Mirrors

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

 

 

 

Living near the cemetery, isn't so bad. I heard my parents say. They would always tell me, 'don't fear the dead; be more afraid of the living'. I always put that in mind, that's why I was never been afraid of ghosts or anything like that. A MAN doesn't fear ghost! But, as the saying goes, 'the only constant thing in this word is change'. Well, something happened that changed my life completely.

It happened on a Halloween. I was on my way to our room when I saw Baro hyung running like a madman, away from the restroom.

"Hyung, just calm down! Ok, tell me what happened?" I stopped him from running and shook him a little.

"C-Channie-yah, d-don't ever go near the restroom!—" he stammered, and then he paused for a while before whispering to me. "There's something in THERE..." he stressed the last word. His voice was really shaking. It was the first time I've seen him like that.

"Why? What's in the restroom?"

"B-Blood ...Bloody face o-on the mirror" he stuttered as he gripped my shoulder.

I just chuckled and patted him on the shoulder. I know he believed in ghosts and he's afraid of them. VERY afraid.

 I tried to calm him down. "Hyung, there's nothing to be afraid of. There's nothing in there" I assured and tried to convince him to show me where did he EXACTLY see the bloody face.

"Are you sure?" he asked, with a hint of tremor in his voice.

"I'm sure hyung. You know I don't believe in those things" I said as we both went to the said restroom.

When we arrived, Baro hyung immediately closed his eyes tightly and pointed to the 2nd mirror. I approached it and saw nothing.

I turned to Baro hyung. "hyung, look, there's noth—" His eyes widen and seconds later, he started shouting.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

He screamed like a little girl. He was pointing at something. I followed his direction and saw the most terrifying creature I've ever saw. It was a girl covered in blood and her eyes were like about to pop out from its sockets. She was reaching out to us her bony bloody hand. Before something else happened, we rushed out of the restroom and went home. Since the incident, me and Baro hyung never looked in mirrors again, especially the ones in the restrooms.

 

THE END


 

I'm so sorry pals for not updating this for a LONG time... OTL ... I'm so busy.. and I sometimes can't get my hands on the keyboard because of school stuffs :/  I hope you like it.... I'm not sure if this is scary or not... I supposed to post this on Halloween, but something happened... so yeah~  I'm sorry if I scared you.... Have fun reading ... and please do comment and subscribe^^

and by the way... 2 more one-shots.... and this will be completed ^_^