Sky (Part 1)

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

SHORT INTRO:

I've changed their names into their real names, bec. I want them to portray a different persona of artists hehe :)

Characters:

Youngjin - Jinyoung         Sunwoo - Baro

Dongwoo - Shinwoo        Chansik - Gongchan

Junghwan - Sandeul

 

The sky where dreams become stars

 

“I still can’t forget the day we first met.” Youngjin said as he stare the blue sky above.

The four guys, who were lying down beside him, sat up and looked at him.

“Oh! Hahaha … Me too, me too! Who can’t forget about it? Right Sunwoo?” Junghwan nudged the last guy and wink at him.

“Oh, yeah, we almost forgot about it, do we?” Dongwoo looked from Youngjin to Sunwoo.

“Yeah” Chansik nodded several times.

Sunwoo shoved Junghwan’s elbow. “Yah, let’s forget about it, ok? It’s not worth remembering”

“It IS worth remembering. Because of that incident, we became best of friends right?” Youngjin smiled at his bandmates and they too, in return gave him a warm smile.

*Flashback*

*2 years ago*

Sunwoo was walking towards the school when he suddenly slipped and fell onto the pond. The students who saw, laughed at him. Four hands immediately appeared before him; offered him some help.

“Need some help?” the tall guy with glasses spoke.

The 4 guys helped him up. And another tall guy turned towards the other students and shouted.

“YAH! What are you laughing at?!!”

“Do you want to be laughed at when you fell onto the pond?” the guy with a cute eye smile said.

“Don’t mind those people, who were laughing at you. Are you ok? By the way, I’m Youngjin” the light brown haired guy patted Sunwoo’s shoulders as soon as Sunwoo was out of the pond.

Just then, Sunwoo slipped again and he accidentally grabbed Youngjin’s hand and both of them fell onto the pond. When they were already out of the pond, the remaining 3 guys introduced themselves.

“Hehehehe… you two looked like wet puppies. By the way, I’m Junghwan” the guy with a cute eye smile said.

“I’m Chansik...” he shook both Youngjin and Sunwoo’s hands.

“And I’m Shinwoo” the tall guy with glasses introduced himself and then turned to Sunwoo. “And you are…”

“Sunwoo, Cha Sunwoo. So … the 4 of you are buddies or something?”

The four guys looked at each other and chuckled.

“Ah, no, no, we just met a while ago” Dongwoo replied.

“But we can all be friends right?” Youngjin smiled and they all nodded and smiled at him.

“Uhmm … T-thank you so much guys and Youngjin, I’m really sorry.” Sunwoo gave a 90 degree bow to the four guys in front of him.

“You’re always welcome. Now, now, come and dry up you two now, before you get sick” Dongwoo took off his blazer and covered the shivering Sunwoo, while Junghwan gave his to Youngjin.

The 5 decided to skip their classes and went to Chansik’s house which is few steps away from the school. Sunwoo and Youngjin changed to some of Chansik’s clothes. While in Chansik’s house, they found out what’s common between them, MUSIC.

~~~

 “Guys, let’s join this band contest. It will be next month and the prize is 850,000!” Junghwan enthusiastically told his bandmates who were practicing in the music room.

“Really?! But, what would be our piece then?” Chansik asked.

“Why not, ‘A Chance Encounter’. It’s a nice song, plus the title says it all about our friendship. What do you think?” Dongwoo suggested.

“Hyung! Let’s perform that!” Chansik gave two thumbs up while the rest nodded to Dongwoo.

“We, the Aries, must do our best and win that contest, right?!” Junghwan said.

“RIGHT!! Fighting Aries! Fighting!”

The Aries practiced everyday after class until the day of the contest came.

“And now, our newest Indie band is … The Red Phoenix!”

They were disappointed that they got the last place, but still, they were happy to win even if they’re in 3rd place. Someone called their attention as they were making their way out of the venue.

“Wait, you’re the Aries, right?”

They all turned around to face the caller.

“Uhmm... Yes, Why did you ask, sir?” as the leader, Youngjin replied.

The guy went up to Youngjin and gave him a calling card and said, “I saw your performance earlier. It was great, you’re all great!"

“Ohh …” Youngjin glanced at the card. “President Ahn - AN entertainment.” He read the card silently and then he, just like s, was dumbstruck upon realizing that the person before them is the CEO of the same company that handles the famous band A.N.JELL.

 

to be continued .... 



 

hello guys~

Sorry for updating sa late .. 

Super busy with school stuffs ... OTL

I'll shall post the part 2 sometime this week :)