Cupid

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

 

 

I was practicing archery when I saw the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen. His skills were superb, like that of a professional athlete in archery. I kept on looking at him without noticing that my coach was already getting impatient.

“Ahem. Are you done dazing?” he said as he folded his arms.

I turned to my coach and faked a laugh. “W-What are you saying coach? Haha”

Cold sweats formed on my forehead as my coach reprimanded me. And because of that, I focused on my practice training and tried not to glance at the guy to my right, the ‘god’ of archery and beauty. But when my coach wasn’t looking at me, I stole a glance at the guy and to my surprise, he caught my eye and smiled at me. My heart was beating at its fastest that my legs lost its strength and I fell on my . The guy rushed to help me stand up.

“Are you alright? Did I startle you?” he said soothingly.

I wanted to thank him but no words came out of my mouth, so I just smiled at him. Out of nowhere, a cute little kid appeared and tugged the guy’s shirt.

“It’s time already… Let’s go now…”

“Alright, alright, I understand” he replied to the kid and then turned to me. “Miss… I guess I have to go now and I’m sorry about earlier”

When he about to walk away, I unknowingly got a hold of his sleeve. “Wait …” I muttered.

He turned around and winked at me. And then suddenly, he and the little kid glowed and started to fade. My eyes widen at the sight of the heavenly wings emerging from their body. I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. And suddenly, everything went black.

“Eunhee-ah, wake up, wake up!”

I heard my mom called out. What is going on?  I thought. Moments later, I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.

“Eunhee-ah, your coach is looking for you downstairs” my mom nagged. “Get up now! He’s waiting for you for almost an hour already!”

I slowly went out to bed and groggily went downstairs. As soon as I came down, my coach greeted me gaily.

“You looked stressed today, Eunhee-ah” he smiled.

“Yes coach…“ I yawned. “Is there something wrong? Do I need to practice today?” I sleepily replied.

“Ah, no, no… I just wanted to tell you that I’m resigning as your coach”

My sleepiness instantly disappeared. “WHAT?!” I gaped and shook his shoulders. “Coach, why?! Am I so hardheaded?  Are you tired of me?”

Even if my coach was kinda strict and nagging, he was also a kindhearted person, a funny friend and coach. My tears suddenly ran down my face.

“Don’t cry Eunhee-ah. It’s not because of you, though, it can be one of the reasons, haha” he laughed.

“Coach!” I pouted.

“Ok, ok.  It’s because I’m going to take care of my sick wife in America, and besides, I’m getting old to train you in archery” he explained.

“So … who’s gonna be my coach now? I still have a tournament, remember?”

“About that …”

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door.

“I guess that’s the answer to your question” he said smilingly as I opened the door. A familiar figure stood there smiling.

“Hello, I’m Jinyoung. You must be Eunhee, right?” he extended his hand. I accepted and shook it.

“Eunhee-ah, aren’t you gonna let your visitor get inside your house?” my coach wiggled his eyebrows. “Now, you’ll never miss any of your practices, right?” my coach smirked.

“Coach!”

“Alright, alright!” my coach stood up and whispered. “And remember, I’m your CUPID, haha”

“AHJUSSHI!”


 

hello guys~ I'm really sorry for the late update >_<

I hope you like it~^^