너 때문에(Because of You)

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

Remember Me (prequel)


 

After the class, Gongchan went to his ‘brother’ who was cleaning the board.
 
“hyung, I missed you…” Gongchan back hugged the older one.
 
Baro jerked. “Oh! Channie-yah, you scared me!”
 
“Gongchan giggled. “Sorry, hyung”
 
“It’s ok, but, don’t do that again, or else, I’ll fail you” Baro warned him then he chuckled when he saw Gongchan’s scared expression.
 
After Baro finished his work in the school, he went home with Gongchan.
 
“hyung, your apartment is nice!” Gongchan exclaimed as he entered the apartment.
 
“Thanks” Baro smiled. “Feel free at home, I’ll just make some snacks” Baro then placed his things on the sofa and went to the kitchen to make some sandwich and juice.
 
Gongchan surveyed the apartment and then, he noticed your picture.  You were wearing a short pink dress.
 
“Baro hyung, who’s this girl?” he asked as soon as Baro arrived in the living room with a tray of sandwiches and juice.
 
“That’s my ex-girlfriend” he replied as he placed the tray on the table.
 
“Eh? Your ex? But why did you still display a picture of her?”
 
“Because… I still loved her…” Baro glanced at your picture.
 
“Why not you two get back together again? You still loved her..”
 
“I don’t know about that Channie-yah. She left me and went to America. She felt that I haven’t given my full attention to her. It was because of you, I was missing you. Well, anyways, let’s not talk about it, ok?” Baro explained. Gongchan nodded.
 
Few weeks later, after Baro’s lecture, Gongchan asked him to go to the park.
 
“What’s this for?” Baro asked when he saw Gongchan at the park.
 
“hyung, I want you to meet someone” Gongchan smiled. “You may come out now..”
 
You slowly showed herself from behind the tree.
 
“Who—“ Baro was surprised to see you
 
You smiled. “Long time no see oppa”
 
Baro then run to you and hugged you tightly. “I really missed you! I thought you’re in America”
 
You broke from the hug. “I was, but this kid here, called me and explained everything about your lack of attention to me. And besides,” you paused. “I’m here to say sorry. I’m so selfish, I didn’t consider your feelings then…” you tearfully apologized.
 
Baro held both of your hands and gently kiss your lips. “I still love you”
 
You kissed back. “I loved you more” you replied as he wiped away your tears.
 
Then Baro turned to Gongchan. “Channie-yah, I can’t thank you enough for getting us back together. But I wonder, how did you know her number, even I, didn’t know her number”
 
Gongchan smiled and winked. “hyung, I’m kinda like a detective, remember?”
 
END

sorry for the super late update guys~
 
so, here's the sequel of chapter 2^^
 
hope you enjoy reading~^_^