulders and let Jinyoung in her house. She gave him some tea before she asked him another question. "What do you want? I've been humiliated by you plenty of times, you can't get enough of it?" the girl stood up and started to walk away. "I have many things to do, if you're finished, just--" Jinyoung grabbed her hand.

"Wait, I know, it's kinda weird, but I'm here to help you cope up with the loss you had..."

"Loss? About what?"

"About Sandeul, you're bestfriend" With those words, the girl's knees weaken and tears began flowing from her face.

"He.. wasn't...just.... a bestfriend.... h-he...I-I ... love.. him..." she said between sobs. Jinyoung glanced at Sandeul, who was just standing near the door, crying. Then, he gave the girl a warm embrace.

"There, there, stop crying now..." he caressed the girl's hair and glanced again at Sandeul who was already smiling as he wiped his tears. Jinyoung broke the hug and wiped the girl's tears. "Come, let's have fun, so that you will not be crying anymore" Jinyoung smiled and tugged the girl towards Lotte World.

-----

The girl was still angry with Jinyoung, but since Jinyoung's changed, her anger disappeared and was replaced with admiration.

Jinyoung's kinda cute though. She thought. Suddenly, Jinyoung held her hand as they walked around the amusement park. She blushed as soon as Jinyoung held her hand.

"You know," she broke the silence between them. "this is the first time I went to Lotte World since Sandeul's death. He was the one who always asked me to go here" the girl smiled as she her ice cream.

"Oh~ I think, I should've not bring you here. It reminds you of him, right?" Jinyoung asked in his most awkward tone.

The girl shook her head and smiled. "It may reminds me of him, but it also reminds me of you. I'm really thankful for you Jinyoung. You made me happy, even for just a day. I'm glad you've changed"

"Nah, no worries, this is also what Sandeul asked me to do"

"W-what did you say?" the girl gaped.

Jinyoung soon realized his mistake. Oops~ He thought. Then, he shook his head. "Eh? It was nothing really...hehehe " Jinyoung laughed in an awkward way, that made the girl raised her eyebrow. What's wrong with him. She thought and giggled at the way Jinyoung laughed. Cute >u<

"Thank you so much Jung Jinyoung~" Sandeul smiled as he watched the two chatted happily.

END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys~ Hope u you like the story ^_^

AH! Sorry for the late update OTL

the last five chapters will be picfics~! please look forward to it^^ And also to my other collections :)