This Time is Over

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

OK (prequel)


It’s been 4 months since Sandeul became her ‘slave’, but still he didn’t realized his situation.

“Why don’t you believe me, that girl is cheating you! She’s just using you!” Baro scolded Sandeul on the phone.

“I’m not listening to you! You’re just making that up! I’m hanging up now. Bye!” Sandeul then placed down the receiver and slumped down the sofa. “Why is he like that? I’m sure she’s not like that. She can’t be cheating me, she loves me” Sandeul said to himself. Then, his phone rang.

“Oh, sweetie, how are you? …. What? You’re not yet done with your Math assignment? ... OK, ok, I’ll do it and give it to you tomorrow. I Love you. Bye” After his conversation with his girlfriend, his happiness returned.

Sandeul started immediately the assignment of his girlfriend. He was almost done when Baro went to his house.

“I’m sorry about what I said earlier. But, I’m not lying” Baro said after Sandeul opened the door.

“I don’t have time for this Baro. I’ve got plenty of things to do.” Sandeul was about to close the door, when Baro stopped him.

“yah, let’s go out. I’ll treat you.” Baro smiled broadly. I’m sure he can’t say no to free food. Baro thought happily.

“Really? You’re kidding right?” Sandeul eyed him curiously.

“No. It’s true. This is my peace offering to you for the things I’ve said earlier”

“Oh, ok. But we’ll go home early. I still have to finish her assignment.” Sandeul said as he went out and locked the door. Baro just nodded.

------

After their dinner, Baro and Sandeul strolled in Gangnam. Suddenly, they saw a familiar person entered the club with some taller and muscular guy.

“I-is it her? The girl who just went inside the club?” Sandeul asked, trembling.

“Yeah, I think so” Baro replied, then turned to Sandeul who was flashing with anger.

“Let’s go inside” Sandeul tugged Baro’s arm.

“Wait, are we allowed to go there?”

“What are you saying! We need to verify if it was her”

“How about if we just call her and ask her where’s she?” Baro suggested. Sandeul agreed and called his girlfriend.

“Where are you?” Sandeul asked as soon as his girlfriend answered his call.

“What? I can’t hear you, there’s a party in our house. Wait, I’ll go out…” she answered and went out just in time to see Sandeul and Baro outside the club. She turned off her phone and faced Sandeul. “Oppa? What are you doing here? I thought you’re making my assignment”

“Who was that guy?” Sandeul asked.

“W-what guy?” she asked nervously.

“The one you clung you arms with. The one who went in the club together with you!” Sandeul raised his voice.

“yah! You don’t have to shout at me!”

“I have the right! I’m your boyfriend!”

“Oppa, I’m sorry, ok. Come on, let’s go home, so that you can finish the assignment” she tugged Sandeul’s arm, but Sandeul immediately broke away.

“No! I’ve had it! We’re over! I don’t want to be with you anymore, b*tch!” Sandeul then dragged the astonished Baro home.

When they arrived at Sandeul’s house, Sandeul slumped down on the floor and started to laugh hysterically.

“Oh my god! I’ve never expected you to say that to her! Daebak!” Baro patted Sandeul.

“Really? Even I, never imagine to say those things to her” Sandeul wiped the tears flowing down his face.

“You should’ve saw her face after you said those things to her” Baro laughed and stopped when he noticed the crying Sandeul. “Are you alright?”

“I don’t know, why I’m feeling this way. It doesn’t hurt… that we broke up… in fact, I felt that a thorn had been removed from my heart”

“Then, why are you crying?” Baro asked.

“Because… YOU’RE STEPPING ON MY HAND, YOU HAMSTER!”

END