OK

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

 

 

O.K girl, I'm all yours, yes man   I'll do everything for you
 

“Baro, Baro!! Where are you?! Baro!!” Sandeul called out in every classroom. He reached the last classroom and was about to enter when someone tapped him.

“Oh, fudge! You scared me!”

“Scared? No, you SCARED me. I was at the library, sleeping, when I heard someone calling my name like I did something illegal.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just … I’m so happy!!!” Sandeul jumped up and down like a kangaroo.

“She finally said YES! We’re officially a couple now!” he said while shaking Baro vigorously.

“Hey, hey! Stop it! I feel dizzy already.”

“Oh, Sorry.”

“So, this is the reason why you’re looking for me, to inform me that you have a girlfriend now, huh?”

“Of course. I want my best friend to know it first.” He gave Baro a big smile.

Baro just sighed. Suddenly Sandeul’s phone rang. When Sandeul saw the caller ID, he turned red.

“It’s her right?” Baro asked. Sandeul just nodded.

“Hello … Yes … huh? … Ok … alright. I’m coming. Bye.” He answered and whispered “I love you.” *click*

“You’re going now? What did she say?”

“Yeah. She asked me to get her things in her classroom and bring it to her in the gym. Wanna come?”

“Nah, I’ll just continue my nap in the library. See ‘ya later pal.” Baro bid his goodbye to Sandeul and went straight to the library.

“Ok, see you later!”

---------

Sandeul agrees in everything that his girlfriend wanted him to do. His best friend Baro was alarmed by the way the things were going.

One day, Sandeul was having a lovers talk with his girlfriend when Baro confronted him.

“Yah, Deulie, can I talk to you” he whispered to Sandeul and then he turned to Sandeul’s girlfriend, “Can I borrow him for a while?”

“Yeah, sure, but don’t take much time Sandeul.”

“Ok.” Sandeul replied.

“Hey! What’s happening to you?!” Baro asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Baro sighed. “Don’t you realize, you’re just making her life easier while you’re stuck here, making your life miserable.”

“How can you say that? She needs my help. And as her boyfriend, I should do everything for her to make her happy. I wanted her to feel like a princess.” Sandeul reasoned out.

“Princess? Seriously? Oh God! Sandeul wake up! Yeah, you treat her like a princess, what does it do well to you, huh? You’re making a SLAVE out of yourself. You’re making a FOOL out of yourself” Baro reprimanded him.

“B-but, I-I don’t want to upset her. I-I love her. I would give everything to her whatever she wants.” Sandeul said firmly.

“For goodness sake! Lee Jung Hwan! Hyung! Wake up!” Baro shook Sandeul. “Listen, love is a give and take. You can’t have let her have all she wants. “If you don't love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. Love is a give-and-take hyung!”

“But I love her! I would do everything for her!” Sandeul shove Baro’s hands.

“Even if she told you to jump off the cliff? Or go away and die, huh?”

“She wouldn’t say that!”

“What if she will?”

“Uhmm … I—“

“What the?! Hyung! You’re even having second thoughts about it! Look Sandeul, she’s not the right girl for you if she doesn’t stop asking you to do this and that. She must know you HAVE a LIFE too!”

“But she loves me!”

“Loves you? What kind of girlfriend who would ask you to answer all her assignments while she hangs out with her friends? And here you are, accepting all her burden even though you have 2 major exams the next day”

“I have studied already for those exams before that day.”  

“You studied? Fool me! If you have studied, then why did you fail, huh? Jung Hwan hyung! Please stop saying YES to everything she asks you. Please think of yourself too. Have a Life! If she can’t stop herself from asking you too much, then say no. You decline.”

“I-I tried once but she was furious. She kept on crying. I-I can’t stand to see her crying.”

“If that’s the case, then break up with her. She’s not the right girl for you. There are still other girls out there who would be an understanding, kind, and loving girlfriend. Now, let’s go. Say it to her”

“O-Ok”

Both of them went back to the girlfriend. She stood up as soon as she saw them walking towards her.

“Gosh! What took you so long? Deulie, c’mon now, I haven’t done my assignements yet. You’ll help me right? My friends are already waiting for me”

“Your boyfriend has something to tell, right?” Baro nudged Sandeul from behind.

“Huh? What is it?” she asked.

“Uhmmm… I … “ Sandeul glanced at Baro at the back who mouthed ‘Go on, tell her. Break up with her!’ Sandeul took a deep breath and faced his girlfriend. “I want –“

“You want to help me in my assignments, right?” she cut in and gave him a sweet smile.

“Break up with her, if she can’t change her attitude” Baro whispered behind him.

“I want … to help in you in your assignments!” Sandeul blurted out.

Baro gaped.

“That’s good! Let’s go now!” she immediately hooked a hand under his arm and they walked away. Sandeul looked back at Baro and mouthed ‘I’m sorry’

That duck! Baro thought.  *facepalm*

 

END